As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-PAX East Gaming Night returns?

1235»

• nyfilmfestnyfilmfest Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Orodreth wrote: »
    Princes of Florence

I've only played Princes of Florence once, but adored it. Would definitely be down for that... Will be in the lobby tonight, at least.

I'll be a nerdy white guy with a games crate that looks like this:

41iffUA8IuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    :^:

nyfilmfest on
  • OrodrethOrodreth Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Nerdy white guy with a crate...
    Were you at the Pax East Sheraton last year? We had someone with a crate of games join us during a game of Alhambra with Steve Meretzky and MC Frontalot. Had a blast!

(awesome crate by the way)

The tabletop area inside the con may be open til 2am.
    But the hotel has beer. Hahaha.

Orodreth on
  • nyfilmfestnyfilmfest Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Orodreth wrote: »
    Nerdy white guy with a crate...
    Were you at the Pax East Sheraton last year? We had someone with a crate of games join us during a game of Alhambra with Steve Meretzky and MC Frontalot. Had a blast!

(awesome crate by the way)

Nope, wasn't me! PAX virgin here!

Photo, for the sake of identifcation:
    jeremywebcam.jpg

nyfilmfest on
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Is there parking at the Westin? If not, is there a way that someone could get to the Westin from the Park Plaza hotel by foot?

Edit: Or we could take a taxi, I'm sure. See you guys around 5-6 at the Westin!

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Squill2k4Squill2k4 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just got into Boston and got everything at the hotel straight, getting cleaned up and we'll probably be hitting up the Westin around 7:00ish. I've got a Munchkin Deck, We Didnt Play Test this At All, Zombie Dice, and a deck of old Magic cards!

Squill2k4 on
  • TemperedDevilTemperedDevil Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Also just got into boston wondering if that hotel where everyone is meeting up got alot of dice and a deck of magic cards my question is people of pax. What do.

TemperedDevil on
  • JerkfishJerkfish NYCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just checked in and got our hotel stuff settled. I have everything needed for a DnD game. Anyone interested in starting early? (fiveish?)

Jerkfish on
  • MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I will be there after the Prepax dinner! Cant wait!
    P.S. not bringing any games... but would love to hop in on a few! :D

MASeffect on
    lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • Bigbrother87Bigbrother87 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Going to grab some food, then head over there from the Park Plaza hotel area. Will probably get to the Westin around 5:40. Not bringing any games, but am bringing willing hands to play some!

Bigbrother87 on
  • cyberdeckercyberdecker Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm on my way over shortly. Bringing a bunch of games to play. See you all soon!

cyberdecker on
  • <Omicron-8643><Omicron-8643> Just outside DC. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Alright, I'm here in a bright red coat with a stickered up computer. If anyone wants an extra player for anything, I'm game. Nooby but game. Also have a +1 with me too.

<Omicron-8643> on
  • GentlemanneGentlemanne Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Gonna pack my MTG decks up and swing on over in 20 or so. If anyone fancies a game feel free to harras me, I will be wearing the ushanka

Gentlemanne on
  • JerkfishJerkfish NYCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    My buddy and I are in the lobby with our dnd stuff. Id be willing to DM but we're headed out in an hour and a half for the bar crawl. My buddy is the one with the beard and scarf. I'm sporting the scarf and a yellow tshirt (go team yellow)

Jerkfish on
  • LimondLimond Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    a few (3) people are down the escalator athe westin boston waterfront (opposite of starbucks) playing some zombie and pirate fluxx. lots of open room

Limond on
    One clip, one kill.

I am a monster truck that walks like a man.
  • Yue FairchildYue Fairchild The Ace of Hz Philadelpha, PARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm here with my friend by the entrance, playing zombie dice, if anyone cares. :x

Yue Fairchild on
  • JustRobJustRob Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Grabbing some food at the pub, but i'll be in the lobby at the westin in a bit. Open for anything. Will likely be rolling up shadowrun characters while there...

JustRob on
  • OriiousOriious Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    is anyone playing some MTG cause i wouldn't mind dropping a game or 2?

Oriious on
  • doctorcoctopusdoctorcoctopus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    anyone in the doubletree wanting to partake in some thursday night gaming?

doctorcoctopus on
  • d0ughb0yd0ughb0y Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    which doubletree? The club in south boston>?

d0ughb0y on
  • JustRobJustRob Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Nothing but floor space in the westin lobby. Anyone discover some decent overflow space?

JustRob on
  • RestedRested Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Anything fun going on in the area?

Rested on
  • <Omicron-8643><Omicron-8643> Just outside DC. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    What a game of Munchkin Booty...

<Omicron-8643> on
  • flatlineflatline Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Where is kropotkin? I saw ppl with badges but not kropotkin. Coming back from dinner momentarily.

flatline on
    East 2014 Status: Badge [ Friend got it ] Hotel [Crappy] BYOC [YES] Transport [ ] Name on Forum Badge [ ] Challenge Coin [ ]
  • undeadundead Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just got back from the Seaport where a bunch of MIBs got together with the man himself, Steve Jackson to go over plans for the convention (along with a few games of Zombie Dice). Lots of goodies coming your way so stop by the booth if you can.

undead on
    As I am, so shall ye be.

Yahoo group GCIACST