As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]ified

• stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Malkor wrote: »
    I was all gonna watch this new show 'Traveller' on ABC. They made it sound all cool in one of their super commercials during Lost. Two mins. into it and I know its totally not for me. I think it was when the main characters announced that they had super awesome perfect lives blah blah *click*. Back to Dwarf Fortress and Fansubs for me. Or maybe I'm a shill and you guys'll all tune in.
    If I’m going to watch people act like wankers in different countries, I’d rather do it in person.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Glaeal wrote: »
    Shinto wrote: »

How about Fishbone?

13135__say_anythiing_l.jpg

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I will eat your souls.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited May 2007
    I will eat your souls.
    why hello richard james nice to meet you

stilist on
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    I will eat your souls.

Better watch out - I know kickboxing.

It's the sport of the future.

Shinto on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I will eat your souls.

Better watch out - I know kickboxing.

It's the sport of the future.

Are you a cyborg?

Incenjucar on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I like when religion threads tell me what I believe

Elendil on
  • ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Love is a miraculous thing guys. A miraculous thing.

My wife called and she had a really good night hanging out with her friend, and she is very happy. And her being happy has made me happy. I'm not happy for her. I am also genuinely happy. It's such a simple thing, but so rare and precious.

O my God. That is a sickeningly sweet thing to write. I'm sorry.

Shinto on
    edited May 2007
    Elendil wrote: »
    Ideally, you have no beliefs, only facts.

stilist on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

My wife called and she had a really good night hanging out with her friend, and she is very happy. And her being happy has made me happy. I'm not happy for her. I am also genuinely happy. It's such a simple thing, but so rare and precious.

This is so gay I feel like fucking another man in the ass now.

Seriously though -- word.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

That is disgusting.

Evil Multifarious on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Ideally, you have no beliefs, only facts.
    Heretic

Burn him

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007

Shinto, I didn't know you were joining NAMBLA.

Me Too! on
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »

Shinto, I didn't know you were joining NAMBLA.
    :?

stilist on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »
    Arabic uses the unmodefied Greek "demokratia."
    So they stole democracy from the Greeks!

I have been reading a book on Greek history (from the age of migrations until the end of the pelopanesian war) in order to get Terry Goodkind's crap out of my head. I thought one really interesting bit was that during the development of democracy in Athens the disparity of wealth between the rich and poor was almost nothing compared to today. The top 1% most wealthy in the society earned about 4x as much per year as poorest farmers.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2007
    Achilles' heel.

ViolentChemistry on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Achilles' heel.

Actually, the truth behind the Achilles heel was recently unearthed.
    black-heels.jpg

True story.
    Serious business.

Incenjucar on
  • JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I love you all I'm smashed as bang and all is godsmashing loivemuffin.

Johannen on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    Hey Joh -- think my mom has wine here and do you think she'd mind if I guzzled a bottle and passed out in a pool of red?

• WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    At least you've found something amusing.

Me, I'm bored. The inescapable kind, where...too late to have friends over, don't feel like playing computer games...so fucking bored.

Wallhitter on
    edited May 2007
    wallhitter wrote: »

Me, I'm bored. The inescapable kind, where...too late to have friends over, don't feel like playing computer games...so fucking bored.
    Wikipedia, random article.

stilist on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Same here, dude. Same here.

yalborap on
    edited May 2007
    MONKEY VAGINA

Johannen on
    edited May 2007

Wikipedia, random article.

I just had an idea. Give me a subject. I'll hit random, and follow links until I get there.

Wallhitter on
    edited May 2007
    Guys I forgot how incredible California is. California is the greatest goddamn place in the world. I miss California. I have poured a glass of wine and I feel infinitely better just knowing that I'm sitting in the cradle of everything that is just, right, and good in the world. God Bless You Cali -- never change.

• yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    celery77 wrote: »
    Guys I forgot how incredible California is. California is the greatest goddamn place in the world. I miss California. I have poured a glass of wine and I feel infinitely better just knowing that I'm sitting in the cradle of everything that is just, right, and good in the world. God Bless You Cali -- never change.

You obviously have never been to the hell-desert that is non-coastal SoCal.

yalborap on
    edited May 2007
    Hey Joh -- think my mom has wine here and do you think she'd mind if I guzzled a bottle and passed out in a pool of red?

If you want to do some wine don't pansy it ffs just smash the fuck through and danger mouse the consequences. Come on Cel just drink until you get your fill fuck all else.

Johannen on
    edited May 2007
    I just learned about the Flat Earth Society. As the name suggests, its a website by people who think the world is flat. Just like every conspiracy theorist, they have this all thought out.
    The sun and moon, each 32 miles in diameter, circle Earth at a height of 3000 miles at its equator, located midway between the North Pole and the ice wall. Each functions similar to a "spotlight," with the sun radiating "hot light," the moon "cold light." As they are spotlights, they only give light out over a certain are which explains why some parts of the Earth are dark when others are light. Their apparent rising and setting are caused by optical illusions.

Linky

I can't stop laughing.

Also, I wanted to link it in the quote title, but I couldn't get the BB code right.

Me Too! on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »
    As the name suggests, its a website by people who think the world is flat.

Close, but not quite. It's a website by people who are interested in why other people think the world is flat.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I wouldn't be surprised if that site was filled with trolls who didn't get the joke and trolls who troll them.

Elendil on
    edited May 2007

If you want to do some wine don't pansy it ffs just smash the fuck through and danger mouse the consequences. Come on Cel just drink until you get your fill fuck all else.
    I'm going to go hang out with my super old school high school friend later tonight, the drugee, drunk, hell-raising, total miscreant of a man I call my friend, who has -- I've been informed -- become the janitor at his old middle school now. Yesssssss.

This is the man who dipped his balls in the ranch sauce of a customer he didn't like. This is the man that got arrested for keying a cop car (totally not joking -- keyed a cop car). This is the man that totally broke his beloved Buick by (and this is a direct quote) "doing too many lawn jobs."

And now he's a janitor. God bless. Everything is right in the world

edited May 2007
    cEL if you werentfifteen it'd be aweslme. I love James, se you later James. don't you fuicking gosmahse without me geting eith you, tara bos bucnch of cunts, see nyou later.

Johannen on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

JOHBANNEN I LOVE YOU

James on
    edited May 2007
    Janitor to lesbians, then

HOW MANY CLICKS WILL IT TAKE?

Wallhitter on
    edited May 2007
    James is the main of mty mission i'd sign army for him. any of you fuck with james i'll destroy your mothers.

Johannen on
    edited May 2007
    I can’t possibly be the first person to notice that the chorus of Franz Ferdinand’s "Tell Her Tonight" is copied from the Damned’s "See Her Tonight", yet neither Wikipedia nor Google seem to have anything.

stilist on
    edited May 2007
    cEL if you werentfifteen it'd be aweslme. I love James, se you later James. don't you fuicking gosmahse without me geting eith you, tara bos bucnch of cunts, see nyou later.
    Joh I'm 26 and my birthday is in just over a month, but hey whatevs.

edited May 2007
    Cel.... you're older than me? WTF?! I'm 20?! Sorry Cel.

Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?

Johannen on
    edited May 2007
    Well, Flat Earth gave me a good laugh. Time for bed, and World War Z.

Night.

Me Too! on
  • JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Cel.... you're older than me? WTF?! I'm 20?! Sorry Cel.

Bang smash me and James. James I'm gonna come PA event next year what do you think?

I think that is awesome, we will go drinking. Then we can play some drunk street fighter or something.

James on
This discussion has been closed.