As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BOTH PAA Episodes on Steam for $3.00!

TeburninatorTeburninator Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Penny Arcade Games
Until January 31, 2011! http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7135/
Those of you who are still out of the loop have no excuse now to not get it. This is by far the best value for joy, I've pretty much ever seen. Get 'er done.

Teburninator on

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hmm, that might make a pretty good birthday present to myself.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • PeachrocksPeachrocks Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I actually bought them before it was on sale. Great purchase :D.

Peachrocks on
  • ScytheKnightScytheKnight Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Bought them yesterday and just finished episode two. Even though i don't read Penny Arcade and thus likely missing oodles of references and in-jokes and I was STILL laughing my ass off all the way through. Then I did some looking around for news on Ep.3 and found it was canned. :(

Really is a terrible shame, fun in-depth combat paired with hilarious stories is something we don't see anywhere near enough in the gaming industry nowadays.

ScytheKnight on
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

H.P. Lovecraft

"The Call of Cthulhu"

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.

Full Metal Alchemist.
  • gruggrug Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    get your ass to mars

grug on
    HOOFBEATS

ROBIN FALLS

WHO KNEW
  • PeachrocksPeachrocks Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Bought them yesterday and just finished episode two. Even though i don't read Penny Arcade and thus likely missing oodles of references and in-jokes and I was STILL laughing my ass off all the way through. Then I did some looking around for news on Ep.3 and found it was canned. :(

Really is a terrible shame, fun in-depth combat paired with hilarious stories is something we don't see anywhere near enough in the gaming industry nowadays.

There's a lot of stuff we dont see in the industry these days because everyone keeps trying to copy each other in the latest fad that a fair percentage of people are just not interested in.

Peachrocks on
  • FuiubFuiub Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    Currently on sale for $3.00 as a package deal, or $1.99 individually on Steam.

Good news for those of us wanting to get away from Greenhouse.

-edit Bad grammar

Fuiub on
  • The Scottish UnicornThe Scottish Unicorn CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I should gift one of these to a friend.

76561198004630058.png
  • KrubixCubeKrubixCube JapanRegistered User regular
    I always meant to play Episode 1 and 2 but you know...was poor/didn't have time when I was a student. But BOOM, picked 'em both up. I do like these games, looking forward to Episode 3.

sig.gif