As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Seeking Guitar Hero II Coop Partner

MrPulsarMrPulsar Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in PAX Archive
I'm actually pretty serious about this.

I consider myself a pretty good Guitar Hero player. I'm seeking a partner for the Coop tournament this year at PAX. I hate to be picky but I have a criteria I'd like the person to meet. Trust me, I am no hypocrite, I won't list things I myself haven't accomplished.

1. Must be a great expert difficulty player
2. Five star ALL songs on expert, including all the bonus tracks (even Jordon).
3. Have an exceptional score on all your songs. (Compare your score to scorehero.com players or if you're on the 360 leaderboards, even easier. :))

To prove I'm not joking around, here is a demonstration video of me playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N51ttvnAvqo (Note, not my best run. It's too hard to capture videos with the equipment I have or I'd post better and more videos. Most on my youtube are outdated.)

I'm not the absolute best Guitar Hero player. I'm only around 100-150 on the Xbox 360 leaderboards. If you'd like to join me in my Guitar Hero quest this year, please reply! :D

If you're seeking a partner and would like to check my scores, send a friend request to mrpulsar on Xbox Live, I'll accept it so you can take a look.

- Mr. Pulsar

MrPulsar on

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    ahahahahahahahahahahah

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    MrPulsarMrPulsar Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    What's so funny? XD

I'm serious, as dumb as it sounds. :P

MrPulsar on
  • Options
    ThelloThello Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hey, you're pretty damned good. I uh, I beat expert, but five-starring it seems pretty much impossible for me to do.

Did you really five-star Jordan? That seems like a very, very small portion of people would be able to do that.

Thello on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Thello wrote: »
    Hey, you're pretty damned good. I uh, I beat expert, but five-starring it seems pretty much impossible for me to do.

exactly

I've got half of it, but I'll never get the other half. Unless I get really lucky.

You're insane.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'd throw my hat in the ring, but I've (thus far) only 5 starred the first 6 sets on the 360 version and only around half of the unlocks. Not to mention my scores aren't all that spectacular as I've never worried too much about SP paths and timings.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    JoahWJoahW Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I swear, I will never 5* Misirlou, Jordan, or Six.

JoahW on
    Jamada.gif
  • Options
    David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited May 2007
    I've just yesterday managed to beat the 5th group on easy...want to be my partner?

David Coffman on
  • Options
    teamquigganteamquiggan Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I can't play expert, but I look mad sexy when I play guitar hero.

teamquiggan on
  • Options
    galen_myth1galen_myth1 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    so...um "dan" aka Mr. Legacy, dost thou *truly* buy the drugs?
    ;D

galen_myth1 on
    "You use weird things"-Dingo from ZOE 2

XBL:MythPlus

anyone for halo? :winky:
This discussion has been closed.