As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Battle L.A

smitht2ncc1701smitht2ncc1701 Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
As you all know, Battle LA is coming out on Friday, March 11th. The First Day of Pax. If anyone besides wants to see this and tag along please Contact me. Iether we can see a midnight showing on the 10th or that day(friday) Im staying at a Hotel for the weekend and will have a car. Email me if you wish :)

smitht2ncc1701 on

• Options
    acumen101acumen101 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Sounds like a form of awesome I'm down for.

acumen101 on
    Life-Long Nerd from New England

PAX East 2015: -Pass [X] -Hotel [X] -Time off[X]

twitter: acumen101 | fb: fb.com/acumen101
    Steam: acumen101 | xbl/psn: caseBlaster101

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Alright Cool! Closer to the event Ill send you my cell/email. We can meet up either Saturday night or Friday Night. I dont know yet.

smitht2ncc1701 on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited February 2011
    Please refrain from making duplicate threads in the future.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    Joset305Joset305 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Im super down for B:LA

Joset305 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    sorry. I forgot about that. My bad.

smitht2ncc1701 on
  • Options
    MentalMishapMentalMishap Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm down for a midnight showing, meaning Thursday night if that's what you mean.

But I'll be going to Gamers Gone Wild on Friday night so that's no good for me. Also, I'll be in full COG wear most of Friday so I don't think I can go to the theater like that.

MentalMishap on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Allright folks I dont know yet if there is going to be a midnight showing. If there is...than hell yah! pool and Xbox/lunch at my Hotel, then dinner then Movie!!! If there is a midnight showing. We shall see.

smitht2ncc1701 on
  • Options
    Koopa KremlinKoopa Kremlin Mandalorian Commander Los Angeles, CA & Concord DawnRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This is a movie I've really been anticipating, but I think I'll wait. At least until my flight returns back to LA on Monday. I mean since I bar tend for a theater in my area I can pretty much get in for free there, plus it's always good to invite a few familiar faces.

Koopa Kremlin on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Alright folks. Looks like its going to be Saturday night at 1030 at the AMC theaters. If you want to attend with me message me and ill provide contact info.

smitht2ncc1701 on