As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Poasts.... not Poasty Enough

AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin KoopantinoRegistered User regular
I'm not getting those forsaken 'word match' errors, it appears my posts are being posted successfuly.

They just aren't showing up. And threads aren't refreshing either. The topics say they have new posts, but when clicked into, they don't.

I'm not entirely sure that this thread will even get posted when I post it.

:?

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
AbsoluteZero on

• AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Actually...

It seems to just be the G&T Chat Thread. No matter what page it's on... the last posts on the page are the same.

What the crap is going on?

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2006
    It's happening on a few other topics too.

Just weird shit.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    So is this happening to everyone?

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • SuperunknownSuperunknown Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    It's happening to quite a few topics. Posts appearing at the bottom of the first page. It's getting hard to track.

EDIT: It seemed to have of fixed it self. Horah.

EDIT2: olol it's happening again.

Superunknown on
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited February 2006
    it seems when those errors pop up you can stil reply to threads with a hefty delay, but it will shoot down any new threads you try to make

Jasconius on
  • KatoKato Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    I'm still getting these errors. Both when posting a new topic or even replying to a topic. I can't even see the new topics I posted...but apparently some people can. I can search my name and find the post and read it, but it doesn't show up naturally.

What's going on and can anyone say when it will be fixed? I've had this issue for a week now.

Kato on
    Signature??
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Kato wrote:
    I'm still getting these errors. Both when posting a new topic or even replying to a topic. I can't even see the new topics I posted...but apparently some people can. I can search my name and find the post and read it, but it doesn't show up naturally.

What's going on and can anyone say when it will be fixed? I've had this issue for a week now.
    What's going on is the database is going through a rebellious phase, drinking liquor, smoking and staying out late to assert its growing independence.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • KatoKato Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Kato wrote:

What's going on is the database is going through a rebellious phase, drinking liquor, smoking and staying out late to assert its growing independence.

And why wasn't I invited? :|

Kato on
    Signature??
  • OrogogusOrogogus San DiegoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Jasconius wrote:
    it seems when those errors pop up you can stil reply to threads with a hefty delay, but it will shoot down any new threads you try to make
    I don't think that's the whole of it. The MS Paint screenshot thread in G&T is trapped on the second page (and dropping, I'd assume). If you try to post a reply to it you can see that there are posts in it as late as 9:48 AM PST today, but they don't show up if you just try to read the thread normally, and there are still new threads popping up after that post.

Orogogus on
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Did that cat just walk past twice?

Butler on
    edited February 2006
    Now I'm getting that stupid ass word match error.

AbsoluteZero on
    cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    I've been getting it all morning.

Thanatos on
  • NibbleNibble Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    I've been getting it all morning.

Me too, including when I tried to post in the original "word match" thread.

Oddly enough, if you click "reply," you can see all the missing posts in the "topic review" frame.

Nibble on
    sig.php?id=178
  • SalmonOfDoubtSalmonOfDoubt Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Oh god, will this culminate in another Night of the Infinite Slung? Because I'm telling right now, I do not have enough shotgun ammo to tide me over.

SalmonOfDoubt on
    heavensidesig80.jpg
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    killing children would be hilarious
    Olivaw wrote: »
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE PENNY ARCADE FORUMS

PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY

AND THIS PENIS
    Man, I don't want to read about this lady's broken vagina.
    NotACrook wrote: »
    I am sitting here trying to come up with a tiered system for rating child molesters.
    cock vore is fuckin hilarious