As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]ified

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, I'm an idiot.

I just got home from the bank.

Yes you are an idiot, but I don't see how those two things correlate.
    Today's Memorial Day so the bank would have been closed.

See, in Japan, Memorial Day means nothing.

Fucking communists.

_J_ on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Praise God, I’m [chat]isfied!

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Today's comic is great.

Cassie is out soon, tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday.

I am a happy Choco.

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Good for you guys, Choco.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Variable wrote: »
    cel just so you know when I brought up this topic last night someone said - I think Gim - that I had been "celerized".

You're a snitch, Var. And you know who get the stitches, right?

Also, to commemorate Hacksaw's near-raping last night (you have to read for a couple of pages), I offer you with this picture, [chat]. Enjoy.

hacksawkleinud2.jpg

Gim on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    hahah

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    that's a pretty funny few pages.

Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
    edited May 2007
    For those outside the United States, here is how our military holidays work.

Memorial Day - observed on the last Monday of May - we celebrate those who have died for their country
    Veterans Day - November 11 (or closest weekday) - we celebrate those who have not yet died

Gim on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Gim wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    cel just so you know when I brought up this topic last night someone said - I think Gim - that I had been "celerized".

You're a snitch, Var. And you know who get the stitches, right?

Also, to commemorate Hacksaw's near-raping last night (you have to read for a couple of pages), I offer you with this picture, [chat]. Enjoy.

snip

That is perfect!

James on
  • Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Well, I'm an idiot.

I just got home from the bank.
    Yes you are an idiot, but I don't see how those two things correlate.
    Today's Memorial Day so the bank would have been closed.
    In the U.K. it's the Spring Bank Holiday (or so Mr. Larson's calender tells me) . . . so the memorials are closed, I guess.

EDIT: Well, what a retarded post to have at the top of the page.

Awesome PA comic though. I lol'ed

Andrew_Jay on
    edited May 2007
    Foo Fighters will celebrate the 10th anniversary of their sophomore album, The Colour And The Shape, by releasing an expanded edition of the project this July 10 through Legacy/RCA.

The two-disc set will feature the original album plus a second disc of bonus tracks, including covers of Killing Joke's "Requiem," Gary Numan's "Down In The Park" and Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street," plus the Foo Fighter B-sides "Drive Me Wild," "Dear Lover" and "The Colour And The Shape."
    Hot shit. It's been years since I had a copy of the album, and I've always wanted legit versions of Down In The Park and Baker Street.

Gim on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So there are a bunch of cop cars outside my residence building. And bikes. And one of those cop trailers where they store equipment. Going in, I asked one of them what was going on.

"There'll be a meeting we want to keep an eye on."
    "A meeting of who?"
    "A bunch of Iranian people... with... different ideas on how the world should run."

My residence building has a terrorist cell :?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    My OoT bonus disc save has vanished.

I suppose I will have to 100% it again.

Oh noes!

Elendil on
    edited May 2007
    Way to be a discreet cop.

Gim on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    So there are a bunch of cop cars outside my residence building. And bikes. And one of those cop trailers where they store equipment. Going in, I asked one of them what was going on.

"A meeting of who?"
    "A bunch of Iranian people... with... different ideas on how the world should run."

Uh, is it not a covert operation they'll be running?

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Foo Fighters will celebrate the 10th anniversary of their sophomore album, The Colour And The Shape, by releasing an expanded edition of the project this July 10 through Legacy/RCA.

The two-disc set will feature the original album plus a second disc of bonus tracks, including covers of Killing Joke's "Requiem," Gary Numan's "Down In The Park" and Gerry Rafferty's "Baker Street," plus the Foo Fighter B-sides "Drive Me Wild," "Dear Lover" and "The Colour And The Shape."
    Hot shit. It's been years since I had a copy of the album, and I've always wanted legit versions of Down In The Park and Baker Street.

Baker Street was on My Hero, I think.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
    edited May 2007

"A meeting of who?"

It's actually a counterfeit jeans ring

Elendil on
    edited May 2007

Baker Street was on My Hero, I think.
    Probably, but I've never bought a single before and this is all kinds of nice and convenient.

Gim on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2007
    The bicycle maneuver has to be the best exercise ever; I love it.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »

Oh noes!

That's fantastic.

James on
    edited May 2007

"A meeting of who?"

I think I'd be more worried about the ineptness of the Waterloo/Ontario Provincial Police.

Andrew_Jay on
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »

"A meeting of who?"

Uh, is it not a covert operation they'll be running?
    Well they've done no effort to be covert, so I'll say no.

I just went to the other building to mail something, and there's a whole floor crawling with cops. They're setting up camp there, it seems.

I asked someone in the residence administration, she says there's some kind of Muslim religious political conference in a third neighbouring building, with an invited speaker from a religious group in Iran. Some protestors heard about it and decided to, well, protest. That's why the cops are standing by next door.

So yeah, it's definitly not covert. Quite the other way, the police presence should be known and seen, to deter protestors from doing anything stupid.

Richy on
    sig.gif
    edited May 2007
    James wrote: »

Oh noes!

That's fantastic.
    Only thing that bugs me is the fucking Deku Tree.

YES NAVI I KNOW HOW TO OPEN DOORS

Elendil on
    edited May 2007
    So yeah, it's definitely not covert. Quite the other way, the police presence should be known and seen, to deter protesters from doing anything stupid.
    Ah, I see. That makes a lot more sense.

Andrew_Jay on
    edited May 2007
    Twenty-three is number one!

Elendil on
    edited May 2007
    I will learn every composer, concerto, and sonata to be with you <3

Gim on
    edited May 2007
    I love that game so much. It's the best game on earth, the universe, and everything.

James on
    edited May 2007
    I will learn every composer, concerto, and sonata to be with you <3
    You had me at "hello."
    I love that game so much. It's the best game on earth, the universe, and everything.
    Majora's Mask.

But OoT's pretty good too.

Elendil on
    edited May 2007
    Majora's Mask.

But OoT's pretty good too.

No you see, that's where you're wrong.

James on
    edited May 2007
    One day, you will see the truth. One day.

Edit: Fucking owl.

Edit: Made into town before sunset. Booya! Take that, inexorable march of time!

Elendil on
    edited May 2007
    Did you ever stand on the drawbridge as it raised? I think I did. There were some rupees up there as I recall. Or I'm just insane.

Gim on
    edited May 2007
    Did you ever stand on the drawbridge as it raised? I think I did. There were some rupees up there as I recall. Or I'm just insane.
    I just got greedy and did that. You can run up the chains and jump off for twenty rupees.

Of course, now it's night. But I found Richard!

Elendil on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Stop raining, God damn it.

Dynagrip on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I've tried to play OOT twice and failed both times, I can't get past the crappy graphics.
    I think I'm just going to trade my copy of Zelda Collector's Edition in.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

edited May 2007
    I would happily give Nintendo full price for a OoT or MM remake with remastered graphics on a modern engine.

Feral on

edited May 2007
    Oh Feral.

Feral.

Gim on
    edited May 2007
    Oh Feral.

Feral.

?

Feral on

edited May 2007
    Feral wrote: »
    I've tried to play OOT twice and failed both times, I can't get past the crappy graphics.
    I think I'm just going to trade my copy of Zelda Collector's Edition in.
    I've always thought they held up pretty well.

Most people think this is nuts, though.

Elendil on
    edited May 2007
    Oh Feral.

Feral.

?
    Your inability to play OoT saddens me. I can only lament by saying your name and dwelling on when your soul fled your body.

Gim on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I would happily give Nintendo full price for a OoT or MM remake with remastered graphics on a modern engine.

Just play twilight princess.

Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
This discussion has been closed.