[RIFT] "All the beta keys you can eat"

1161718192022»

Posts

  • WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Its about 7 and a half gigs.

    I got it in 40 minutes

    Wassermelone on
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Exathine wrote: »
    Anyone mind throwing a BETA key my way? I am looking for a game to kill my addiction to WoW.

    You just joined today.

    And this is your only post.

    Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: ArthilCwcuLUM.jpg
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    This key can be used 24 more times. Have at it:

    GRZH-KLPC-KQMM-JT7Z-CND9

    Artereis on
  • ExathineExathine Registered User
    edited January 2011
    Artereis wrote: »
    This key can be used 24 more times. Have at it:

    GRZH-KLPC-KQMM-JT7Z-CND9

    Thanks.

    Exathine on
  • SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arthil wrote: »
    Exathine wrote: »
    Anyone mind throwing a BETA key my way? I am looking for a game to kill my addiction to WoW.

    You just joined today.

    And this is your only post.

    The wonders of google.

    Seidkona on
    Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Where do we download the beta client?

    Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Derrick wrote: »
    Where do we download the beta client?

    If you've already gotten the invite email, your account management page should have a download link.

    If not, wait a bit.

    Lawndart on
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Entaru wrote: »
    Arthil wrote: »
    Exathine wrote: »
    Anyone mind throwing a BETA key my way? I am looking for a game to kill my addiction to WoW.

    You just joined today.

    And this is your only post.

    The wonders of google.

    I mean I didn't want to come off as an ass or anything, especially since there are a butt-load of key uses between all of us. I just wouldn't trust my own key in the hands of a non-PA member.

    Enjoy, either way.

    Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: ArthilCwcuLUM.jpg
  • BloodshedBloodshed I smoke my friends Down to the FilterRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    At a quick glance it looked like Stealth for Rogues was a short time-limit ability, unless you go pretty high into the Assassin tree, that about accurate? I didn't have time to delve more deeply before work today.

    Bloodshed on
  • ghost_master2000ghost_master2000 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Man, if I end up enjoying the gameplay for rift, I am going to spend HOURS theorycrafting builds to try out.

    ghost_master2000 on
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    just got my rifts invite, 7.5 gigs is dowloading pretty good considering that im on crap dsl.

    Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

  • tricontricon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Bloodshed wrote: »
    At a quick glance it looked like Stealth for Rogues was a short time-limit ability, unless you go pretty high into the Assassin tree, that about accurate? I didn't have time to delve more deeply before work today.

    If you pickup the PvP Soul you can get with 20 points camouflage (base power/stealth indefinitely).

    BTW For all the number crunchers Riftjunkies updated the combat parser and you can find others like the plugins for ACT.....

    tricon on
  • EllthiterenEllthiteren Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    New RIFT thread is up here: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=135694

    I'll keep the OP updated. PM me about anything you think should be added or changed. SimpsonsParadox, let me know when you have updated info for the PvE server guild and I'll add it in as well.

    Ellthiteren on
This discussion has been closed.