As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Swedish [chat]

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I HATE YOU TIMOTHY

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    hakks has a butt?

i've never seen it, thus it doesn't exist

We can not directly observe it, but scientists can detect its gravitational pull

nice

Arch on
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Ul5OYRafI

The irony of this? I would take the stairs in the first scenario to avoid the crowd of the escalator. Whereas after they made it "fun", I'd avoid the stairs like the plague.

I could tell this was a VW advert just by the font.

Fuck you VW! FUCK YOU!!!

WMain00 on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    God, I'm hungry, but I have an hour and a half of class to get through before I can eat D:

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    Justin, you should try explaining to your girlfriend that she owes it to her brother to get him the fuck out of there. If she won't help herself, she needs to at least do something for his sake.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This project that's meant to go out tonight has discovered a gap of responsibility in one of the other teams.

Basically, my bit won't work unless one of two options are taken.

And the PM hasn't said which one to take.

:(

RMS Oceanic on
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    jacob

did you spot the thing about trinity city

also new teen titans is a great place to start, but how much of the run am I supposed to read?

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I am terrible about eating in the morning

Just terrible. My office has a microwave, electric kettle, and maybe a toaster. I need ideas for healthy food that I can make with this setup.

Or I just need to wake up 30 minutes earlier like a reasonable adult.

TL DR on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited February 2011

I feel outright sick if I eat in the morning. I need an hour or two of activity before I can actually manage to eat something.

Echo on
    edited February 2011

Just terrible. My office has a microwave, electric kettle, and maybe a toaster. I need ideas for healthy food that I can make with this setup.

Or I just need to wake up 30 minutes earlier like a reasonable adult.

you can get real oatmeal that can be precooked and then reheated in the morning

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    No breakfast for me. Liquid Proton Dr Pepper torpedos engaged!

Jakarrd on
    Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    I did not, Arivia, but don't tell me yet; I am going to have another look now that I've finally gotten an uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep.

I think the traditional stopping point on New Teen Titans is when George Perez leaves (#40something). It's supposed to still be good after that, but that's kind of when it stopped being mega-relevant.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    edited February 2011
    People tend to get a slightly horrified expression when I talk about my eating habits.

Echo on
    edited February 2011
    i used to eat granola and a banana or an english muffin and peanut butter every morning, but making my lunch has taken too much time lately

i need to make lunch the night before

Arch on
    edited February 2011
    Echo wrote: »
    People tend to get a slightly horrified expression when I talk about my eating habits.

well maybe stop eating children and puppies

Arch on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I like to grill some chicken and then warm it up in the microwave. Spicy chicken by itself, BBQ chicken sandwich

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
    edited February 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    I did not, Arivia, but don't tell me yet; I am going to have another look now that I've finally gotten an uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep.

I think the traditional stopping point on New Teen Titans is when George Perez leaves (#40something). It's supposed to still be good after that, but that's kind of when it stopped being mega-relevant.

aight

got that, at least

like I said, I really want to gush about how good a starting place it is

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Finished orgo exam 1.

Pray for me chatters.

Pray for me.

Winky on
    edited February 2011

Ooh, ooh, freak me out! I haven't posted enough D:'s today.

RMS Oceanic on
    edited February 2011

I frequently eat... only once a day!

Echo on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

I feel outright sick if I eat in the morning. I need an hour or two of activity before I can actually manage to eat something.

I was like this for most of my life

Turns out, sleeping better and trying to eat in the morning (starting small, a few bites of yogurt or something) makes a world of difference.

TL DR on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    Justin, you should try explaining to your girlfriend that she owes it to her brother to get him the fuck out of there. If she won't help herself, she needs to at least do something for his sake.

Her younger brother? Yeah fat chance. He tells her she's fat and worthless, because he's parroting her mother. He even called her a mooch, a mooch! A 9 year old doesn't even know what that means but he heard his mom say it so it must be true!

And he's only a half brother, at that. Her mother has had 3 kids by 3 different men.

JustinSane07 on
    edited February 2011

I frequently eat... only once a day!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAactually that's not creepy. Depending on my work habits I occasionally have one larger meal rather than three smaller ones.

RMS Oceanic on
    edited February 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    like I said, I really want to gush about how good a starting place it is

awesome, I'm glad you're digging it :D

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    edited February 2011
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAactually that's not creepy. Depending on my work habits I occasionally have one larger meal rather than three smaller ones.

I don't have one larger meal. I have one normal meal.

Echo on
    edited February 2011

Her younger brother? Yeah fat chance. He tells her she's fat and worthless, because he's parroting her mother. He even called her a mooch, a mooch! A 9 year old doesn't even know what that means but he heard his mom say it so it must be true!

And he's only a half brother, at that. Her mother has had 3 kids by 3 different men.

Ugh, fun times.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
    edited February 2011
    I usually snack when I get to work (some cheese/peanut butter crackers with my coffee), get lunch somewhere (thai, ideally :)), and cook a full dinner with my housemate.

TL DR on
    edited February 2011

so you are like

a graduate student

Arch on
    edited February 2011

Alrighty then. Apologies if this is too personal, but how (non) skinny would you say you are?

RMS Oceanic on
    edited February 2011
    Alrighty then. Apologies if this is too personal, but how (non) skinny would you say you are?

6'2", dunno about weight. Guessing 150-ish.

Echo on
    edited February 2011

How many calories, do you think?

Do you photosynthesize?

TL DR on
    edited February 2011

Either your metabolism is as sluggish as mine (6'1" and ~315) but you eat less to compensate, or you have clothes that can't stay on you any more.

Still not creeped out.

RMS Oceanic on
    edited February 2011

so very

@jacob: yes! I am intrigued about Raven and Donna Troy and even Robin is relatable and I want to break Beast Boy's nose.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Either your metabolism is as sluggish as mine (6'1" and ~315) but you eat less to compensate, or you have clothes that can't stay on you any more.

Still not creeped out.

I only weigh like 140

and about 10 of that is body hair

nexuscrawler on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sooooooo hungry

I may die

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I think amateurhour is going to be happy when I start leaving him alone, sorry amateurhour.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I weigh 130 but I'm not 6'2"

trying to cut down to 125

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited February 2011
    Sooooooo hungry

I may die

Not-being-able-to-eat-buddies eHug! <3

RMS Oceanic on
    edited February 2011
    I'm supposed to come up with questions for class

I'm guessing "did you pick this book because of your raging hardon for luce irigaray, prof" is not an appropriate question for women's studies

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited February 2011
    I suppose doing nothing but sitting on my ass all day doesn't exactly keep my metabolism going at a high rate.

I've been at ~110 once. But I don't think I can recommend extreme depression approaching clinical stupor as weight loss method.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.