As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Oh dear god my [i let dogs piss on my neck] girlfriend is so loud

1313233343537»

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Clint I noticed you have gotten rid of your BasedGod av/sig

doubleyou

tee

eff

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I've got another one in the works.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    in honor of basedgod's victory over kevin durant in a game of one-on-one, no doubt

satansfingers on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    glassface lp droppin soon baby

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Complex: Are you gonna fuck his bitch?

Lil B: Hmm. Am I gonna fuck Kevin Durant's bitch? If he offers, I might take up the offer. But if KD doesn't offer, I really don't have any intentions to do that. I just wanna play KD in a one-on-one and show him my skills. Show him that Based basketball. Cross him over a couple times and make him feel like a son.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    oh my god the buzzer on our dryer is entirely too long

like it buzzes for about how long my brain expects a dryer buzzer to last plus about 5 more seconds

complaints

Scudo on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Scudo wrote: »
    oh my god the buzzer on our dryer is entirely too long

like it buzzes for about how long my brain expects a dryer buzzer to last plus about 5 more seconds

complaints

first world problems

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I live in Mississippi it can hardly be hashtagged as #firstworld

Scudo on
  • Options
    republic of merepublic of me Registered User regular
    I never relay had any roommates but i did let a homeless English guy my brother knew stay for awhile. He was a pain in the ass and taught he could do everything better than anyone else. Also he had a tendency to borrow money without telling me. but he always paid it back without me asking. His dad left his mom and he followed his dad over to Ireland then his dad threw him out and told him he didn't want him. Also i have a friend whos a guy that often stays all night every night for weeks because he gets loanly in his house on his own. but he just sits quietly in the sitting room after im gone to bed that or we stay up until the following afternoon drinking and telling each-other how much we love each-other and how much we like being friends its strictly platonic though, although we do hug sometimes. oh and this one time we got so drunk we decided it would be a good idea to borrow the pony belonging to the kids next door and ride her around the garden pretending to be cowboys.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I've talked about my old roommate so much here, I should just start saving the posts in .txt files so I don't have to type it all, too exhausting

irresponsible promiscuous and arrogant nerd who thinks she's a real life Faye from QC, habitual liar to make herself seem cooler and also bailed out on cleaning out the apartment before we moved out and I had to take a day off work to throw all her shit away/do the walk through of our cat piss soaked apartment that was piss soaked because she refused to fix her cat that I payed for/took care of/etc that recently got shotgun married and put it on YouTube and is gonna be some barely clothed character at Dragon*Con this year and if I see her there I will PUSH HER DOWN THE STAIRS

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote:
    I've talked about my old roommate so much here, I should just start saving the posts in .txt files so I don't have to type it all, too exhausting

irresponsible promiscuous and arrogant nerd who thinks she's a real life Faye from QC, habitual liar to make herself seem cooler and also bailed out on cleaning out the apartment before we moved out and I had to take a day off work to throw all her shit away/do the walk through of our cat piss soaked apartment that was piss soaked because she refused to fix her cat that I payed for/took care of/etc that recently got shotgun married and put it on YouTube and is gonna be some barely clothed character at Dragon*Con this year and if I see her there I will PUSH HER DOWN THE STAIRS

Now I'm hoping she cosplays Professor X.

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Butler wrote:
    Sara Lynn wrote:

Now I'm hoping she cosplays Professor X.

Butler I miss you every day of my LIFE.

This discussion has been closed.