Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Stan Lee presents: [chat]

1246762

Posts

  • LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes.

    LaOs on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Elendil wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    what I would like to know is who at Bioware keeps pushing and then rescinding their DLC plans

    we heard all this shit about how ME2 was going to be DLC heaven and there have been like what, four pieces of any substance?
    you know there's one out in like, four days right

    yeah, the last one

    and I dunno, it sounds kind of not huge. like I guess you can't take any of your party members?

    I just remember that before Shadow Broker they were like "this is going to be the first of many DLC pieces bridging ME2 and ME3" and I guess many equals two now.

    Jacobkosh on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    was I supposed to know who elizabeth taylor was
    ):

    she was on that episode of the simpsons with the krusty komeback special

    Elendil on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Excelsior!

    4.jpg

    still my favorite ST ship class

    I am rocking hells of a sexy excelsior in STO

    Jacobkosh on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    was I supposed to know who elizabeth taylor was
    ):

    Turn in your gay card

    It's been revoked

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So, our government fell today.

    A non-confidence vote has caused a dissolution of Parliament, and now we're looking at a new government in a month or so.

    The terrible part is, this vote came from the Left and the Bloc, and they're probably going to be the ones who lose the largest. In all likelihood the Conservatives might even get a majority government out of this, instead of the minority government they've had for the past couple years.

    The Liberals really need to get rid of Ignatieff. He's awful, and people do not like him. He cannot energize the left-centre voters to give a shit.

    What they need to do is push Justin Trudeau, who is currently paying his dues as Shadow Minister of Youth, Citizenship and Immigration, into a party leadership position. People will vote for him.

    But no, instead I'm going to have to probably deal with a Conservative majority slashing my social catch-nets and personally jerking me around.

    Thanks, Iggy.

    Pony on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    elizabeth taylor had violet eyes and a nice rack and was in a lot of super-expensive movies that didn't do very well

    Jacobkosh on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    elizabeth taylor had violet eyes and a nice rack and was in a lot of super-expensive movies that didn't do very well

    She was really beautiful back in the day.

    Then her beauty faded and she turned out to be kind of crazy.
    Pony wrote: »
    So, our government fell today.

    A non-confidence vote has caused a dissolution of Parliament, and now we're looking at a new government in a month or so.

    The terrible part is, this vote came from the Left and the Bloc, and they're probably going to be the ones who lose the largest. In all likelihood the Conservatives might even get a majority government out of this, instead of the minority government they've had for the past couple years.

    Wow. That is definitely something.

    em: that is amazingly cute.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • MimMim There's nothing the matter with my face! I got character.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I WANT ONE <3

    Mim on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I guess I get to vote in my first federal election soon. I'm young and naive enough that this is a little exciting!

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Excelsior!

    4.jpg

    still my favorite ST ship class

    I am rocking hells of a sexy excelsior in STO

    I have a soft spot for the Reliant.

    RMS Oceanic on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Everyone who told me Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious is a fucking liar and should feel ashamed.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    what I would like to know is who at Bioware keeps pushing and then rescinding their DLC plans

    we heard all this shit about how ME2 was going to be DLC heaven and there have been like what, four pieces of any substance?
    you know there's one out in like, four days right

    yeah, the last one

    and I dunno, it sounds kind of not huge. like I guess you can't take any of your party members?

    I just remember that before Shadow Broker they were like "this is going to be the first of many DLC pieces bridging ME2 and ME3" and I guess many equals two now.
    I guess

    Shadow Broker felt like the "last" one for me, so I'm kind of surprised we got anything else

    given ME2's shortish lifespan I'm not terribly disappointed with what we ended up with

    Elendil on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Everyone who told me Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious is a fucking liar and should feel ashamed.

    Maybe you just don't have a functioning sense of taste

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    elizabeth taylor had violet eyes and a nice rack and was in a lot of super-expensive movies that didn't do very well

    She was really beautiful back in the day.

    Then her beauty faded and she turned out to be kind of crazy.

    she was definitely kind of iconic even in that sense, though

    Jacobkosh on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    emnmnme on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    I've wanted to try weed, but I have never had the chance. Plus, everyone I know likes to keep me "innocent" so I've been kept away from it.

    I would offer to corrupt you but I got too good at that so those days are long behind me.

    HappylilElf on
  • MimMim There's nothing the matter with my face! I got character.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I want puppies.

    I want so many puppies that I wouldn't be able to throw a chew toy without hitting one of 'em.

    Mim on
  • HavelockHavelock Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Everyone who told me Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious is a fucking liar and should feel ashamed.

    Maybe you just don't have a functioning sense of taste

    Havelock on
  • MimMim There's nothing the matter with my face! I got character.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »

    bring back the puppies! :x

    Mim on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I want to try LSD

    that's what all the cool people are on

    Elendil on
  • MimMim There's nothing the matter with my face! I got character.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    I've wanted to try weed, but I have never had the chance. Plus, everyone I know likes to keep me "innocent" so I've been kept away from it.

    I would offer to corrupt you but I got too good at that so those days are long behind me.

    What do you mean? How can you be too good at corrupting people?

    Mim on
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Everyone who told me Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious is a fucking liar and should feel ashamed.

    they're too good for you

    tyrannus on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Cass: I don't really care for creme eggs either. You said something the other day about how you found one in your purse or something and I almost said something snarky about it but decided I didn't want to piss on your rainbow.

    But yeah, they're kind of nasty, aren't they?

    Elendil: I support that decision.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Cass: I don't really care for creme eggs either. You said something the other day about how you found one in your purse or something and I almost said something snarky about it but decided I didn't want to piss on your rainbow.

    But yeah, they're kind of nasty, aren't they?

    Elendil: I support that decision.

    no u

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • BogartBogart I Will Cure You Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Everyone who told me Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious is a fucking liar and should feel ashamed.

    What is wrong with you? Cream Eggs are delicious. Are you eating them correctly. Bite off the top, the suck out the insides. Then cram the rest of the shell into your mouth.

    Then open your mouth as wide as it will go and show Choco the resulting mess.

    Bogart on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud bear with us as we do some "rebranding" Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    why would you eat cadbury rabbit young
    they were babies
    you are a murderer

    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mim wrote: »
    bring back the puppies! :x

    Babies are cute, too, ya big jerk! :x

    emnmnme on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Toys, ports, and Time Lords North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Havelock wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Everyone who told me Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious is a fucking liar and should feel ashamed.

    Maybe you just don't have a functioning sense of taste

    Squirminator2k on
    The Game of Rassilon - a Doctor Who Roleplaying Game podcast
    PortsCenterThe Life Toyetic with Ben and Molly
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I had a variety of eggs in my life, buy never one from Cadburry.

    Haphazard on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Bogart wrote: »
    Everyone who told me Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious is a fucking liar and should feel ashamed.

    What is wrong with you? Cream Eggs are delicious. Are you eating them correctly. Bite off the top, the suck out the insides. Then cram the rest of the shell into your mouth.

    Then open your mouth as wide as it will go and show Choco the resulting mess.

    Bogart gets it on a profound and fundamental level.

    Jacobkosh on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k Toys, ports, and Time Lords North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I miss proper British Cadbury's Creme Eggs, actually. The American ones are slightly smaller and made with inferior chocol- (Bang) Oh no! (Dies.)

    Squirminator2k on
    The Game of Rassilon - a Doctor Who Roleplaying Game podcast
    PortsCenterThe Life Toyetic with Ben and Molly
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I had a variety of eggs in my life, buy never one from Cadburry.

    They're egg-shaped hollow chocolates filled with a thick, sticky, marshmallowy cream.

    Jacobkosh on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs are also godly

    basically putting candy in an egg form is the way to go

    Jacobkosh on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud bear with us as we do some "rebranding" Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Stephen-Harper-Cowboy.jpg
    heee heeee

    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • descdesc said baby boy you’re only funky as your last cut Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Cheap, basic chocolate and a glob of sugar syrup goop in the center. What's to like?

    desc on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    LaOs wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    It's puff, puff, pass. Now the big question for serious stoner cred, does one pass to the left or the right?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc

    So you picked the cover with the drug references removed.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOypr3N7SFo

    Thomamelas on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I bit into the cream egg and this sticky syrup sprayed out all over my hand. It was awful.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey Elldren...what time of day is it?

    Thomamelas on
This discussion has been closed.