As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pre-PAX Bar Crawl] (Closed) Pokecrawl Episode 2: Mewtwo Strikes Back!

1202122232426»

• Options
    MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MxWood wrote: »
    aww <3

anytime you want to drink i'm in, I think I need to hit Ireland in the next year or so anyway, just come to prime and drink again.

Prime is a concept I will probably not achieve. It can be in the pipeline, but it's looking at £900 ($1800~) for flights. Now, if you'll buy the drinks, maybe this can work.[/QUOTE

I wouldn't dare let you go sober, I mean really how can you possibly visit a new place with all your wits intact?

MxWood on
  • Options
    LollerskateDJLollerskateDJ Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Landerolin wrote: »
    I have some shots from Squirtle B's escapades, I just need to get round to loading them to some form of media site...

YES! I require to see these photos as soon as you can :D

LollerskateDJ on
    PAX EAST 2012 Status: [X] Confirmed for East [X] Badges [X]Money
    PAX East 2012 Shape-a-thon--Team Twitter Spam [LITE] -- Thinspiration!
    OMG Follow me! @LollerskateDJ
  • Options
    LanderolinLanderolin Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Okay... incoming!
    P1000025.jpg
    P1000026.jpg
    P1000031.jpg
    P1000036.jpg
    P1000029.jpg

Landerolin on
    Pokecrawl 2011 - Team Squirtle!
    Tweet me @Landerolin
  • Options
    cyphrcyphr Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh my sweet tapdancing jesus. I'm the dude in the (spectacular) hat from the first and fourth pictures. It appears the night was even more of a shitshow than I remember.

AWESOME :lol:

By the way, if anyone knows what happened after McFadden's or who those people I went somewhere with after Kitty O'Shea's were (and where we went, because I only remember brief snapshots), let me know!

Also, totally doing this again next year.

cyphr on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Note to self: No more goddamned Wild Turkey.

Apart from that, I had an awesome time. Thanks for the emboozening!
    Super high fives to Rdr and zerzhul for herding us. As far as I'm aware no one was eaten by tigers. Win!

I made it through all the challenges, but was defeated by Mewto. There may have been some f-bombs involved. Sorry 'bout that. ^^;;

testsubject23 on
    camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • Options
    NeatoNeato Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MxWood wrote: »
    aww <3

anytime you want to drink i'm in, I think I need to hit Ireland in the next year or so anyway, just come to prime and drink again.

Prime is a concept I will probably not achieve. It can be in the pipeline, but it's looking at £900 ($1800~) for flights. Now, if you'll buy the drinks, maybe this can work.

Just tell people you're Irish... worked out ok last time

Neato on
  • Options
    territoiresterritoires Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    It worked out the inverse of okay!

territoires on
    I write about games on a few websites.
    Gaming blog
    @lamournumerique
  • Options
    KrayolaKrayola BostonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Damn me and my late joining of the forums! Is there a Facebook group or something so i can remember this next year?

Krayola on
    Pokecrawl 2013 Team Yellow Silver. Pikachu!
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just hang out here about a month or two before PAX starts.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    KrayolaKrayola BostonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    whypick1 wrote: »
    Just hang out here about a month or two before PAX starts.

Okay! I figured that might be the case.

Krayola on
    Pokecrawl 2013 Team Yellow Silver. Pikachu!
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So, we did all challenges last night except the last one. With having shots and drinks outside of the challenges, we spent most of today recovering. Haha. Can't wait for Prime.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    forging_realityforging_reality Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    We returned to Kitty O Shea's Wednesday night for spring break only to find signs posted everywhere that read, "Dancing by Patrons Prohibited." I can't shake the feeling that we're responsible. :p

forging_reality on
  • Options
    forging_realityforging_reality Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Of course...it has now come to my attention that those signs were there before but I was too drunk to notice...

forging_reality on
  • Options
    arsonisfunarsonisfun Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    We returned to Kitty O Shea's Wednesday night for spring break only to find signs posted everywhere that read, "Dancing by Patrons Prohibited." I can't shake the feeling that we're responsible. :p

thats a bit fantastic

arsonisfun on
    I am IRCs resident nerdbro and member of the PokeCrawl planning committee.

Red B/Gold Professor

[15:53] <+juju-work> ArsonIsFun is one of the best people I know.
  • Options
    LollerskateDJLollerskateDJ Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Don't worry, I didn't know there were signs! I really doubt they could have stopped us ALLLLL from dancing anyways. ;D

LollerskateDJ on
    PAX EAST 2012 Status: [X] Confirmed for East [X] Badges [X]Money
    PAX East 2012 Shape-a-thon--Team Twitter Spam [LITE] -- Thinspiration!
    OMG Follow me! @LollerskateDJ
  • Options
    SweetwaterkillXSweetwaterkillX Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Singollo wrote: »
    Hey guys, did anyone from Squirtle Team A or B get pictures? I have no memory of whether I was in A or B, because I arrived late after a cancellation and had to change teams.

I would love to be able to reflect on a night that I don't really remember after I uttered the fatal phrase 'Me? I'm from Ireland.'

I had the best night, and would definitely, definitely do it again next year. Big shout-out to Mxwood for being a great drinking buddy.

As i was running the show solo for team blue a i did not snap any photos myself ok i snapped one. I will get it up here soon. But for the most part i did not take any. I will say though i saw lots of photos taken of us though not sure who that was but i know they exist.

By the time I remembered I had the camera in my bag, I was pretty drunk, resulting in very few pictures that are worth posting...here is a small handful from squirtle a.

Also, if you were on squirtle last year, here is some squirtle 2010.

PS: Singollo rocks as team leader. BlueA Forever! Wooooo!

SweetwaterkillX on
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have some photos in my Flickr (many more from the MMT, pokecrawl, and PAXproper to be uploaded).
    If anyone has buttons for Teams Green and Blue, please PM me as I would like to collect them all.

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That was a blast guys! Great times! =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    punzie wrote: »
    I have some photos in my Flickr (many more from the MMT, pokecrawl, and PAXproper to be uploaded).
    If anyone has buttons for Teams Green and Blue, please PM me as I would like to collect them all.

Yay found a picture of myself. Crooked umbreon hat and giant smile.

Creamsteak on
  • Options
    TheSeffTheSeff South Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Landerolin wrote: »
    Okay... incoming!
    P1000036.jpg
    That's me on the right, and I don't remember this photo at all. Such a fun night.

TheSeff on
    I am literally only registered on this forum for the PAX East PokeCrawl; Red Gold four years running. Feel free to ask questions regarding Boston Area bars, restaurants, attractions, etc around PAX East.
  • Options
    midnightforevermidnightforever Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey all, sorry it's taken so long for these pics (finals > drunken shenanigans, surprisingly)I was taking photos with... I think Team Squirtle B...

I'll stick them up by the end of today, I swears!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=639696&id=520545611

if that link doesn't work I'm probably gonna throw them on flickr or something eventually

midnightforever on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hey all, sorry it's taken so long for these pics (finals > drunken shenanigans, surprisingly)I was taking photos with... I think Team Squirtle B...

if that link doesn't work I'm probably gonna throw them on flickr or something eventually

Awesome thanks! Been waiting a long time for someone to post pics from our team.

Edit: Also we were team A :-P

Neato on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Neato wrote: »

Awesome thanks! Been waiting a long time for someone to post pics from our team.

Edit: Also we were team A :-P

oh dear god. at least how terrible I look is more motivation to go to the gym.

MxWood on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I don't think going to the gym would have made you look any less .. hammered

Neato on
  • Options
    territoiresterritoires Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

I love you forever and a day.

territoires on
    I write about games on a few websites.
    Gaming blog
    @lamournumerique
  • Options
    midnightforevermidnightforever Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    yay! I'm spreading happiness!

midnightforever on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Neato wrote: »
    I don't think going to the gym would have made you look any less .. hammered

you bastard ::shakes fists::

MxWood on
  • Options
    GalFridayGalFriday Community and Social Media Manager NovatoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I am continuing to look for pictures from Team Red's last bar Kitty O'Shea's. (Don't be snarky, I want photos of Team Red shenanigans not photos of the last bar ;) )
    I know that someone had photos from Kitty O'Shea's Team Red experience but I cannot find them now so if anyone wants to be a dear and post them or send me a PM directing me to what I assume is an easy photo sharing site full of Team Red pictures I would appreciate it. :)

I should have posted this next bit a while ago but I procrastinate: Thanks to everyone on Team Red A that made the Pokecrawl so much fun! I tried my best to say hello to everyone on the team (I was dressed as Ninetales) so I hope that I made a polite impression on you.

To all the Pokeladies; you looked fantastic! Kitty O'Sheas did not play the sexy Pokemon song and so there was no Pokemon strutting contest. You are all winners. Don't forget to bring the sexy back next year. Kudos for making flying fire lizards, flame-ridden ponies, psychic cat creatures, and other pocket monsters have some sort of sex appeal. If you have photos of your costumes please do post them, they were all so cute! I do not know if there are photos of my costume or not, at least not from Kitty O'Sheas... I hope to find some soon and thus this post has come full circle.

Oh! Also, persons claiming to have videos of the Q&A should totally post them. :D

GalFriday on
    @Ga1Friday is the twitter account I use to talk about everyday things. Sometimes work things. Lots of work things.
  • Options
    chrismsxchrismsx Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I was on Team Red B and have seen very many pics. I took some pics with Team Green b and haven't seen them either. Anyone wana help?

chrismsx on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    GalFriday wrote: »
    Oh! Also, persons claiming to have videos of the Q&A should totally post them. :D

Thanks for reminding me. I will upload tomorrow for sure. Thanks for reminding me.

edit: Uploading now.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Don't mind me not tilting my iPhone to fit the YouTube screen. Lesson learned. Heh.

Donations @ Q&A

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    GalFriday wrote: »
    I am continuing to look for pictures from Team Red's last bar Kitty O'Shea's. (Don't be snarky, I want photos of Team Red shenanigans not photos of the last bar ;) )
    I know that someone had photos from Kitty O'Shea's Team Red experience but I cannot find them now so if anyone wants to be a dear and post them or send me a PM directing me to what I assume is an easy photo sharing site full of Team Red pictures I would appreciate it. :)

I was Team Red A and I definitely took some pics at Kitty o'Shea's! I'm just a slow upload-er. I just uploaded some Kitty o'Shea's pics and I have a few more which I'll try to get up tomorrow. Many other PAX and MMT pics will be there too (eventually).
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/shad0wkitt3n/

punzie on
    HI3789R.png
  • Options
    GalFridayGalFriday Community and Social Media Manager NovatoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the pictures and the video! :D

GalFriday on
    @Ga1Friday is the twitter account I use to talk about everyday things. Sometimes work things. Lots of work things.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    No problem!

I can't wait for Prime.

redfield85 on
    bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    SingolloSingollo Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ok so those of you who were on team Squirtle and won a prize PM me as i dont have email info and need to validate some info thanks. Well assuming you see this.

Singollo on