As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] [Chat] 4.0.6 broke stuff. Some care, others mock them for it. Film at 11

1585960616264»

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    Is everyone in your raid geared out? Because that's what happens in my experience, someone else gets geared way faster than anyone else. Either you stay in the raid and help other people out or you sit.

Has your guild finished all the content (downed nef/cho'gal)? If so, Then yeah, it sucks.

We're working on Cho 25, we have him down on 10.

But yeah, I'm not bailing on the raids because I'm geared out. I'm one of 2 people in my guild with full PVE epics and the first healer, so I'm kind of needed. They wanted to sit me the other night because I don't need gear and people were like "Umm, but he is our best healer...so we should keep him in." Plus, I want to see the final 3 content bosses we don't have down. I'd at least like to clear them before I let other people into my spot.

Edit: Just counted some of my gear. 5 from Raids, 3 from Reputations, 2 Crafted, 1 World Drop and 6 from Valor Points. That's nuts.

And yeah Buddies, I'm Resto main spec. That's why my spirit and haste are like Woah. As far as BiS goes, I know that I could replace some of my non-set epics with set epics but eh, I don't really like any of the set pieces for druids besides the helm (don't need at all) and the gloves (already have). I know the 4 piece set bonus is tits but it's not worth it to me.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Sure would be nice if more than rogue gear dropped for loot. Every single drop thus far has either been a dagger, a sword, or leather. Excluding the one chain and plate drop in like 3 weeks.

Shhh, I am almost epic'd out :)

Seriously, just a few more weeks, then you guys can nerf it

Javen on
  • Options
    ImthebOHGODBEESImthebOHGODBEES Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?p=18396086#post18396086

New thread. Still catching up on this one (mid page 96) but I really don't want your dicks showing up in the thread title as suggested there so I tried to head it off at the pass.

ImthebOHGODBEES on
    Do you, in fact, have any builds in this shop at all?
  • Options
    BuddiesBuddies Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Is everyone in your raid geared out? Because that's what happens in my experience, someone else gets geared way faster than anyone else. Either you stay in the raid and help other people out or you sit.

Has your guild finished all the content (downed nef/cho'gal)? If so, Then yeah, it sucks.

We're working on Cho 25, we have him down on 10.

But yeah, I'm not bailing on the raids because I'm geared out. I'm one of 2 people in my guild with full PVE epics and the first healer, so I'm kind of needed. They wanted to sit me the other night because I don't need gear and people were like "Umm, but he is our best healer...so we should keep him in." Plus, I want to see the final 3 content bosses we don't have down. I'd at least like to clear them before I let other people into my spot.

Edit: Just counted some of my gear. 5 from Raids, 3 from Reputations, 2 Crafted, 1 World Drop and 6 from Valor Points. That's nuts.

And yeah Buddies, I'm Resto main spec. That's why my spirit and haste are like Woah. As far as BiS goes, I know that I could replace some of my non-set epics with set epics but eh, I don't really like any of the set pieces for druids besides the helm (don't need at all) and the gloves (already have). I know the 4 piece set bonus is tits but it's not worth it to me.

Awesome, my impression was incorrect. Carry on, and GL with the kills. We pushing Elementium and Cho'gall on Sunday.

With the times my Guild Raids, Wed/Sun/Mon, it is very possible that we will have killed Cho'gall before we get really any real attempts on Al'Akir or Nef. I am also confident that we could down Heroic Halfus right now, but we will see how correct I am since I am going to Tank Storm, Time and Whelps come sunday night. I am curious to what that would do to our wowprogress, would it stick us with the 1/13 teams or ignore our heroic kill till we get 12/12 normal?

Buddies on
  • Options
    Basren DragonsnackBasren Dragonsnack Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    My guild has killed Heroic Halfus before we've downed Nef. The rankings once you get a heroic are based on a heroic kill, so you will leap over all of the 12/12 guilds that have yet to down a heroic boss. It will still show you as not killing Nef in normal though (will be greyed out)

Edit: Also funny note. Even if a 12/12 guild kills the heroic boss after you, you will still show up ahead of them on wowprogress. So I guess Heroics > All

Basren Dragonsnack on
    PSN: Scotty85
  • Options
    Elessar ElfstoneElessar Elfstone Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Quick question, is the only way to purchase PVP head enchants via TB marks?

Elessar Elfstone on
    Tobias: Or it could be your colon. I'd want to get in there and find some answers.

Forsake, Warlock of Stonemaul
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Or honor at the honor vendor.

JAEF on
  • Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Is there any way to check the status of realm first achievements for a certain realm?

I ask because I was in a heroic last night when I got achievement spam that a whole bunch of people got realm first Fall of the Lich King. I'm trying to figure out if this was some kind of bug or if some iteration of the lich king actually hadn't been killed on my server yet.

tarnok on
    Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Was there a server wide announcement for Light of Dawn?

I suppose it's possible that the realmfirst kill of 25 man heroic LK just happened on your server, but you'd have to be on a pretty backwater server.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Jealous DevaJealous Deva Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Dear Erunak Stonespeaker,

Your quest for the Vash'jir achievement does not work. I hope a fucking squid eats your head.

Thanks

Jealous Deva on
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    WoW's so boring now.

Only thing that actually makes the game fun at this point is world PvP.

Going out and looking for fights is pretty fun.

Oghulk on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Log on tuesday and wednesday to raid a few hours. Pay a chinaman for refer-a-friend playtime. Log off.

JAEF on
This discussion has been closed.