As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

DS Recommendation Thread

2»

• Options
    Aaron LeeAaron Lee Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    JackBurton wrote: »
    Nedo wrote: »
    I´m basically looking for something thats fun and lasts a while, maybe a game which you can play during a lesson (i.e for an hour, then switch it off and pick it up a few days later)

Animal Crossing: Wild World fits thats criteria perfectly, IMO.

Has an incredibly long lifespan, and is ideally played in 30min-1 hour increments every day or so. A lot of bang for your buck and can be great fun, but not something you can play for hours at a time without getting a little bored.

I just started playing this. The only problem I find is that the game world is relative to the real world. Unfortunately, the only time I have to play this is right before bed, well after 11pm when all the shops have closed. Is there a way to fix the world time without messing with the DS's actual clock? I have other software on my DS reliant on the time so I can't mess with that.

Aaron Lee on