As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokémon Black and White and Thread All Over! (Lock Please)

1575859606163»

• KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Pata wrote: »
    It's a place in which all the people you've interacted with online around the world appear as NPCs

How do you get there?

KiTA on
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kind of a pity Snivy is so...average in terms of overall power.

Oh well. I can't resist the smuglizard and it's not like I'm a competitive Pokémon player. I think I'll name him HEH

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
    edited March 2011
    I find it somewhat darkly depressing that there's a tsunami on the electric bulliten boards in the game while warning about severe weather (roaming weather pokemon). Ah well.

KiTA on
  • -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mechanical wrote: »
    KiTA wrote: »
    Anyway, the way GTS works is YOU make an offer and come back later, not the other way around. I think in all my years I've seen exactly TWO trades in GTS the other way around.

I've had maybe three trades that were reasonable through searching, I've had much more luck with depositing my own and naming my price.

I've found a decent number of trades through GTS just searching. Takes a while though, I wish there was just a big list you could scroll through, also wish there was a reverse search where you could pick a pokemon you have and then it brings up everyone who wants it and what they're offering.

-SPI- on
    edited March 2011
    Stay in your damned ball, Tornadus!

KiTA on
  • BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    original.jpg

old but I like it anyway

Beezel on
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Man, Beartic devoured the dragon gym. Complete massacre.

-SPI- on
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Fiaryn wrote: »

Oh well. I can't resist the smuglizard and it's not like I'm a competitive Pokémon player. I think I'll name him HEH

Not in the least.

It's arguably the fastest Subseeder overall. It learns Seed and Giga Drain too meaning it forces switches and gets subs up better than the rest. It also has a kick ass dream world ability

It's attack movepool is lackluster but I'm hoping Grey will toss in some tutor moves.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    edited March 2011

Grr. There a trick to this I'm not catching on to? Or is it just a series of trying to catch a rainstorm and hope that you get the 0.4% catch rate to fire off?

KiTA on
  • BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Fiaryn wrote: »

Not in the least.

It's arguably the fastest Subseeder overall. It learns Seed and Giga Drain too meaning it forces switches and gets subs up better than the rest. It also has a kick ass dream world ability

It's attack movepool is lackluster but I'm hoping Grey will toss in some tutor moves.

Isn't the dream world ability something like things that cause stat drops have the opposite effect on it?

Beezel on
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yay, first ever pokemon fully EV trained and a second one nearly done. Now to actually level the damn things up!

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ahahaha, oh god.

If you go back to the E4 right after beating them without doing the rest of the route...they already have their rematch pokes.

I just got bitchslapped by Chauntal's pokemon.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I wish this played every time I sent out my Golurk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiySv6ltyf0&feature=related

And yes, I did name it Big O. I am happy with that.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i cannot

CANNOT

wait

to get a golurk

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • V FactionV Faction Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just wanted to vent real quick and mention how I'm still disappointed at the lack of respect these games get from all kinds people. It's not even about opening up their already diverse tastes, it's about having them give a nod to the designers and creators who actually put a lot of care into their creation.

I don't know... maybe I'm just a mad fanboy who's upset that a franchise he likes gets tossed into a certain "pile" at the end of the day. Probably a bad note to be landing on near the end of the thread.

V Faction on
    Nintendo Network ID: V-Faction | XBL: V Faction | Steam | 3DS: 3136 - 6603 - 1330
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 0046-2121-0723/White 2 Friend Code: 0519-5126-2990
    "Did ya hear the one about the mussel that wanted to purchase Valve? Seems like the bivalve had a juicy offer on the table but the company flat-out refused and decided to immediately clam up!"
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    V Faction wrote: »
    Just wanted to vent real quick and mention how I'm still disappointed at the lack of respect these games get from all kinds people. It's not even about opening up their already diverse tastes, it's about having them give a nod to the designers and creators who actually put a lot of care into their creation.

I don't know... maybe I'm just a mad fanboy who's upset that a franchise he likes gets tossed into a certain "pile" at the end of the day. Probably a bad note to be landing on near the end of the thread.

I still get people that give me funny looks or make odd remarks about me still playing pokemon and nothing being 12, it gets really old and really annoying

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Leave your game on sleep and realize you have a survey in the four-digit range.

Man, that was pretty awesome. We got S+ rank before PAX started.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    edited March 2011

Grr. There a trick to this I'm not catching on to? Or is it just a series of trying to catch a rainstorm and hope that you get the 0.4% catch rate to fire off?

Blarg. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to his appearances. Anyone have any tips?

KiTA on
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Guess who got a shiny Audino for an Oshawatt?

darunia106 on
    pHWHd2G.jpg
  • MonkeyConQuesoMonkeyConQueso No more MH Claw Happy handsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just in case people were looking here for the new thread link (like I was), here it is.

MonkeyConQueso on
    PSN : Aubvry ;; WiiU/XBL/Steam : MonkeyConQueso ;; 3DS FC : 4553-9982-3786
    Destiny! : Warlock - Titan - Hunter