As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jack, and whether or not you know it.

124»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2011
    Keith wrote: »
    according to xbox live, Raijin, you are playing an episode and VERY excited about it

You asked to play just as my Mom pulled up. I had to go help her move some shit.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Gonna get this tomorrow. How does the multi on X-Box Live work? Am I gonna be stuck playing against a bunch of people that have all the questions memorized already?

Maximum on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2011
    MaximumJ wrote: »
    Gonna get this tomorrow. How does the multi on X-Box Live work? Am I gonna be stuck playing against a bunch of people that have all the questions memorized already?

I played one random match and it seemed ok except they both knew the special wrong answer question immediately so I'm guessing they had a guide or something.

I was winning until I absolutely blew it on the Jack Attack round and ended up with $500.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    the wrong answer of the game always has something to do with the sponsor you're presented with at the start

so if you pay attention to the wrong choices it's usually easy to find it

problem is you're generally racing to find the right answers before your opponents for more points

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

I played one random match and it seemed ok except they both knew the special wrong answer question immediately so I'm guessing they had a guide or something.

I was winning until I absolutely blew it on the Jack Attack round and ended up with $500.

It's not that hard to figure out which one is the special wrong answer question

Kochikens on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Just checked Gamefaqs, and to my surprise there's not a guide with all the answers up there already. Thank god.

Naturally expected Live to be full of cheating assholes but hopefully this will have a nice laid back community. Something to take the place of 1 vs 100.

Maximum on
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I heard the online blows ass when dealing with the Jack Attack. If there is even a slight bit of lag you end up missing out on the answers. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited February 2011
    Kochikens wrote: »

It's not that hard to figure out which one is the special wrong answer question

also they could have played that episode already

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    My biggest problem with this game is I want to guess on every answer which ends up biting me in the ass. I need to learn to just let some questions go.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    This game is amazing.

Let's just sit here and imagine a beaver eating macaroni and cheese.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Moriveth wrote: »
    This game is amazing.

Let's just sit here and imagine a beaver eating macaroni and cheese.

i screwed my opponent and then guessed right on that question

i still can't believe any of those are real colors

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    120 core colors

because when you really have to boil colors down to their most basic elements

120 is clearly as low as you can go

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    My biggest problem with this game is I want to guess on every answer which ends up biting me in the ass. I need to learn to just let some questions go.

Wait.. you can just not answer?
    I don't know if I have the willpower to do that.

skettios on
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Is the complete set of question videos posted anywhere?

Some of the alternate ones are hilarious.

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    No idea.

I do know that the mocking we receive for guessing wrong can be hilarious.

skettios on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    The Dis or Dat where you have to guess between adult diapers and Successories posters was too much. I was laughing so hard I almost shot beer out my nose.

Maximum on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Is the complete set of question videos posted anywhere?

Some of the alternate ones are hilarious.

Question 6 is still my favorite with or without the alt.

Raijin Quickfoot on