As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Enforcers Thank You Thread

124»

• Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MagnifiedX wrote: »
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Enforcers and the Cookie Brigade: BFFs of those with blood sugar issues. Seriously though, not only are the Enforcers and Cookie Brigadiers two good volunteer corps to remember in times of insulin/blood sugar emergencies, they are two of the best volunteer groups at most conventions. I may be biased, as the only other con I've been to was the Arnold Fitness Expo [talk about TRUE sausage-fest], but a group whose sole responsibility is to carry cheap sugary delights and a group who basically runs the show in the most polite manner? We're like the PAX Wonder Twins...
    As a diabetic Enforcer who loves cookies, I thoroughly endorse this post :D

<3 to you too!

Quick aside: if the Brigade and the Enforcers were ACTUALLY the Wonder Twins, what would our actual powers look like?

I imagine the Enforcer power would somehow involve a kilt.
    *ahem* As a diabetic Enforcer who loves cookies AND rocks a kilt, I thoroughly endorse this post :D:D:D

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    *ahem* As a diabetic Enforcer who loves cookies AND rocks a kilt, I thoroughly endorse this post :D:D:D

So basically, you ARE the Wonder Twins of PAX. :P

Wonder Twin Powers Activate! Form of... A KILT! Shape of... COOKIE MONSTER?

feitocomfruta on