As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Petition for a Tabletop Gaming Subforum.

15678911»

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2006
    Litejedi wrote:
    So, are there any updates as to the status of this? I have the impression that the mods are more or less against this, but is there anything more we could do to increase the chances of the creation of the forum.

I was just abiding until Alpha or Whippy spoke on it again... Although the silence indicated that either it was forgotten by the Admins, discarded, or they have just been too busy to address it further.

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2006
    Litejedi wrote:
    So, are there any updates as to the status of this? I have the impression that the mods are more or less against this, but is there anything more we could do to increase the chances of the creation of the forum.
    I was just abiding until Alpha or Whippy spoke on it again... Although the silence indicated that either it was forgotten by the Admins, discarded, or they have just been too busy to address it further.
    I'm guessing the latter, given that even Orik supports the idea of a trial run at this point.

Thanatos on
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    Still waitin'.

Salvation122 on
  • EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2006
    Still waitin'.

Ein on
  • Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    Still waitin'.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    Still waitin'.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2006
    WHY wrote:
    Still waitin'.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Litejedi wrote:
    I'm guessing the latter, given that even Orik supports the idea of a trial run at this point.
    Whaddaya mean, "even Orik"? I'd post in the thing. I just don't think it'll last. It's nothing personal.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • 404404 Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    WHY wrote:
    Still waitin'.

404 on
    Getter404.png
  • PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2006
    404 wrote:
    WHY wrote:
    Still waitin'.

Since no one has anything new to add, I'm closing this thread. If further discussion is required on the topic, someone will open it back up.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    I'm totally abusing my mod powers to post in this locked thread, because I made a Shadowrun thread in G&T and I know a lot of people will read about it here who don't frequent G&T for all the reasons mentioned in this thread.

If nothing else, you can view this as an experiment on my part--testing the waters, if you will. Of course, the main reason I made the thread is because I really do want to talk about Shadowrun. I'm going to be posting actively in that thread, so it should be on or near the front page for the next several days at least. Let's see how the thread goes, shall we?

Captain K on
  • PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2006
    I'm totally abusing my mod powers to post in this locked thread, because I can.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
This discussion has been closed.