As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East Assassins! [Cancelled, Read OP for more details]

2»

• Options
    ravemongerravemonger [E] Silicon ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Glad to hear you are still working on the game and interested in running it. I may have time to hack together a crude Windows Phone app for this. My coding skills are equivilent to an 800lb gorilla though so it probably wouldn't be pretty. :)

ravemonger on
  • Options
    RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the reply. I'll wear my badge with pride. :)

Rdr on
  • Options
    feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, it stinks that it has to be cancelled for East, but look at the brightside, there's Prime and East 2012 you can plan for, and now you have less stress on you about getting the stuff done in time. Also, this extra time gives you the ability to really optimize the whole system.

feitocomfruta on
  • Options
    browncoatbethbrowncoatbeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Just wanted to pop in to say I had a BLAST playing last year, but sounds like you've got a lot of good reasons for wanting to hold off for this year til it's fully baked.

Thanks for all the work you're putting into it, and I look forward to participating again in 2012! As for this year, I'll probably still wear last year's badge just for fun. ;)

browncoatbeth on

"The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal." - MSI