As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA Forum Let's Play Archive - OLD THREAD IS OLD DON'T POST IN THIS ONE

1565758596062»

• Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I am stalking your LPs Rent

I have seen them

I watched them while eating at school

I will leave you criticisms of my own if you would like

yes

this is what i want

Rent on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    All I'm saying is that it's worked for me.

saying it worked for you does not mean you should be giving it as advice

jesus christ

Treating crabs? well I just set my pubes on fire. What, dangerous and painful? It worked for me though. just sayin

Okay okay, when we get into silly analogies I think we've reached the end of this line of discussion. :P

Rent does have a point though; it worked for you, but it doesn't mean it'll work for everyone. One piece of input isn't enough to warrant use. Though, scanlines has a very good point; easy URL use makes Photobucket appealing in a sense. But I'd say that, instead of paying for premium Photobucket, pay for a domain name.

Henroid on
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Actually I'm pretty sure that the majority of the time people give advice, it is exactly because it's something that worked for them.

Schide on
  • Options
    DyvionDyvion Back in Sunny Florida!!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Schide wrote: »
    Actually I'm pretty sure that the majority of the time people give advice, it is exactly because it's something that worked for them.

But you need multiple examples of it working, with a cost/benefit analysis, and crashed and burned fail reports... all of which we've gotten about Photobucket at this point.
    I like photobucket because I can see it from work, unlike -any- other photo host. So I vote PB.

Dyvion on
    Steam: No Safety In Life
    PSN: Dyvion -- Eternal: Dyvion+9393 -- Genshin Impact: Dyvion
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Four alt photobucket accounts and counting.

But this time I made an exclusive.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Never mind. Turns out the mistake was on my end, not YouTube's.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    TrynantTrynant Maniac Brawler Rank 20.100 and full WildRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    Hey Rent I started my next LP

It is not a video LP and I expect to get all of the criticisms from you

what's that? oh, you haven't watched any of my lps at all? okay

no but seriously i will criticize all the criticisms

all of them

Is this going to be a trend?
    I'm still on episode 11 of the Nier LP Rent. I'm behind on the criticisms.

Trynant on
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey guys, I'm running a Quest for Glory LP. Thing is, there are 3 different character classes who solve puzzles very differently. I'm playing a Thief, and Syphyre is playing a Fighter, but it would be really cool to get someone familiar with the series to LP a Magic User alongside us. It would complete the thread and I'd consider sending you cookies. Your job would actually be easier than mine, since I'm doing a total playthrough and capturing important dialog, events that are the same for everyone, etc. All you'd have to do is run a sidebar showing how your class solves puzzles differently than the others. We're talking like 1/3 of the screenshots I'm taking at most.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll work it out.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If I owned the game, I'd be interested. I always play mages.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    New thread iteration is going up tonight, by the way. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em. (no this isn't an invitation to post and post and post; it's more of a "take note of any important posts you don't want lost in the transition" warning :P)

Henroid on
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm expecting an awesome and new OP. Don't fail me.

Adus on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Here's to hoping my lets play will finally make the list. I sent the pm a while back now. *stares at henroid*

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I will join you in staring, Morninglord

Let us stare together

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    We shall be the Lords of all Stares.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    It hasn't even been like a week!

Think of my delay in adding things as a buffer for, "Are you really going to keep up with this?" In fact, that's my official stance on delays in updates now. I just want to make sure you're putting effort into things! And that's final!

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    *cough 3 weeks more than halfway through the game cough*

Josh has done a lets play before I think we can trust him.

I don't want to come off as bitchy or anything. I'm more sort of amused and I'm sure josh is playing around. I know how busy you are. It's just a friendly nudge.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I was just messing around too. If it's been 3 weeks since you sent the PM though that means I managed to miss it when I did the last update.

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I see.

Morningbot notes that Henroid is the "messing type".

Information received.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Actually I believe this will be the theme song of the Mars Mission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwhjlNvF-4Q

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.