As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SECRET SUPERMANS 2010 - Give freely of your heart

1234568»

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I knew you liked Marvel cosmic, and I thought the above trades would be something different but still fun, so some street level stuff seemed about right. I really hope you enjoy them buddy! Merry X-Mas!

Solar on
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Solar wrote: »
    I knew you liked Marvel cosmic, and I thought the above trades would be something different but still fun, so some street level stuff seemed about right. I really hope you enjoy them buddy! Merry X-Mas!

Yeah man, these books are excellent. The Daredevil book in particular is fantastic

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Gank wrote: »
    Finally! Curse the australian postal service! But yeah, your welcome there Wildcat! And thanks as always to Keith for the original recommend.

Locke and Key has got to be my favourite ongoing at the moment even though it only comes out every two months.

No worries mate, I know from experience that international postage can be a frustrating experience. Many thanks again!

Wildcat on
  • Options
    Secret SupermanSecret Superman Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    With Wildcat and BigDes receiving their presents, I am glad to say that all of our participants are now accounted-for. Everyone has their gifts. As such, I declare Graphic Violence's Secret Supermans 2010 officially over!

Thank you so much for participating, folks. It really warmed my heart to see so much sharing and giving. I hope your holidays were good, and the presents you received entertaining. Be good to each other.

Secret Superman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thanks very much for running the programme, Secret Superman.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    KyleWPetersonKyleWPeterson Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Thanks again!

KyleWPeterson on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Yes thank you, Secret Superman!

Solar on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hey Solar, remember you said you didn't collect figures? You should have said yes, man.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Yes, I should have

Solar on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2011
    that is a super ugly figure/statue/w/e

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    It's still the best Sentry you're going to get.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    opps

grim123 on
    Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png