As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's Arcania Gothic 4 and it's better than Forgotten Gods

13»

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So no-one else is interested in this? TBH I'm surprised it's still coming out, with JoWood being bankrupt.

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    brynstarbrynstar Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm actually pretty excited for the upcoming expansion. I had a really good time playing Arcania, moreso even than Risen, as horrific as that might sound.

It looks like it's just you and me. It probably doesn't help that the game is coming out right around Dragon Age II and Crysis 2.

brynstar on
    Xbox Live: Xander51
    PSN ID : Xander51 Steam ID : Xander51
  • Options
    MetallikatMetallikat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    So no-one else is interested in this? TBH I'm surprised it's still coming out, with JoWood being bankrupt.

Eh, I lost interest after seeing how linear the game seemed to be.

Metallikat on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    brynstar on
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Awwww man, I already bought an MS points card for this.
    Hopefully 'indefinitely' doesn't mean it's dead as a dodo. :(

I guess I'll buy the ME:2 DLC on the 29th instead...

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    Awwww man, I already bought an MS points card for this.
    Hopefully 'indefinitely' doesn't mean it's dead as a dodo. :(

I guess I'll buy the ME:2 DLC on the 29th instead...

News hit today that one of JoWood's major investment partners has pulled out of the company completely.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/24/unnamed-investor-pulls-its-financial-support-for-jowood/

So it's not looking great sadly.

brynstar on
  • Options
    Well, completely out of the blue, Fall of Setarrif has finally been released for PC, no word as to whether it'll ever see the light of day on 360 though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvHqxpiDsWM

Seems that JoWood got bought out.

• Options
    RookRook Registered User regular
    Seems they put about as much effort into that trailer as they did for the game.

• Options
    Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
    Risen 2 it is, then