As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

If anyone gets stuck without a room....

LuxoLuxo Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in PAX Archive
If anyone gets stuck without a room for the weekend please let me know. I live just south of Boston and me and my friend will be commuting in each day on the T. I have plenty of room in our house, and fully functioning mancave with bar ! :^: We plan on some crazy double features like King of Kong and Hawk the Slayer, and maybe a Family Guys Star Wars trilogy with Fanboys thrown in. But in all seriousness, if ya get stuck let me know. Just wanted to be hospitable, and hopefully meet some new geeky friends ! If ya have any questions just PM me! See you all there !

Luxo on

• Options
    RicinRicin Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    To be honest I am thinking of canceling my room because your place sounds awesome! ;-):)

I wish more people saw how awesome gamers are!

Ricin

Ricin on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Oh and to up the ante... I have a Star Wars bathroom. Im serious... A Star Wars bathroom. :shock:

Luxo on
  • Options
    TrionTrion Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Luxo wrote: »
    Oh and to up the ante... I have a Star Wars bathroom. Im serious... A Star Wars bathroom. :shock:

Pictures please. :)

Trion on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    swbr1.jpg
    swbr.jpg

And just to show and tell.... Yeah its Billy Mitchell and Steve Wiebe Autographs !
    swbr2.jpg

Luxo on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited January 2011
    Please use the Room Share Thread for this sort of thing.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.