Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

is Red vs Blue Coming this year

GodSinGodSin Registered User
edited June 2007 in PAX Archive
I remember Red vs Blue was at PAX last year and had a pannel I was wondering... well actually preying that they are going to come again this year. anyone know :D

GodSin on

• Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, Administrator, ClubPA, Penny Arcade Staff, PAX Staff staff
    edited May 2007
    Yes!

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Khoo - Succinct, efficient, and to the point!

uc4life on
    haha, i can see a group of people in furry suits with an orca dong in each hand, spinning like a windmill for freedom.
  • RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I would just like to take this oppotunity to say:

HOLY SHIT YES!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much.

Relativiox on
    iris_forumsig.gif
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I sure hope there's as much ass-kissing as there was last year. :roll:

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • LindygamerLindygamer Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Damnit this means im going to have to save even MORE money for PAX.

Lindygamer on
    The opinions I don't have are the opinions I don't got.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jo3jo3 Registered User
    edited June 2007
    awesome.

jo3 on
This discussion has been closed.