As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sharn Noir 4e PBP (OOC)

13»

• Options
    streeverstreever Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Astro, I'm going to put that in the google spreadsheet I use to track everything, so I'll always have it. Thanks.

Hey, I'm going to allow Rose to roll basic attacks he grants, because, well, it can be boring to be a warlord otherwise :) and it keeps the game moving quickly.

If you have any special powers/conditions that you can trigger on the free attack he grants you, either just post them in advance, or we can retcon/adjust as needed. If it doesn't work, we'll get rid of that rule.

Also: if we go over 24 hours in combat without a post, we'll just delay that person until they go. That way we can keep things moving and not stretch out too greatly. I hope that works for everyone. Hopefully it won't go until the next turn entirely, but I think that isn't the end of the world if it does.

Astro, whenever you get the chance, post Darren's turn from this round.

Dresden can take his turn whenever he wants now, because he is on deck after Darren.

streever on
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    To facilitate the granted attack thing, could everyone put up their MBA + any relevant conditionals that I might need to know about since it's technically still your dudes doing the actual attacks?

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I hope I didn't confuse everyone? I know that may have been a little confusing.

Kilroy, Mr_Rose, and OptimusZed are up!

Whenever you are in an initiative block that is just PCs, feel free to take your turns in any order--so right now I think the proper order is Wall, Karash, Samreedi, but you guys can just go whenever you like.

streever on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    nonsense!

streever on
  • Options
    dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm ready to smash, y'all. :)

dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    streever, could you put the sheets for each of our characters into the OP of this thread and/or the IC thread? It would help me a lot when I'm trying to Commander's Strike doodz.

Mr_Rose on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    sure thing rose, coming up

streever on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Oh yeah, there was something else I wanted to ask; themes (and other new stuff WotC might throw out there from time to time): Y/N?

Mr_Rose on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    enthusiastic Y!

if WotC drops something cool that would make you love your character more, why not? ultimately it is a game about characters. The DM has a lot of latitude. I can kill off any of my characters I don't like, level them, change them, create new ones, etc.--I think players should have a similar degree of freedom. (As long as you guys aren't re-rolling every encounter)

streever on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Well, Karash is starting to feel a little stale.

Maybe I should convert him to Wand Bard. ;-)

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    Well, Karash is starting to feel a little stale.

Maybe I should convert him to Wand Bard. ;-)

I think the party really needs another ineffectual magic type *just kidding kilroy!*

streever on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    In other news, after this encounter Wall might turn out to have been an Outlaw this whole time! Which actually fits with his "reformed lookout/muscle" background perfectly.

Mr_Rose on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Just give me a little flavor on his outlaw past and it is all kosher for me!

streever on