Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[MINECRAFT] Notch breaks SMP, must be tuesday

1575859606163»

• Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    Basically when it comes to giving props for making something in Minecraft, you weigh just how awesome the thing is vs what they did to make it.

Why? All this has ever done is backhand people who use Creative Mode for its namesake.

Because if 2 people make the exact same thing, one in creative, and one in SMP, a whole lot more effort went into one than the other.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Arrath wrote: »
    Cam anyone recommended a good map editor that'll let me copy a construction from one world and put it into another?

MCEdit will work just fine.

Draygo on
  • VicVic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    New thread up, including a State of the Server address on the Underdark.

Vic on
  • KileakKileak Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=136529

Also you should add in my tourist guide to the OP :P (or the actual map) :D

Kileak on
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I would like a tourist visa, I need a break from [email protected]

Jintor on
This discussion has been closed.