As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sticks carrying dogs thread (also cat [chat])

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    the only comforting thing about tonight is that a trolling attempt that took about 30 seconds is paying off in spades.

What trolling attempt?

Well, you see, earlier she was making fun of me because the guy i like to play in LoL got nerfed and I started crying.

And in so doing I give her power.

(she probably is not talking about this)

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Drez wrote: »
    On a totally different note, I think I might write a self help book. What do you guys think?

What's your killer title, that is the only way to judge a self-help book

simonwolf on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    the only comforting thing about tonight is that a trolling attempt that took about 30 seconds is paying off in spades.

What trolling attempt?

Ahahaha this has a lot of sophisticated backstory behind it and I'm not sure how to tl;dr it while capturing the deliciousness

basically these ladies who have fucked me are still trying to be my 'friends', and by that i mean maintain control over my life in petty and malicious ways. since i've blocked them from nearly every possible mode of communication what they've been doing is logging on the account of a mutual friend to look at my wall

so there are a couple of status updates basically going 'naaaaaaaaahhhh' at them

and the mutual friends thing is going both ways, so i know for a fact they are losing their shit

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    simonwolf wrote: »
    On a totally different note, I think I might write a self help book. What do you guys think?

Wait Until Tomorrow Before Killing Yourself

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    wazilla wrote: »

What trolling attempt?

Well, you see, earlier she was making fun of me because the guy i like to play in LoL got nerfed and I started crying.

And in so doing I give her power.

(she probably is not talking about this)

it's okay if you play lol with me i'll teach you how to be a pro

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

What trolling attempt?

Ahahaha this has a lot of sophisticated backstory behind it and I'm not sure how to tl;dr it while capturing the deliciousness

basically these ladies who have fucked me are still trying to be my 'friends', and by that i mean maintain control over my life in petty and malicious ways. since i've blocked them from nearly every possible mode of communication what they've been doing is logging on the account of a mutual friend to look at my wall

so there are a couple of status updates basically going 'naaaaaaaaahhhh' at them

and the mutual friends thing is going both ways, so i know for a fact they are losing their shit

Were these the ladies Pony was talking about? When he was going on about the woman group you hung out with that basically (in his words, but I'm paraphrasing probably to a mass extent and that I apologize) they weren't really helping in moving on they really just wanted to talk about men as if they were the source of all problems? Then when you tried to move beyond that they got all huffy with you?

Mim on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

What trolling attempt?

cass this is Rebecca

even though you are saying mean things I still want to be your friend

but you've got to come shopping with us on Saturday and bring your moms credit card

xoxo

skippydumptruck on
    edited March 2011
    tell me if you want to lol god damn it cass

skippydumptruck on
    edited March 2011

What trolling attempt?

cass this is Rebecca

but you've got to come shopping with us on Saturday and bring your moms credit card

xoxo

oh no

they've infiltrated even my most intimate social circles

I guess there's only one way out of this

/thousand yard stare, opens drawer, takes out revolver with a single bullet

edited March 2011
    tell me if you want to lol god damn it cass

I'M SITTING IN THE LOL GAME WAITING FOR YOU TO LOG ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

poifect, I'll take ten copies

simonwolf on
    edited March 2011

What trolling attempt?

cass this is Rebecca

xoxo

oh no

But you can only kill all three of them with one bullet if they all post on your Facebook page one after another.

Drez on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    SERENITY NOW!

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    edited March 2011
    oh no I have been squandering my time killing dragons for ages

I will log on

skippydumptruck on
    edited March 2011
    I'm p good at LoL.

wazilla on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Pop quiz, image A or image B as signature material:
    test.jpg

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2011
    I'm p good at LoL.

i am by far the best lol player

i am secretly hotshotgg

edited March 2011
    you're not even on vent you god damn liar

skippydumptruck on
    edited March 2011
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    test.jpg

bee bee bee

simonwolf on
    edited March 2011

What trolling attempt?

Were these the ladies Pony was talking about? When he was going on about the woman group you hung out with that basically (in his words, but I'm paraphrasing probably to a mass extent and that I apologize) they weren't really helping in moving on they really just wanted to talk about men as if they were the source of all problems? Then when you tried to move beyond that they got all huffy with you?

Oh God fucking pie circle. Yes, same ladies, but the rabbit hole goes deeper. It's a long story and I'm too frustrated to go over the fine details.

edited March 2011
    you're not even on vent you god damn liar

i said i was in lol, as in the game league of legends

i know this is complicated for you because you're a man

misaaaaandry

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    urgot is so op now

Casual Eddy on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    test.jpg

bee bee bee

Was thinking that too. I wanted something from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGVYHkmujHM

This is the best song on his new album, but you have to hear the full version afterward.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2011
    I'm p good at LoL.

i am by far the best lol player

i am secretly hotshotgg

OH EM GEE PRESENT DICK FOR SUCKING PLZ

THEN PUT MY DICK SUCKING ABILITIES ON SOME SORT OF TIER LIST

wazilla on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

What trolling attempt?

cass this is Rebecca

xoxo

oh no

/flips table

/shoots table

Captain Carrot on
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Well CJ I don't have a preference, but I will say that picking either of those images is a creative way to come out. Good for you!

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited March 2011
    People want trigger warnings and gender neutral pronouns on the english armadillo meme. Trigger Warning for the meme postings that end in "kill self".

Mim on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    swinga.jpg

swingb.jpg

swingp.jpg

swingz.jpg

Robos A Go Go on
    edited March 2011
    what is the english armadillo meme

edited March 2011
    Well CJ I don't have a preference, but I will say that picking either of those images is a creative way to come out. Good for you!

I happen to be straight, but if I weren't, I could do worse than BT.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2011

What trolling attempt?

Oh God fucking pie circle. Yes, same ladies, but the rabbit hole goes deeper. It's a long story and I'm too frustrated to go over the fine details.

that's cool (as in you not wanting to go over the fine details), I was just wondering if they were the same ones.

Mim on
    edited March 2011
    People want trigger warnings and gender neutral pronouns on the english armadillo meme. Trigger Warning for the meme postings that end in "kill self".

goddamn it

why is everything good ruined by these people

simonwolf on
    edited March 2011
    trigger warning: suicide (comedy, but I might as well offer the warning, and no I'm not being a smart ass):

poifect, I'll take ten copies
    Chapter One: Procrastinated Suicide Theory

So, you want to kill yourself. Well you're not alone. At least dozens, maybe hundreds, of humans think about death every day. Every minute of every day. Someone is thinking about it right now. Someone other than you who is reading this book. Maybe that person is also reading this book. I don't know. I guess it depends on how well my publisher promotes this book. But whatever. The point is, lots of people think about death every day. At least dozens.

So you're not alone.

However that has nothing to do with this chapter.

Have you ever just sat in your bedroom staring at the ceiling mentally ticking off all the things that have gone wrong in your life, all the debt you've accumulated, all the things you haven't done with your life, all the energy you have to expend just to get through this miserable, pathetic day even though it's already 3:00 in the afternoon and all you've done is lie there all day wallowing in agony and self-pity?

Well Procrastinated Suicide Theory is in the same vein! Simply add your thoughts of killing yourself to the end of this same list of things and voila! you'll just put it off like everything else.

For the past 47 years, every day I've woken up and just stared at the flames flickering over that oil drum, thinking "this will be the day when I won't do X, Y, Z, or kill myself, even though I really probably should..." And then I smile, and pull the Glad bags back over my head, and pretend I am somewhere, anywhere else.

The power of Procrastinated Suicide Theory should be obvious. You've already spent your ENTIRE LIFE not doing ANYTHING, so why start now! Just tell yourself you'll do it tomorrow. And then tomorrow you'll tell yourself that you'll just get to it the next day. And the day after that, guess what you'll do? Just like everything else you've always meant to do with your life, this will never get done either. You'll live forever. It's a simple trick, and it works.

Thoughts?

Drez on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    what is the english armadillo meme

http://fyeahenglishmajorarmadillo.tumblr.com/

Tav on
    edited March 2011
    Drez it's a masterpiece

simonwolf on
    edited March 2011

goddamn it

why is everything good ruined by these people

I don't want to make anyone like, feel bad about themselves. For awhile I was all "maybe I should end it all" and then someone in another sub forum told me to kill myself over something else (they didn't know I was really contemplating it) so I can see their point. However, the meme I don't feel is to hurt someone. I don't know, its a fine line.

Mim on
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I will buy ten copies of that book.

Caveman Paws on
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    McDonald's is right there

but so is Wendy's

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    edited March 2011
    if i wasn't all punched out i would be an avatar of rage, existing only to spread death and destruction

as it is i'm sullenly drinking my coke and reading lol lore

could be worse, man.

edited March 2011
    Eddy wrote: »
    McDonald's is right there

but so is Wendy's

The choice is clear, then. (Wendy's.)

Drez on
This discussion has been closed.