As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

IC Star Wars: The Rebellion Begins

12346»

• rucdocrucdoc Crazy guy in the corner ClassifiedRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Looking around all Vor'en can see is people being placed into lines and marched off by storm troopers.

However after taking a few moments to gather their things and secure the ship against entry, the group quickly walks thru now deserted streets and alleys heading towards the business area of the district.

Vor'en enters the second cantina they came to. noding to the bartender like they were old friends and heads for a back room.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

http://www.dust514stats.com
  • Dr. Phibbs McAtheyDr. Phibbs McAthey Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The situation with this so called 'Order 37' was spooky. Vacant streets, stormtroopers coming out of every orifice, and their new companion had the credentials, real or not, to keep them off their backs. And now, a shady back room in a cantina?!
    Raif had seen some shady dealings, but not on this large of a scale, not by a government. He'd seen Hutts put their thugs on every street corner within range of their palaces, maybe some slightly larger scale scuffles between gangs, but nothing like this. He was out of his element, and he knew it.
    As they were led into the back room, he rested his hand on the butt of his pistol nonchalantly, ready to draw it at a moment's notice.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
  • PepiPopaPepiPopa Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Not liking the situation they were getting themselves into Vash gave Raif and Gurny a meaningful look that said be ready for combat.
    He tried to look relaxed as he followed their new potential "ally" but his blaster hand was already sweaty, itching to fire. He made sure his vest was not showing and was sure his hidden blaster was ready and in its place....

PepiPopa on
    Our testament and story is forever death or glory.
    repub_sig.jpg
  • paperstsoapcopaperstsoapco Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Seating himself, Vor'en places both hands on the table, clearly visible.

"Please friends, have a seat. I know you have questions and I hope I have answers, though they may not be the ones you're looking for. I understand things are probably very confusing right now."

He bows his head slightly, gesturing towards the chairs.

"Let me start by answering your questions, then we can proceed to figuring out our next course of action."

paperstsoapco on
    edited January 2011
    Vash pulls out a chair sits down drawing a big sigh.
    " I'm guessing you are in some sort of trouble. That has been the common theme the last few days, whatever the case I'm listening can't speak about my other comrades."

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
  • samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    "I'll listen." Gurny says.

samurai6966 on
    edited January 2011
    As his companions sat and said their piece, Raif reluctantly clipped the cover back on his holster and sat down casually.
    "I can't remember the last time I've been involved in such cloak and dagger back room dealings," he said, smoothing down the fur on the top of his head with both hands, "Reminds me of home."

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
    edited January 2011
    Just before Vor'en could begin speaking after everyone sat down a human female walked into the room.

"I though I could find you here Vor'en, we have a problem they raided..." She stopped speaking when she saw the rest of the people in the room.

"Oh, is this the group from Coruscant? I am Amie Antin, I am part of the group responsible for your being here now. We had hoped you would arrive before we were found, but it seems Tarkin somehow got information on you as well as us. I know you must have questions but right now we really don't have time to answer them. Tarkin has Malorum and his troops out searching for you three, and us, they already have Roan, and we think they may have hit several of our operations as we can't contact them."

She was about to continue when rasied voices could be heard in the cantina proper.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

edited January 2011
    Vash smirked turning to Raif.
    "I love how we get to one place and we have to leave immediately. Couldn't even get a drink.
    Turning to the new figure:
    "Lead the way we said we're going to follow. Walk and talk, all our patience is wearing thin.
    Turning around as he hears the commotion outside.
    "I think those yells outside are for us. Popular bunch we are."

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
    edited January 2011
    The room you are in has two doors, and most of the room is taken up by the table around which you are sitting. One door, currently shut leads back out into the cantina proper. The second door was used by Amie to enter the room, it is open and you do not know where it leads. As Vash finishes speaking a blaster shot puts a rather large hole in the door to the cantina.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

edited January 2011
    Raif rolled out of his chair, unbuckling his holster and drawing his stun pistol in the process. He fired a few shots through the new hole in the door, not waiting for the acrid smoke to clear.
    "They knocked before entering, how gracious!" he shouted over the blaster fire.
    Keeping low and his aim never leaving the hole in the door, he crept back towards the entrance their benefactors had come in.
    Readied action to fire at the first person visible through the hole?

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
    edited January 2011
    Looking around the room Vash realizes that engaging the enemy in this small room will not be a good idea.
    " I say we reposition ourselves outside. I will take care of delaying our new "friends" with a grenade. This room is way to small and if they throw a detonator in here we're all dead. We need to get to a more open area where we can maneuver."
    He removed the grenade from his bandolier and prepares to throw it at the moment he saw an enemy.
    "GO!"

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
    edited January 2011
    The door splinters apart as blaster fire response to Raif's stunner fire. However no one enters the room.

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor

edited January 2011
    "Right! Move out!"
    Keeping low to the ground, Raif motioned for his companions to follow him as he made his way out of the room via the door that wasn't being torn to shreds by blaster fire.

Dr. Phibbs McAthey on
    edited January 2011
    As the door was blastered opened Vash took the grenade from his bendolier and rolled it towards the door. His blaster out and his eyes focused on the door, covering the backs of his allies escape he slowly walked back as he heard the explosion and as debree came flying into the room Vash did not wait to hear the blaster fire from beyond that door again.

PepiPopa on
    repub_sig.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Everyone dies

rucdoc on
    Original Creepy Janitor