As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Starcraft 2: PonyCraft 2 and a long PvT game on temple? Yes please!

1555657585961»

• kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ah, my mistake. Edited, thanks.

Not paying a ton of attention, working while the stream plays in the background.

e: 1 base muta rush, scouted... can't see game 2 ending very well for dKiller.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    GCPL isn't showing fucking health bars during fights. Having fun guessing what the fuck is going on.

JAEF on
  • JerkbotJerkbot some kind of hypnotist Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Finally, i win a goddamn match in this game.
    Some guy tried to void ray rush me with a single void ray into a defended base while i had already blown up all two of the pylons powering his shit.

Bronze league....

Jerkbot on
    VyQGM.jpg
  • PoolCuePoolCue Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Fizban140 wrote: »
    Wow a korean guy (MC?) on Huks stream doing a Q&A, hilariously broken english and misunderstandings all around. Lots of assholes asking him about North Korea and dumb shit though.

Also he said Kelly is not sexy.

you guys thought kelly was sexy?

and MC rocks.

PoolCue on
  • Fizban140Fizban140 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    I searched for 4gate on a replay website and dhal came up.

Fizban140 on
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I searched for 4gate on a replay website and dhal came up.

That is sort of entirely possible given how many replays of me being 4gated and 4gating in PvP i have up there.
    Does anyone have a replay of a 4 gate done by a high level player? I am trying to figure out the timing on it, it is a very strange build to me. There is a period where I am not making any units really because I can only afford gates and probes, are you not vulnerable to attack before and right after the 4 gates come out? I mean two extra gates is 300 minerals which is a pretty big investment that early.

repimg-33-194324.jpg

repimg-33-194717.jpg

Dhalphir on
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Also an idea to solve the whole "people keep posting in the old thread after the new one is made" that I'm not sure why no one has done yet...

the dragon age thread does this

just change the title of the old thread to note that people should post in the new thread

People might not notice the last post in big colours saying "NEW THREAD" or might not notice the new thread in the listing (blue dot tunnel vision yo) but they'll notice the title.

Dhalphir on
  • Fizban140Fizban140 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    So I am laddering, lost 2 won 1. Basically I learned that I need to work on everything, so this is easy. I got a cannon rush in my base, I scouted a pylon and a forge in the guys base...to bad I wasn't watching because I didn't notice it. Anyways I didn't figure it out until there were 3 of them snaking there way to my nexus.

Basically for 4 gate, 9 pylon, 12 gate, 14 ass, 16 pylon (always forget that one) 18 cyber and cut probes, 23 3 gates?

Fizban140 on
    edited March 2011
    Make the 3gates when warp gate is about 45% done

and the most important part of it is to only make a zealot and a stalker out of your first gate, no more units, and also to only chronoboost your nexus twice and spend your chrono on warpgate research after that without missing any

Dhalphir on
  • tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So I am laddering, lost 2 won 1. Basically I learned that I need to work on everything, so this is easy. I got a cannon rush in my base, I scouted a pylon and a forge in the guys base...to bad I wasn't watching because I didn't notice it. Anyways I didn't figure it out until there were 3 of them snaking there way to my nexus.

Basically for 4 gate, 9 pylon, 12 gate, 14 ass, 16 pylon (always forget that one) 18 cyber and cut probes, 23 3 gates?

9 pylon, boost nexus 10, 13 gate , boost nexus, 14 assim, 15 or 16 pylon and 3 to gas.
    Core as soon as gateway pops, then make a zealot.
    When the core pops, you should have exactly enough for a stalker and starting warpgate.
    Chrono the core once and the stalker once. You should be at 24/26 at this point (20 probes, one zealot, one stalker in production).
    Drop another pylon, save 450 minerals, chrono the core again, drop three gates as soon as you can.

Something like that, anyway.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
    edited March 2011
    tuxkamen wrote: »

9 pylon, boost nexus 10, 13 gate , boost nexus, 14 assim, 15 or 16 pylon and 3 to gas.
    Core as soon as gateway pops, then make a zealot.
    When the core pops, you should have exactly enough for a stalker and starting warpgate.
    Chrono the core once and the stalker once. You should be at 24/26 at this point (20 probes, one zealot, one stalker in production).
    Drop another pylon, save 450 minerals, chrono the core again, drop three gates as soon as you can.

Something like that, anyway.

you boost nexus on 11, not on 10, once the pylon is done.

i assume that was what you meant though.

Dhalphir on
  • marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh shit Ponycraft is incredible

marty_0001 on
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just had a semi long chat with day9. Geeking out a bit. Kekekeke

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Dhalphir wrote: »

You can often fit it in before the 10th Probe finishes.

His Corkiness on
  • Walrus von ZeppelinWalrus von Zeppelin Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Is there something better to watch than Destiny's stream? :|

He makes me want to cut myself.

Walrus von Zeppelin on
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

That's what she said.

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Walrus von ZeppelinWalrus von Zeppelin Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That was a quality post

Walrus von Zeppelin on
  • kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

I like Grubby's stream.

Friendly guy who constantly pulls off micro miracles.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Grubby maybe? Doesn't seem to be much going on right now.

His Corkiness on
  • SeguerSeguer of the Void Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    NEW THREAD

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=138704

Because I can't change this thread's title.

Seguer on
    edited March 2011

unless your 10th probe beginning is delayed somehow, there will always be at least a couple seconds of supply blocked time and chronoing the 10th probe is a waste of some chrono time.

Dhalphir on