As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Underage drinking!

BigcaseBigcase Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in PAX Archive
I dont know about you, but I definitely want to party at least one night during pax weekend. Problem is im not 21, and im sure there are others in the same boat as me. Im looking for perhaps a hotel party, or maybe even a house party that someone who lives nearby is hosting. If i cant find anything I will try to host something in my hotel room (got a junior suite, nothing amazing but it atleast has a couch!) If anyone knows of anything, or would be interested in getting something organized, please reply. :)

Bigcase on

• Options
    OnmitsuOnmitsu I'm just a birdie Ca-caw, ca-caw!Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Meetings and organizations between fellow PAXers are never a bad idea, but you might want to change your title. It's a bit easy to misconstrue ;)

Onmitsu on
    Man, even Dora the Explorer thinks you're slow.
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    There's always parties at PAX, but if you seriously think asking on a public forum for someone to commit a crime, you're the silliest of geese.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    you're awful at being an underage drinker

arsonisfun on
    I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
This discussion has been closed.