As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Es[chat]ology

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    BREAKING NEWS:

Packers win by default after it's shown that Steelers represents rape.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I love how the map shows Washington as the second largest supporter of the Packers after Wisconsin. Steel angry about the Super Bowl with the Steelers..

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    desc wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Friends schmiends. Who here was enemies before they started dating the person?

Just Than and Jeep.

Than and Jeep are not even the weirdest possible forum person pairing.

If Than were gay (he isn't) I'd give him a tumble because he's a fun guy. Not my type physically though.

Speaking of your type and athletic dudes, are you back on the Champions wagon?

I am, there are a shitton of changes with the free to play patch, it's worth checking out at least the free version so you can peruse all the power changes and such.

Ice and Force got major love. Lots of smaller changes to other powers as well.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So a local council had the idea of using the heat from a Crematorium to heat the local swimming pool, but dropped it when it was branded sick.

You know, my pragmatic side is interested in that idea...

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Tarranon wrote: »
    whys everyone hate the packers

I do not hate the Packers!

Not a big Steelers fan though on account of the raping.

I like how its "He wasn't convicted!"

Yeah but even if you believe his version of events it was hella sketchy and there was no way in hell that lady was getting a fair shake by the police, especially ones joking with rapeslburgher's entourage.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ogenenovskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ognenoviskiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx0RQA0oIdk

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2011
    So a local council had the idea of using the heat from a Crematorium to heat the local swimming pool, but dropped it when it was branded sick.

It is a little sick. That's some Chairman Yang level of efficiency.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

It is a little sick. That's some Chairman Yang level of efficiency.

You know what's more sick?

Wasting dat energy.

Honk on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    hey what is the name of that gif that has someone typing at a computer then smashing their face on it

its someones avatar

Arch on
  • Options
    FartacusFartacus __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    Fartacus on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011

Yeah but even if you believe his version of events it was hella sketchy and there was no way in hell that lady was getting a fair shake by the police, especially ones joking with rapeslburgher's entourage.
    and weren't the tapes at the bar "accidentally" destroyed? such bullshit. i hope Clay Matthews decapitates him.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Did you read the article on smoking gun about it? It is pretty awful. Definitely a date rape situation, where he was too drunk to comprehend the fact that she was telling him "no" and not just continuing on their earlier conversation about how "hah hah I never do things like this."

But guess what, we decided as a society that drunkenness doesn't excuse anything, so there it is.

But I guess we also decided as a society that celebrities are held a completely different set of rules, so there is that too.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This chat is illegally long now, what in jehovas name is going on!?

Honk on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I find it incredibly amusing that The Office for National Statistics used the word "flattish" in a press release.

japan on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Friends schmiends. Who here was enemies before they started dating the person?

Just Than and Jeep.

Than and Jeep are not even the weirdest possible forum person pairing.

If Than were gay (he isn't) I'd give him a tumble because he's a fun guy. Not my type physically though.

Speaking of your type and athletic dudes, are you back on the Champions wagon?

I am, there are a shitton of changes with the free to play patch, it's worth checking out at least the free version so you can peruse all the power changes and such.

Ice and Force got major love. Lots of smaller changes to other powers as well.

Innnnteresting. I may have to upda... Son of a bitch I deleted all of the CO stuff off my drive, didn't I.

desc on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Sterling Engine

moniker on
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I mean, coal is just the remains of dead things isn't it?

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    yeah the way the steelers raped the jets on sunday pissed me off too, I'm cheering for the packers!

but actually I'm probably not watching the superbowl. bitter taste in my mouth now. fuckin jets

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    japan wrote: »
    I find it incredibly amusing that The Office for National Statistics used the word "flattish" in a press release.

Did they give the degree of flattish?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    i honestly didnt really care who won between steelers or jets at first

but i took pleasure in the outcome anyway

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

I'd imagine the same thing would happen to anyone who falsified records to send their kid to a different school. Saying it's racially motivated seems... a bit off. The only one making that claim is the author.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Fartacus wrote: »

i mean shit like this just makes you really feel just how impotent you are

fuck that jury though

when will white america finally stop being obsessed with punishing black people

my family did this exact same thing

you know the only reason she got found out is because some white parents wanted to know why the fuck there were two black girls in their white-ass school

fucking disgusting

Fartacus on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    This is a test to see if we are wise enough to start up a new chat on our own.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Did you read the article on smoking gun about it? It is pretty awful. Definitely a date rape situation, where he was too drunk to comprehend the fact that she was telling him "no" and not just continuing on their earlier conversation about how "hah hah I never do things like this."

But guess what, we decided as a society that drunkenness doesn't excuse anything, so there it is.

But I guess we also decided as a society that celebrities are held a completely different set of rules, so there is that too.

wow, none of this stuff came up in the cbs article i read

gg mainstream media

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    bowen wrote: »

I'd imagine the same thing would happen to anyone who falsified records to send their kid to a different school. Saying it's racially motivated seems... a bit off. The only one making that claim is the author.

oh my god are you fucking kidding or just massively ignorant

Fartacus on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

Did they give the degree of flattish?

They did not.
    BBC News wrote:
    The UK's economy suffered a shock contraction of 0.5% in the last three months of 2010, figures have shown.

The severe weather hit activity in the quarter, but the Office for National Statistics (ONS) said even if the weather impact had been excluded, activity would have been "flattish".

japan on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

I have long held that Ohio is one of the worst places on Earth. People talk all kinds of smack about the south, because they want everyone to overlook how venomously racist people really are up north.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Kagera wrote: »

We should do it man.

Honk on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Eddy wrote: »

Ancient plankton mostly, but also some dinosaur.

moniker on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

To be honest thats what I got out of it to.

The judge went way over the top in sentencing to be sure, but I don't see any evidence its racially motivated.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Lots of white parents wanting to send their kids to Inglewood High yep.
    It shouldn't be a jailable offense to want to send your kids to a better school, and it's ONLY jailable because ONLY minorities would want to do it because America still funds 'white' schools better than non-white schools.

Kagera on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    moniker wrote: »
    Eddy wrote: »

Ancient plankton mostly, but also some dinosaur.

Poor dinosaurs :(

Honk on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Honk wrote: »

We should do it man.

Except you know, then fifty people would start fifty different chats and it would be a big ol' mess.

Kagera on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    My cable provider keeps halving and then doubling our channels. It's strange, we'll go for a couple weeks without all the movie channels, then we'll get them back, plus additional HD channels. Whoever's in charge acts bipolar as fuck.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Lots of white parents wanting to send their kids to Inglewood High yep.
    It shouldn't be a jailable offense to want to send your kids to a better school, and it's ONLY jailable because ONLY minorities would want to do it because America still funds 'white' schools better than non-white schools.

Ita a jailable offense because its illegal to falsify government forms.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

oh my god are you fucking kidding or just massively ignorant

No I just don't immediately jump on the retard train the minute something like this hits the news.

It's pretty clear they did something illegal, though I do agree that the difference should have been factored into the other school's tuition and taxes for their location.

But to say it's racially motivated is a stretch, just because the defendant is black. Largely the judgment is wrong, but they're still fucking guilty.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited January 2011

But I guess we also decided as a society that white celebrities are held a completely different set of rules, so there is that too.

People are still outraged at Michael Vick, even though he actually had to serve time, and never got any kind of sentencing reduction, despite cooperating and exhibiting remorse and doing restitution with the humane society.

I mean there's also sexism at work here because a dog can't be a slut that was asking for it, while a woman can but just

man so much fucked-up is contained in this right here

we're more outraged by a black man killing some dogs (eating our industrially-raised-and-slaughtered burgers all the while) than by a white guy sexually assaulting human women

Fartacus on
This discussion has been closed.