As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MS[Phalla]Adventures: Bec Noir slips up, Midnight Crew wins!

• Alt_RavenAlt_Raven Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    CKyle

Someone is a little too eager to start a wagon.

Alt_Raven on
    You touched my Tra-La-La!
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    >Use CR for Lv 5 GUMPTECH - BOX OF CHOCOLATES on Party Girl

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So. Er. Dragon. Care to explain yourself?

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • CKyleCKyle Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Alt_Raven wrote: »
    CKyle

Someone is a little too eager to start a wagon.

To be fair, I didn't realize I was starting a wagon. The wagon started itself.

Also, I agree with some of the others. If this doesn't pan out, then Spoit should be watched carefully.

CKyle on
  • SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Man, this is going just like my previous phalla.

Am I that shady a dude? I swear I'm not that bad if you get to know me!

Somestickguy on
    edited February 2011
    You're a terrifying bipolar psychotic clown. What's not to trust?

CKyle on
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Simulacrum is a bandwagon hopper.

romanqwerty on
    edited February 2011

Well, !Somestickguy, I figure I'll put the pressure on you now, but only to encourage you to convince people to get off of you before you run up against vote close. If you can convince me I'll change to CKyle!

Like I keep saying though, my feeling is Spoit is Snoop, the critical piece to do in MK. Though tbh I have not read through all of PS, is there another rhyming guy? I mean maybe the earlier AH works could go bak to bard's quest or the riddler, but neither of those are really a threat.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Miscellaneousinsanity has a very long name, which is clearly suspicious.

Phyphor on
    edited February 2011
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Well, !Somestickguy, I figure I'll put the pressure on you now, but only to encourage you to convince people to get off of you before you run up against vote close. If you can convince me I'll change to CKyle!

Like I keep saying though, my feeling is Spoit is Snoop, the critical piece to do in MK. Though tbh I have not read through all of PS, is there another rhyming guy? I mean maybe the earlier AH works could go bak to bard's quest or the riddler, but neither of those are really a threat.

I figure either Spoit is playing his Snoop role to the fullest, or he's trying to trick us by pretending to be a good guy.

One concern I have, though, is that Snoop himself was never in the story. Just his sweet sweet bust.

CKyle on
  • Over The MoonOver The Moon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Who says Snoop even has to rhyme?

Over The Moon on
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Mafia fake post restrictions to fit in all the time. Also they probably have cover roles. If it's not a main character (not familiar with the source) its definitely up for grabs as a mafia cover role.

romanqwerty on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Feel free to kill me, if you must
    Though I will say that I'm not some bust

This post restrictions starting to chafe anyway
    I don't know why phalla creators think that they're fun to play

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited February 2011
    Spoit wrote: »
    Feel free to kill me, if you must
    Though I will say that I'm not some bust

This post restrictions starting to chafe anyway
    I don't know why phalla creators think that they're fun to play

Does anybody else have post restrictions?

CKyle on
    edited February 2011
    Terrendos been posting as rose for votes
    Ringo's posting via > for everything

That spoit was the first restriction I noticed made me think that if he were a badguy he wouldn't be so brazen as to bust out with an obvious restriction for no reason - before at least figuring out other people were running them

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    edited February 2011
    I assumed Terrendos was just doing one or two elaborate posts for fun. I've been ">ing" myself for votes.

Ringo on the other hand is... committed. Whatever that implies.

CKyle on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    hmm

Egos on
  • DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Pigeon: Recap.

...Okay, let's actually think about this here. By 9:30, the vote is tied, Capfalcon and Terrendos leading. BlueBlue switches to break the tie, which brings things to 4-2. This is only suspicious if Terr's mafia, and then it'd be such an obvious move that I think it's just someone trying to keep casualties low. Snit votes for Spoit, bringing him up to 3 votes. Spoit follows this by switching to Dunadan, who now also has 3. Snit then switches for no reason to Terrendos (3), and Spoit brings Capfalcon up to 5. capfalcon goes to Terr(4), and Terrendos tosses his vote on Capfalcon to be careful, moving it to 6-4. some other stuff that doesn't matter happens!

BASICALLY this only matters if Terr is mafia, which might implicate Spoit.

THEN TODAY
    A bunch of votes on Somestickguy for no real reason, which is silly. Silly!
    The one that sticks out to me is Dragon NUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERS, though
    Today, Spoit. But if he turns out to be ok, we need to take a long look at Somestickguy.

He's pushing a wagon while making it look like he's doubtful about it. Considering that he's the second one to vote for Spoit, this is pretty weird. He's pushing for a bandwagon while giving himself an out, and a possible future vote target. More a gut feeling than anything, but I find that suspicious.

so, Dragon6860!

Erich Zahn and Simulacrum are on the short list, too, because it's been like one day. Not that hard to look up literally less than a page, guys.

Daypigeon on
  • ZapRatZapRat Mage of Mind A place apartRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Inspiration comes Out of the Blue, Leading my Suspicious Mind to suspect that !Somestickguy is part of the Criminal World.

ZapRat on
    CYDUJ.jpg
    edited February 2011
    To tell the truth, I find how quickly the wagon against SSG formed
    A bit suspicious, as I doubt he's evil, just a tad misinformed

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited February 2011
    ZapRat wrote: »
    Inspiration comes Out of the Blue, Leading my Suspicious Mind to suspect that !Somestickguy is part of the Criminal World.

More people should just do whatever I say. But, I don't actually suspect him, I just needed to vote and I like to encourage people to stand up for themselves.

Frankly on the second day I don't usually suspect anyone in particular.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    edited February 2011
    I have no real good
    ideas on whom to vote for
    So Pigeon, fake King

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited February 2011
    ZapRat wrote: »

More people should just do whatever I say. But, I don't actually suspect him, I just needed to vote and I like to encourage people to stand up for themselves.

Frankly on the second day I don't usually suspect anyone in particular.

I have just begun to analyze trends, but data is insufficient, so it's somewhat like seeing images in rorschach patterns, but I see a faint connection between SomeStickguy and Dragon6860. But it's like trying to discern a passing glance from The Look of Love.

ZapRat on
    CYDUJ.jpg
    edited February 2011
    oh man HAIKUTECH

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    > Update SHIPPING WALL to account for the previous night.

1zwnn7c.png

This situation is purrplexing! As much as I would like to make Somestickguy pay, I n33d to think more before voting!

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh yeah, I don't have a post restriction.

That's just how I talk sometimes.

Terrendos on
  • SnitSnit Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Pigeonking

Snit on
    edited February 2011

Well, !Somestickguy, I figure I'll put the pressure on you now, but only to encourage you to convince people to get off of you before you run up against vote close. If you can convince me I'll change to CKyle

Well, if I was seriously a bad guy, I doubt I would have been so absent-minded about the deadline for yesterday. Seeing as someone clearly got iced, the person who decided on said icing was not late at all.

Judging on my previous experience with (one) phalla, this is the point where some people will think of that as some elaborate setup to mask my true nature. I posit that I am neither dedicated nor experienced enough to come up with that sort of gambit.

Somestickguy on
    edited February 2011
    Ok, on second thought snit
    His voting pattern is giving me a fit.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Over The MoonOver The Moon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Well, !Somestickguy, I figure I'll put the pressure on you now, but only to encourage you to convince people to get off of you before you run up against vote close. If you can convince me I'll change to CKyle

Well, if I was seriously a bad guy, I doubt I would have been so absent-minded about the deadline for yesterday. Seeing as someone clearly got iced, the person who decided on said icing was not late at all.

Of course, judging on my previous experience with (one) phalla, this is the point where some people will think of that as some elaborate setup to mask my true nature. I posit that I am neither dedicated nor experienced enough to come up with that sort of gambit.

Using self deprecation makes your defense sound a bit weak. I mean I'm not voting for you anyway, but if you're trying to survive today you might want to try a better defense.

Over The Moon on
    edited February 2011

Of course, judging on my previous experience with (one) phalla, this is the point where some people will think of that as some elaborate setup to mask my true nature. I posit that I am neither dedicated nor experienced enough to come up with that sort of gambit.

But you just did come up with it.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

> You can't find it!

> While you search your pockets for whatever it is you're looking for, there is a commotion by the door. One of the guests is flipping the fuck out!

While the Bouncer is distracted, Party Girl ducks under the velvet rope!

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    1zwnn7c.png

This situation is purrplexing! As much as I would like to make Somestickguy pay, I n33d to think more before voting!

oooooOOOOOooooo

Ok, that's totally worth my ghost post to say that's awesome.

And, what's with this welcome back? A guy could get the feeling he's not wanted or something.

*sniff*

[tiny]You will all die in flames![/tiny]

oooooOOOOOooooo

Capfalcon on
    edited February 2011
    Ringo wrote: »

> You can't find it!

> While you search your pockets for whatever it is you're looking for, there is a commotion by the door. One of the guests is flipping the fuck out!

While the Bouncer is distracted, Party Girl ducks under the velvet rope!

> Now's the time! Quick, give chase!

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    edited February 2011

But you just did come up with it.

Well, it's more that I stumbled upon it when trying to imagine the thought process of some phalla players.

Somestickguy on
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    > QUESTION the INTEGRITY of the SOMESTICKGUY WAGON

The Anonymous on
    edited February 2011

Using self deprecation makes your defense sound a bit weak. I mean I'm not voting for you anyway, but if you're trying to survive today you might want to try a better defense.

Hey, I'm British.

Self-depreciation is our thing.

Somestickguy on
    edited February 2011
    Soviet Mindgame
    Inscrutable Webcomic
    Who can be trusted?

ZapRat on
    CYDUJ.jpg
    edited February 2011
    1zwnn7c.png

What does this shipping wall say about the relationship
    between you and the fake-regal bird ship?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
    edited February 2011
    Also, I am very sick right now.

How many sick evil masterminds do you know?

Somestickguy on