As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2011 Dim Sum outing

13»

• mad_typistmad_typist Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    chenry888 wrote: »
    Hey, could you add me that that list too?
    What time will this happen? Do we meet there and just say "party for Pax East?"

I made the reservation for 33 people a few days ago. The name the reservation is under is "Jessie" and I also had them note that we're the "PAX group", so if you plan to meet us at the restaurant, that is how you can find us.

However, I anticipate that some people will fail to show up last minute (due to partying too hard the night before), so if you aren't on the RSVP list, show up anyway.

Heads up! I have updated the OP with details on when/where to meet and how to get in touch with me.

mad_typist on
  • KnolandKnoland Hungry Hungry Hippo VermontRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Add me. I had posted before but wasn't sure due to not knowing the time.

Knoland on
    PAX EAST 2014: Ticket/Enforcing[x] Hotel [x] Travel [x]
  • ElorexElorex Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm in as well (+1), a little late I know but I'm sure there will be room.

Elorex on
  • joveljovel Registered User new member
    edited March 2011
    Hi,

Please count us in: myself and significant other.

Thanks!

jovel on
    edited March 2011
    Reminder, the group heads out from the Westin lobby at 9:30. Please get there 15 min early to be sure.

mad_typist on
  • tripleholictripleholic Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i'll be meeting you guys at china pearl! :D

tripleholic on
  • KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ugh, I am SO sorry we didn't make it. I'm actually posting from home (:() because our friend got so sick, we had to leave PAX early.

Krissta on
    Ln5yLL7.png
  • trinistandtrinistand Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have to apologize too...I completely forgot about the DST switch and wound up 40 minutes late anyway so I figured I wouldn't try to barge in and make everyone wait while I ate.

Hope you all had a great time!

trinistand on
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If anyone took pics would you mind sharing? I didn't think to take any.

I had a great time - it was the perfect downtime activity from PAX. I was at the table with snails - I don't think I mentioned my screen name at dinner ("Hi! I'm Lindsey Lohan" always sounds awkward) - but I'm Nate from that table.

Lindsay Lohan on
    edited March 2011
    If anyone took pics would you mind sharing? I didn't think to take any.

I had a great time - it was the perfect downtime activity from PAX. I was at the table with snails - I don't think I mentioned my screen name at dinner ("Hi! I'm Lindsey Lohan" always sounds awkward) - but I'm Nate from that table.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Pw-fA00y1zgMQcOVdAuwaBoASJJSA9uTkfzCStAzC4Q?feat=directlink

Boom! Enjoy the pic :)

I was the girl at the table demanding we actually get the snails (and was also your friendly organizer) :)

mad_typist on
  • DurinthalDurinthal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanks again for organizing it! Was quite tasty and a good respite from the craziness as well.

Durinthal on