As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

504 Gateway timeout

JaninJanin Registered User regular
I'm getting this pretty often trying to post. Also, the forums randomly timeout while loading any page.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Janin on

• Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I am also getting frequent timeouts.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2007
    The timeouts are a known hardware issue which I've been informed is being corrected in the near future.

the 504 Gateway errors, I'm not so sure about and would like to hear more about. Does it say NGinx on the error page? Is it happening mostly when browsing? When posting? When searching? All of the above?

Ramius on
  • Options
    JaninJanin Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Ramius wrote: »
    the 504 Gateway errors, I'm not so sure about and would like to hear more about. Does it say NGinx on the error page? Is it happening mostly when browsing? When posting? When searching? All of the above?

Yeah, they had "nginx" on them. It was happening earlier when I tried to post, but I didn't notice them when browsing. I didn't do any searches.

Janin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I am not sure if it is the same timeout, because I've not been paying attention to the error page (I will edit with the error when I get it again), but I have had the forums timing out a lot tonight. I am on Firefox 2.0.0.3 on Vista on a wireless connection, but it's not the connection because I can use facebook at the same time.

LaOs on
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2007
    The timeouts are a known hardware issue which I've been informed is being corrected in the near future.

Ramius on