As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CHAT] ME FIVE!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey where is that page that lets you see the IP address of who edited a Wikipedia page?

justin if [chat] is going to end up testifying in court tube is gonna be pissed

Tube already hates me and like, half of us here.

Did you know I was sitting four rows behind him at one of the Q&A Panels? I'm pretty sure he was sitting next to Kiko.

I hear Tube is actually ripped. Like I was joking with someone about how someone is going to knife Tube and they were like uhhh I wouldn't fuck with Tube that dude is built.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Find a Jesus was a hippie picture to counter them.

Odds are (ie: if they have ever divorced or remarried), even better would be Matthew 19:3-8

Or jesus-vs-republican-jesus.jpg

That is a good one :)

Though it is interesting that the entire story about the prostitute (from which comes the memorable "let he who is without sin cast the first stone") is missing from all the earliest known artifacts of John (which was very popular in Egypt, possibly because of its slightly gnostic leanings, and of which a comparatively large number of fragments have survived).

It could be a later interpolation. Much like the better known last few versus to Mark (which were very late additions).

edit: Oh and the quote there used for alchohal and drugs is not a good one. In that passage he is very specificially arguing about certain aspects of the cleanliness rituals in Judaism with regards to food.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Why don't Mike and Jerry read the forums? Don't they love their loyal fans?!

emnmnme on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mike used to post a lot more, and then there was this big blowout where people were joking about Kara being fat and he lost his shit.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey where is that page that lets you see the IP address of who edited a Wikipedia page?

Did you know I was sitting four rows behind him at one of the Q&A Panels? I'm pretty sure he was sitting next to Kiko.

I hear Tube is actually ripped. Like I was joking with someone about how someone is going to knife Tube and they were like uhhh I wouldn't fuck with Tube that dude is built.

can you imagine how many disgruntled former posters he has to fight off every day

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mike used to post a lot more, and then there was this big blowout where people were joking about Kara being fat and he lost his shit.
    "Lost his shit" is kind of an understatement.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Feral I agree if it is seen you must take action. Most teachers I have had in my life or have worked with will do this. Of course there teachers who don't. There are teachers who join in.

To really counter bullying you have to work on changing the culture of the schools themselves. Both in the teachers and the students. Students who bully you have to talk to, get support from their parents if possible and consoling.

Feral I am sorry you got the short end of the stick of this problem. I bet the majority of the posters here at some point of their life did as well. I am empathetic to this. I have worked in schools where it is almost institutional and it is hard to try and fix it.

You have to sit down and look at where we are and what we can do to help minimize the problem. And over time change the very culture of the school system it exist in.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Maybe he channels his hatred of us into workouts.

If so he's probably more ripped than Bruce Lee multiplied by Arnold in his prime.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    "Lost his shit" is kind of an understatement.

See I swear too much. I 'lose my shit' over someone eating my leftovers. That phrase should have more oomph.

• Options
    edited March 2011

Even before that they posted very rarely.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

can you imagine how many disgruntled former posters he has to fight off every day

i am not even kidding, if someone stabbed tube because they got banned, i would not be surprised at all

he stays very anonymous considering that he goes to all the paxes and is on the staff

don't blame him, its a smart move

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    For the longest time I thought CT was an amalgam, a communal account the admins logged into when they wanted to blow off steam. That was until people actually met him, of course.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    I saw Khoo and Erik talking.

I asked them for a photo.

They were too busy for me. :(

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    losing one's shit is a strange phrase

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

i am not even kidding, if someone stabbed tube because they got banned, i would not be surprised at all

he stays very anonymous considering that he goes to all the paxes and is on the staff

don't blame him, its a smart move
    I wasn't making fun of him

there have been a lot of crazy people here

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I guess Than and Noct saw Tube singing at the last PAX Prime.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That makes me sad. Sad that people joked about Kara being fat and that Mike hates the forums for that. Internet nerds disparaging fatties is both inevitable and laughable.

So expect it and laugh at it.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Speaking of Tube being ripped, I wish the H/A fitness thread hadn't been inexplicably locked. At least the OP as a sticky would have been cool, it has a lot of good info.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    That makes me sad. Sad that people joked about Kara being fat and that Mike hates the forums for that. Internet nerds disparaging fatties is both inevitable and laughable.

Admittedly all that was before he went on meds for his anxiety disorder.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Speaking of Tube being ripped, I wish the H/A fitness thread hadn't been inexplicably locked. At least the OP as a sticky would have been cool, it has a lot of good info.

yeah, why did that happen

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

Yeah, and it's not even like making fun of somebody's wife who is known to be an irreverent dick or something. Mike and Jerry are cool guys all around.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    For the longest time I thought CT was an amalgam, a communal account the admins logged into when they wanted to blow off steam. That was until people actually met him, of course.

he also plays mmos

if you bring drama to his guild you eat a ban

i like it

• Options
    edited March 2011

It is inexplicable!

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

he also plays mmos

i like it
    He trolled H/A constantly for a while there.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    my computadora is being weird

So It Goes on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

he also plays mmos

i like it
    He trolled H/A constantly for a while there.

the best is when he made a thread about disposing of a human body

and when someone suggested eating the corpse he disparaged his victim for not eating well and said it would be too bad for his health to eat such a fatty because it is all cholesterol

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I tube as crazy as he seems online?

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    What's the trouble, SiG?

Que es la problema, SiGue?

TL DR on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i wouldnt really care if some dudes made fun of my wife on the internet

then again, my wife has never been made fun of on the internet

and i do not have a wife

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey, Gooey. Your wife is a strumpet.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Gooey wrote: »

and i do not have a wife
    You're probably going to marry a fat and/or ugly wife though. Who is also a nag.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If I had a dollar for every time Than called IR a pillow...

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

he seems pretty sane to me

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    What's the trouble, SiG?

Que es la problema, SiGue?

actually I think it was just FB and my internet being stupid

So It Goes on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    guys you better not make fun of my wife

choco is very sensitive about his hips

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Gooey wrote: »

and i do not have a wife

Is it because the free market is choking on a surplus of Gooey's dick?

TL DR on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

I believe the final straw was that people would just not stop bringing their no-carb diet bullshit into the thread and pushing it on everyone.

Lots of fights prior to that though.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I don't blame Mike for torching the forums back then. Really the insulting of kara was a symptom of the general attitude as opposed to an isolated incident of dickery.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Hey, Gooey. Your wife is a strumpet.

OH SHIT SON

YOU POKE THE BEAR WITH A STICK ENOUGH

HE'LL CLAW YOUR FACE OFF

IMMA GIT YOU

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011

he seems pretty sane to me
    When he visited the US a few years ago all the forumers who met him said he was pretty mellow and laid back.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
This discussion has been closed.