As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Black stuff in nose/mucus.

KamarKamar Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
So, today me, my roommate, and my sister all discovered we have some sort of black shit in our noses and mucus. As you might expect, this concerns us. Is this something stupid with an obvious cause, or is this something we should go to a doctor about and be worried about?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

edit: looking around, we seem to have accumulated an unusual amount of blackish cobwebs and crap on top of door frames that I don't remember being there a few days ago. Probably related, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

double edit: mystery probably solved. Looks like my roommates candles are burning down low enough that they're blackening the inside of the jars and letting of wisps of smoke. Guessing this+dust is the cause.

Kamar on

• Options
    mightyjongyomightyjongyo Sour Crrm East Bay, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Are you sure it's not just dried blood? It can look black-ish sometimes.

Do any of you smoke, or have you lit a fire inside recently, or anything else that would give off ash? It could be as simple as smoke residue coloring.

mightyjongyo on
  • Options
    tardcoretardcore Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    You are turning into Prawns.

On a serious note, I recommend all of you guys going in on an air purifier.

tardcore on