As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dreams and what they mean

KlykaKlyka DO you have anySPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in Social Entropy++
Tonight I had a crazy dream.

I was sitting on the pot,trying to take a dump but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried,I couldn't but the pressure was there.
My mom stood next to me, talking gibberish all the time. And I had a TV in front of me and I was playing a Suikoden game on it,but with Pokemon in it. And I had to collect the 108 Pokemon of Destiny.

Please explain this dream to me.

And post dreams of your own to be explained.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
lTDyp.jpg
Klyka on

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I had a dream that we lived in a haunted house, and the house was a total bitch, too. And then one day some other people were like, 'we live here now' and I was like, 'No dudes I live here and you don't wanna live here cuz this house is fucked up' and so I spent some time with them until the house finally moved shit around and stuff, so the people just ran away. And then there was a wild boar running around the backyard and so I had to kill it, at which point the house manifested itself somehow and was, like, begging for the boar, so I gave it to the house and all the haunting stopped.

I think I watch too much TV.

Sheri on
  • tony_importanttony_important Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    it means you are gay.

Also, I don't really know what it means.

I had a dream that a garbage monster ate my family once.
    It was scary cause I let it eat my younger brother before I tried to stop it.

tony_important on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Last night I had me a nightmare.
    Dreamed that Texas was burning down.
    And all those people, I'd grown up to love
    were leavin' town.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I had one of the most involved dreams of my life a couple nights ago. I went to the Moon to see what plants could be grown there, and while I was there I was attacked by moon-spiders and had to improvise back to Earth when I realized my rocket didn't work. It's not too hard to analyze, though. The Wired articles I read before I went to sleep were about NASA (and moon exploration in particular) and plants in danger of extinction.

redhead on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Dreams don't mean anything.

It's science!

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • gneGnegneGne Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    dreams are a brains' ejaculation.

gneGne on
    pasigcopyox6.jpg
    edited May 2007
    But guys, I didn't even see a boar yesterday or anything!

Sheri on
    edited May 2007
    It's hardly a climax so much as a jumble of the day's events and thoughts.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I had a really bizarre dream where I was fighting this terrible bloody WW2-style war, but the terrain was all artificial and weird, and then it was like this sweeping camera shot and none of the soldiers were moving and we were all toys and I woke up going O_o

Metzger Meister on
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Sheri wrote: »

the haunted house is your soul. it is torn and does things you can't explain.

the boar is a man you want to "hunt",make your own and then "offer" to your soul to calm it.

the people moving in and then running away are untrustworthy people who want to use you but then get scared because of who you are.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
    edited May 2007
    Klyka wrote: »

the boar is a man you want to "hunt",make your own and then "offer" to your soul to calm it.

the people moving in and then running away are untrustworthy people who want to use you but then get scared because of who you are.

Oh god please tell me you're kidding and not actually reading this out of some bullshit "dream theory" text.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited May 2007

That doesn't even make sense.

Sheri on
    edited May 2007

Oh god please tell me you're kidding and not actually reading this out of some bullshit "dream theory" text.

I am. But what I wrote is basically what every therapist would tell you.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I had a dream where I suddenly became lucid, and in my lucidity I crowned myself dark king of dreams, and rules atop a throne of living worms. I used my powers to raise an army of shadow minions who constructed a massive catapult and began launching random people into another dimension and dream reading is bullshit.

Fugitive on
    edited May 2007

What every therapist who never actually went to college, yes.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    one time i dreamt i bought a hd tv but the guy said it was in melbourne and i had to wait 3 weeks

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I haven't remembered a dream in a good 10 years. And all the dreams I had before that were nightmares. Kinda sucks.

Isorn on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I had another bunch of night terror episodes the other night. So nothing new here.

Weaver on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

HUURRR HUUURRR, THEM HEAD-SHRINKERS AINT GOT NO USE 'T'ALL, THEMS JUST CITY-FOLK WITH LEARNIN'.

Jackass.

Metzger Meister on
    edited May 2007
    I did dream a pretty cool car chase a few nights before that though, that was fun.

Weaver on
    edited May 2007
    i remember my dreams every night.

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    bsjezz wrote: »
    one time i dreamt i bought a hd tv but the guy said it was in melbourne and i had to wait 3 weeks

I have a dream every now and then where I buy something real expensive or some how come into a bunch of money. Then I wake up in the middle of the night and get real pissed.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Strangest dream I ever had?

I had the Midas Touch, but swap gold for cheese.

and there was a talking Gecko.

I watched way too much Magic Schoolbus when I was younger.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    dreams dont mean shit

Zoolander on
    edited May 2007

Honestly what did you expect.

It's klyka.

and he's reading out of a dream theory text.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
    edited May 2007
    isnt it frustrating? its like here have this awesome thOH NO YOU DONT

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    well actually

dreams are your mind taking a big ol' dump

so they basically do mean shit

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Zoolander wrote: »
    dreams dont mean shit

Don't hate on my dreams, man.

Tread softly, man, for you are walking on my dreams. For real.

J. Grant on
    edited May 2007

Honestly what did you expect.

It's klyka.

and he's reading out of a dream theory text.

I told you I was kidding. I am NOT reading out of a dream theory text.
    I just wrote down the first things that came to my mind.

Besides, are you hinting at me never making any sense?

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    well actually

dreams are your mind taking a big ol' dump

so they basically do mean shit
    oh ho ho
    unlike real shit though, you can't analyze them and get meaningful data from them

Zoolander on
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    About once or twice a year I have a continuing dream, like it picks up where it left off. I think this dream actually steams off of the TV show, Dinosaurs. Basically I'm in prehistoric times, in a flintstones setting, only everyone is an anthropomorphic dinosaur. And I have various adventures with this tan spotted triceratop. Its pretty rad - I just wish I could remember his name.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
    edited May 2007
    bsjezz wrote: »
    isnt it frustrating? its like here have this awesome thOH NO YOU DONT

Yes and I have a dream of that sort like every couple of months.

It's never like winning the lottery or anything which is what makes it worse. I wake up thinking, good thing I got that extra four grand to get this...shit!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • NucshNucsh Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I had a dream about this guy last night.

That'll teach me to watch things with horrifying figures in it before bed.

Nucsh on
    [SIGPIC]GIANT ENEMY BEAR[/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2007
    i used to have a recurring dream where im on a bmx and jump off a cliff then fly through the air

..falling

...falling

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
    edited May 2007
    J. Grant wrote: »
    dreams dont mean shit

Hey, Grant, didn't you bone one of your teachers? I thought I remember an awesome story about you banging one and if so head to the teacher thread.

Butters on
    edited May 2007
    Nogs wrote: »
    About once or twice a year I have a continuing dream, like it picks up where it left off. I think this dream actually steams off of the TV show, Dinosaurs. Basically I'm in prehistoric times, in a flintstones setting, only everyone is an anthropomorphic dinosaur. And I have various adventures with this tan spotted triceratop. Its pretty rad - I just wish I could remember his name.

HIS name, huh?

Adventures, you say?

gay. also, that show rocked.

Metzger Meister on
  • J. GrantJ. Grant Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Butters wrote: »
    J. Grant wrote: »
    dreams dont mean shit

Hey, Grant, didn't you bone one of your teachers? I thought I remember an awesome story about you banging one and if so head to the teacher thread.

And that's precisely why I'm not in there. You've already heard the story. :P

J. Grant on
    edited May 2007
    A lot of times when I first wake up it takes me a few seconds to remember how to think in English.

Weaver on
    edited May 2007
    I think I should use that dream in a story

Or maybe as a story

Evil boar-eating house!

Sheri on
    edited May 2007
    sheri why have you never posted a story in the wb

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg