As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kingdom Hearts - Re: Coded is out! Dream Drop Distance trailer is in!

1202122232426»

• PataPata Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Pata wrote: »
    Danger Blox can die in a fire.

"Oh hey we hurt you every time you touch us. And guess what? Attacking with your keyblade counts as touching us!"

There's one system sector where the bonus requirement is not take damage. And all you fight are those guys. It was pretty awful.

That is the thing that drove me to make that post and be filled eternally with white hot rage at them

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

"Oh hey we hurt you every time you touch us. And guess what? Attacking with your keyblade counts as touching us!"

There's one system sector where the bonus requirement is not take damage. And all you fight are those guys. It was pretty awful.

That is the thing that drove me to make that post and be filled eternally with white hot rage at them

I literally finished that sector with 415 Cp

I fucking hate danger blox

VALVEjunkie on
  • THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

I literally finished that sector with 415 Cp

I fucking hate danger blox

Most annoying KH enemy ever.

THEPAIN73 on
    Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

It's only certain attacks that count though. That is what is maddening. Sometimes you can nail them and they just die, othertimes, bam, damage.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

It's only certain attacks that count though. That is what is maddening. Sometimes you can nail them and they just die, othertimes, bam, damage.

The annoying part is when you get into a combo and end up pressed against them, but your attacks all just whiff.

jothki on
  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So I'm doing a system sector in Hollow Bastion. Thinking that everything awesome because with the global HP cheat I can take out everything in one hit while it takes at least two to kill me, more then long enough for any heartless to fall.

Then I hit the thirteenth floor.
    Super charged version of Roxas, me with 10% of my HP and no healing commands.

Welp.

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    I should maybe make a KH thread. But for now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhqjgNel8dA&feature=player_embedded

Holy hell this game is looking good. I think it's officially topped RE: Revelations as the most anticipated 3DS game for me.

No need to make a thread. Ta da!

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    I should maybe make a KH thread. But for now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhqjgNel8dA&feature=player_embedded

Holy hell this game is looking good. I think it's officially topped RE: Revelations as the most anticipated 3DS game for me.

No need to make a thread. Ta da!

who in the blue hell are those people where goofy and donald should be

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Holy shit is that Neku?

Damn it, I was this committed to not getting a 3DS...

• MarioGMarioG Registered User regular
    OH MY FUCKING GOD.

The World Ends With You was a KH spin-off the whole fucking time!

Kay wrote:
    Mario, if Slenderman had a face, I would punch him in it.

Hey, I have a blog! (Actually being updated again!)

3DS: 0860-3240-2604
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Holy shit is that Neku?

Took the words right out of my fucking mouth. I still have my copy of TWEWY.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • GrimthwackerGrimthwacker Registered User regular
    Cantido wrote:
    Holy shit is that Neku?

Took the words right out of my fucking mouth. I still have my copy of TWEWY.

So wait. . . If Neku's still playing the Game, and he's only visible to people normally while in the Shibuya Underground. . . does this mean that Sora and everyone in the entire Kingdom Hearts universe have been DEAD this whole time?!? You can claim that the Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed are all just different types of Noise, and the Keybladers are people just as powerful as the most potent folks running the show in Shibuya, and. . .

. . . YE GODS, we're down the rabbit hole here people!!!
    . . . Or I could just be overreaching here. :rotate: