As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game of the Year 2010 Poll [*RESULTS*]

12345679»

• Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Pfff... Screw that racist bitch.
    Liara!

lionheart_m on
    3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    From a purely story perspective, fuck those aliens. Miranda and Jacob all the way. I am a true Cerberus operative 8-)

But now I'm actually doing a second playthrough as a female Shepard (which is still odd to me, I'm so used to male Shep's voice), but that means my beloved Ashley is gone and that asshole Kaidan lived :x

You could import a save from MESaves if you're on the PC (maybe if on 360 too, there might have been a way determined to do that.)

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Holy shit that's the trophy I drew being awarded to the game I chose for GOTY. Well that's quite a thing to wake up to. Honestly thought Starcraft would clinch the title. And thought Civ V would be higher.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    Holy shit that's the trophy I drew being awarded to the game I chose for GOTY. Well that's quite a thing to wake up to. Honestly thought Starcraft would clinch the title. And thought Civ V would be higher.

Have you....have you been in a coma for 6 weeks? (Apologies if you actually have, in fact, been in a coma.) It's a nice looking trophy, though.

RandomHajile on
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Have you....have you been in a coma for 6 weeks? (Apologies if you actually have, in fact, been in a coma.) It's a nice looking trophy, though.

Yes.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

Yes.

Whoa, sorry. Welcome back and such, then.

RandomHajile on