As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East Trading Cards 2011 [Checklist Available!]

• RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh shoot... I just realized the significant other is going to end up on the list as "Kitties on Acid's other half" or something like that. lol. If I'm not too late, could you put him down as "DoctorX"? Thx.

p.s. Cards are on the truck for delivery today! W00t!

I changed it on the spreadsheet. Dave will have to on the OP or whatnot.

Rdr on
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rdr wrote: »
    macrogeek wrote: »
    Are we preparing a binder for Mike & Jerry again?

99% sure we're not. It was discusses a number of pages back. Dave can give a definitive answer though.

Yea, I was told no because it was more special last year since it was the first year.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    But...but...Marvel brought out a set every year, and we have some new heroes this year that weren't in the last set.

Think of them as rookie cards. They could be worth money one day.
    Yeah I got nuthin

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    I think we should do a binder this year, since there are new cards. Anybody near Boston want to step up for this one?

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Sure, what do you need?

slamonella on
    Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • HolyyakkerHolyyakker Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Czech wrote: »
    Whoo hoo! Cards just showed up!
    2011-02-28_16-31-28_627Small.jpg
    Awesome! Someone used the d20 badge I made! WOOT!

edit: Holy crap, I just realized a LOT of people used it. Yay! I don't feel like it was for naught and I won't be the only person with one!

Holyyakker on
    "Beware to March of Dimes" - MacBeth
  • CzechCzech Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This has probably already been asked and answered a few times, but I can't find it... how does one get ahold of the forum badge?

Czech on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Czech wrote: »
    This has probably already been asked and answered a few times, but I can't find it... how does one get ahold of the forum badge?

Read the OP of the forum badge thread. http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=133343

zerzhul on
    edited March 2011
    Holyyakker wrote: »
    Awesome! Someone used the d20 badge I made! WOOT!

edit: Holy crap, I just realized a LOT of people used it. Yay! I don't feel like it was for naught and I won't be the only person with one!

Yeah I was gonna say before your edit that a lot of folks have used it. :)

Rdr on
  • Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rdr wrote: »
    Right in the OP it says we're using #paxcards ;)

You mean if I actually bother to read the OP there's valid and useful information that I might consider to be important?! The HELL you say!!!! >.<

Menolly07 on
    Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • SchlockSchlock aka, KoalaBro2 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    Me on the right, buddy on the left (my usual tag is KoalaBro2. Honestly I can't remember now why I signed up for the PA forums as Schlock. I think there may have been a tech problem).
    cards.jpg

Schlock on
  • JTailsJTails OHIORegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Update 3/1/2011

The meet-up will be Sunday at 6:30 PM (after Omegathon ends) in the Westin Hotel lobby. This is happening at the same time and location as the final PAX Pokemon League meet-up, and poke-walker meet-up.

Works for me, instead of conflicting times, we have con-joining(<is this a word) times. 1 week to go!

JTails on
  • kitties_on_acidkitties_on_acid Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    2011-03-04_15-13-30_46.jpg?t=1299270491

Cards came! Yay! I didn't have time to count yet, but we too ordered 100 and got well over 100 each.

p.s. Dave - Could you please add us to the confirmed list and when you do change kitties_on_acid bf to Doctor X? While I was pretty pleased by it, he was less so. ;)

kitties_on_acid on
  • PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    2011-03-04_15-13-30_46.jpg?t=1299270491

Cards came! Yay! I didn't have time to count yet, but we too ordered 100 and got well over 100 each.

p.s. Dave - Could you please add us to the confirmed list and when you do change kitties_on_acid bf to Doctor X? While I was pretty pleased by it, he was less so. ;)

Done. I had actually made the change the first time you asked, but forgot to save it. Sorry about that.

PeasantDave on
  • poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I ony have a pass for friday and saturday, so i'm up for a meetup on friday or saturday. I belive not everyone has a sunday pass, as that day sold out first. I got my cards today and want to hand them all out/ get other cards on friday/saturday so look for me...

poisonx_front2.jpg

poisonx on
  • poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i'll probably tape a card to my badge so it'll be easy to spot me i'll have the same haircut and a blue t-shirt.

poisonx on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    poison x, doctorx

i kinda want to change my name to Puff X now

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • InsanelyZanterInsanelyZanter Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm sorry, but I had some computer issues and was not able to create my card in time.

Extremely sorry if this effects anything, just thought I should inform you before someone goes looking for a missing card.

InsanelyZanter on
    edited March 2011
    I'm sorry, but I had some computer issues and was not able to create my card in time.

Extremely sorry if this effects anything, just thought I should inform you before someone goes looking for a missing card.

Thanks for letting us know! It just means I know not to put you on the checklist, and you don't keep receiving emails from me trying to hunt down people.

PeasantDave on
  • imavapor96imavapor96 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Saw that my friend and I are on the interested participants list and just wanted to make sure we got moved to confirmed participants. My cards arrived already and her's are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Thanks. Our names are imavapor96 and yeildfornothing.

imavapor96 on
  • LedaXILedaXI Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    My cards are ordered and so are IkkiVille's. They're scheduled to be delivered Tuesday. I don't know if he'll be there, though. He's in the hospital now, so I may be going to PAX solo.

LedaXI on
    edited March 2011
    LedaXI wrote: »
    My cards are ordered and so are IkkiVille's. They're scheduled to be delivered Tuesday. I don't know if he'll be there, though. He's in the hospital now, so I may be going to PAX solo.

Is he okay? And you might be traveling solo but not going to PAX solo. Tons of people to hang with including me!

Rdr on
    edited March 2011
    He has an inflammatory infection and they're keeping him for a few days. I don't know if he'll be released in time or if he'll be able to travel once he is released. Everything's up in the air right now. I know I'll have a good time whether he goes or not. :)

LedaXI on
    edited March 2011
    Probably asked and answered, but I'm assuming the master list will show up in the OP in some sort of printable PDF format?

Holyyakker on
    edited March 2011
    Checklist!

Google Doc
    PDF

The Google Doc will always be the most up to date, but I will try to keep the PDF pretty close. At this time there will not be any major changes anyway. Red means the card is new this year, and bold means the card is confirmed to exist. The new cards may have a different name than what is on the list. I will be revising the list after PAX, to reflect which cards actually made it to the show.

People will be traveling soon so just watch #paxcards on twitter for additional updates.

PeasantDave on
  • King of MarsKing of Mars A freak among weirdos A city in my mindRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Wow....there's about 170 of us doing this? Good thing Jakprints gave us all those extras. :D

King of Mars on
    Writhe your naked ass to the mindless groove.
    twitter //
    3DS: 2492-5478-6311 // Steam & WiiU: kingofmars2099
  • tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    just curious, what does it take to be "confirmed to exist"? i've posted pictures of my completed cards here, but i'm not bolded on the list. i'm real, i promise!

tvethiopia on
    <3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
    edited March 2011
    tvethiopia wrote: »
    just curious, what does it take to be "confirmed to exist"? i've posted pictures of my completed cards here, but i'm not bolded on the list. i'm real, i promise!

Fixed. Since we track all of this manually sometimes something falls through the cracks.

PeasantDave on
  • tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    tvethiopia wrote: »

Fixed. Since we track all of this manually sometimes something falls through the cracks.

totally understood. thanks for all the work you put into this!

tvethiopia on
    <3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Soooooo.. Will people be bringing their cards from last year as well? Just wondered..

Menolly07 on
    Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
    edited March 2011
    Talk about a jump up in participation from last year. wow.

Holyyakker on
    edited March 2011
    Menolly07 wrote: »
    Soooooo.. Will people be bringing their cards from last year as well? Just wondered..

As far as I know, all the black single names on the list should be from last year.

PeasantDave on
  • slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Wow, should have ordered 200 cards!

slamonella on
    Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Menolly07 wrote: »

I will probably bring mine from last year and this year - I didn't make it to any of the meetups last time , so people looking to round out a set are welcome to have one from last year as well. . . .

Khadour on
    Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Oldmangloom315Oldmangloom315 [ENFORCER] Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mine arrived in the mail last week. Stoked. I haven't counted but I'm sure I have in the 200-300 range of cards.

Oldmangloom315 on
    edited March 2011
    Just got mine in the mail. We both received 270 instead of the 100 we ordered, so awesome!

LedaXI on
  • contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    And here is my sekrit card.

Genteleman!

Team Snorlax Card.
    TeamSnorlaxFinal.jpg

Source images totally stolen off the internet.

contrefait on
    PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
    edited March 2011
    Haha. That is such a great idea. I would've mentioned the PokeCrawl somewhere on the back, no? Either way, that is great and I think next year all teams should do it.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    It has the symbol on the front.

contrefait on
    PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
    edited March 2011
    Touche. Haha.

I just have a ton of ideas for cards for next year. My head is exploding. Heh.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png