As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Penny Arcade Expo International Food Exchange - PAX East 2011

1235»

• Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Landerolin wrote: »
    Okay, can the following people:

MTSonic
    Decius
    Rdr
    SoCo_and_Lime
    kitties_on_acid

let me know how to get in touch with them so I can distribute their noms.

Rdr should be easy, behind the BYOC desk in a fort made of Aeros. :D

oh god I completely forgot what I asked for :( and no search functions. Don't know if I have anything to offer for trade, but I'm sure some maple cookies may go down nicely. I shall also be in BYOC with the IRC crew.

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Options
    RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

MTSonic
    Decius
    Rdr
    SoCo_and_Lime
    kitties_on_acid

Awesome! haha I actually won't be working BYOC but I might have a fort of Aeros in the Handheld Lounge. :)

Are you going to have access to the internet or anything? I can give you my number and/or email.

Rdr on
  • Options
    D Versus AD Versus A Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have some Big League Chew, anyone want some Big League Chew?..........Do people still eat it? or...chew it?

D Versus A on
    Friend: Wow..what happened to him?
    Me: He dun goofed.
    Friend: .........What?
  • Options
    TheRobotGuyTheRobotGuy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    D Versus A wrote: »
    I have some Big League Chew, anyone want some Big League Chew?..........Do people still eat it? or...chew it?

Sure, for nostalgia's sake. Why not?

TheRobotGuy on
    Fuck You Bottle is the name of my Jonathan Coulton cover band.
  • Options
    MTSonic11MTSonic11 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

MTSonic
    Decius
    Rdr
    SoCo_and_Lime
    kitties_on_acid

I will be at the gaming night tonight at the Westin for awhile (wearing a Sonic shirt!) and will be at the Xbox tweet up tomorrow morning. Other than that, no other planned stuff. If you want, PM me and we can setup a time and place. I'm staying at the Westin, so I'll be pretty flexible.

MTSonic11 on
  • Options
    LanderolinLanderolin Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    You forgot Curly Wurlies - those are the best!

I got that covered ;)

Just to get people salivating...
    P1000012.jpg

Decius, I believe you were on the Jelly Baby bandwagon, I'm not after anything in return so there's a bag with your name on.

The smaller sweets will just be a lucky dip in queues etc. The bigger bars mostly have someone's name on them... mostly.

Landerolin on
    Pokecrawl 2011 - Team Squirtle!
    Tweet me @Landerolin
  • Options
    Reverend SnideReverend Snide Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Parmaynu wrote: »
    !!!!! There may have been squeals. Would you like anything from Canada in return? Or just some plain old fashioned shinies?

The joy is in giving. :)

Pic of me in the mugshots thread. Alternatively I'm @OzhoopsDrek on Twitter.

Reverend Snide on
    Have miles, will travel | Twitter | XBL: Reverend Snide | Wii U/PSN: ReverendSnide
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I'm in the handheld lounge now, and will be funtil about 3:30 -come find the guy with the zombie squirtle tee to claim your noms!

Landerolin on
    Tweet me @Landerolin
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In the queue for concert tonight, over by the left hand side of the doors...

Landerolin on
    Tweet me @Landerolin
  • Options
    ParmaynuParmaynu Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Parmaynu wrote: »
    !!!!! There may have been squeals. Would you like anything from Canada in return? Or just some plain old fashioned shinies?

The joy is in giving. :)

Pic of me in the mugshots thread. Alternatively I'm @OzhoopsDrek on Twitter.

Awesome stuff. I'll try and tweet you tomorrow via my twitter-loving friend, hopefully you'll still have some! Will bring some Canadian chocolate bars just in case :)

Parmaynu on
    PAX East 2011 Pokecrawl Team Red Group A
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    In the queue for concert tonight, over by the left hand side of the doors...

I'm failing miserably at running in to you. Maybe today (though I'll be in lines most of the day) but will probably hit up the concerts again and maybe Jamspace and the Classic Arcade later.

I'm wearing a purple Dig Dug shirt, so I should stand out if you see me! I can run back up to my room and get your Bawls (they're heavy and I'm keeping them cold, no one wants warm Bawls).

MTSonic11 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Okay... last chance saloon!

My plans for the day are:

Raid Warning Live panel, Manticore Theatre @1230

PATV Season 2 panel, Wyvern Theatre @1330

I'll also be in the Paul & Storm line at Bandland when I get a chance, queues for panels dependant.

Today I shall be mostly wearing a fairly abstract Cloud (FFVII) tee, probably more recognisable by my lime-green camelback and my Astro A30 headphones.

All noms must go!

Landerolin on
    Tweet me @Landerolin
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I'll head over to Manticore in a few to see if I can catch you! I'm wearing a SMB 25th Anniversary (grey) shirt

MTSonic11 on
  • Options
    DivebommahDivebommah Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just wanted to thank the French Canadian gentleman who provided me with a box of smarties the other day. I was working my table for Intel, outside PC Freeplay, and you wanted to thank me for a T-Shirt I gave you (if I remember incorrectly, sorry! It's been crazy), so you reached into your bag and brought out a box of Canadian treats.

I spent the first 2/3 of my life in Toronto and sorely miss some of our junk food. The Smarties brought back a ton of memories and helped make a super fun event a million times better. Thank you!

Divebommah on
  • Options
    RdrRdr Rider Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks to everyone who gave me Mint Aeros. You guys are amazing. I shared some of them and going to bring the rest back home and share them with family and friends. And of course munch on them!

Rdr on
  • Options
    FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Divebommah wrote: »
    Just wanted to thank the French Canadian gentleman who provided me with a box of smarties the other day. I was working my table for Intel, outside PC Freeplay, and you wanted to thank me for a T-Shirt I gave you (if I remember incorrectly, sorry! It's been crazy), so you reached into your bag and brought out a box of Canadian treats.

I spent the first 2/3 of my life in Toronto and sorely miss some of our junk food. The Smarties brought back a ton of memories and helped make a super fun event a million times better. Thank you!

So glad you enjoyed them :)

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • Options
    BeerNgamingBeerNgaming Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rdr wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who gave me Mint Aeros. You guys are amazing. I shared some of them and going to bring the rest back home and share them with family and friends. And of course munch on them!

No problem man. And thanks goes to you and all the other enforcers for lookoung out for us all weekend. You guys are the best.

BeerNgaming on
  • Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rdr wrote: »

Glad to have provided. Hope everyone you share the deliciousness with gets just as addicted :lol:

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth