Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Stan Lee presents: [chat]

15657586062

Posts

  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I think the moral of this story is that it's always better to be rich

    So It Goes on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh God I need to go out and buy new hair clips because the old ones were way too satisfying to snap and break in a rage and now my hair is in my face

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »
    also I already surfed

    I watched some fire juggling

    and I ate some buried pig

    have you been bullied by a native yet?

    that's kind of a day-3 activity i hear

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King regular Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    what is 'pog'

    are you just misspelling pig

    edit: oh i see

    that sounds pretty good

    Crimson King on
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    oh man now i want to go to hawaii

    thanks a lot sig

    dog it's awesome here

    they have pog
    pogs1.jpg

    I tried to make this joke a couple hours ago, but did a much worse job at it.

    South host on
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • SparvySparvy regular Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I might go hiking in nepal th fall, would be so awesome

    Sparvy on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I think the moral of this story is that it's always better to be rich

    i think i'll go into banking

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    also I already surfed

    I watched some fire juggling

    and I ate some buried pig

    have you been bullied by a native yet?

    that's kind of a day-3 activity i hear

    nah all the locals have been real nice!

    I might call up Todd and go surfing again Monday

    So It Goes on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    2011-03-23-126.jpg

    I usually don't find the Daily Blink funny but this killed me

    the frostbolt changes are the funniest.

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Not terribly many people live in Peoria

    doesn't seem like a really marketable skill

    the peorians, they buy all of the products!

    how do you thing that larry the cable guy gets paid instead of executed?

    People in Macon and Jackson and Tampa and Clarksville and Little Rock and Colorado Springs and Birmingham...

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • SparvySparvy regular Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Will hates locals everywhere

    Sparvy on
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I think the moral of this story is that it's always better to be rich

    i think i'll go into banking

    you probably should

    So It Goes on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I think the moral of this story is that it's always better to be rich

    When you give me kisses,
    that's money honey.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    2011-03-23-126.jpg

    I usually don't find the Daily Blink funny but this killed me

    the frostbolt changes are the funniest.

    wow humor huh

    you should carry around a locker that you can be shoved into, for everyone's convenience

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I love this movie already

    this mall is awesome

    all these kids doing an honest day's work

    27 year old skeezin on a 19 year old

    So It Goes on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Not terribly many people live in Peoria

    doesn't seem like a really marketable skill

    the peorians, they buy all of the products!

    how do you thing that larry the cable guy gets paid instead of executed?

    People in Macon and Jackson and Tampa and Clarksville and Little Rock and Colorado Springs and Birmingham...

    those places are what is known as "greater peoria"

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »

    that sounds fucking delicious

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »

    that sounds fucking delicious

    yesssssssss

    also has a great name

    So It Goes on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Not terribly many people live in Peoria

    doesn't seem like a really marketable skill

    the peorians, they buy all of the products!

    how do you thing that larry the cable guy gets paid instead of executed?

    People in Macon and Jackson and Tampa and Clarksville and Little Rock and Colorado Springs and Birmingham...

    those places are what is known as "greater peoria"

    Fuck that

    Peoria is a piece of shit.

    They should be called greater Chulahoma

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong I resent your generic comment and will report it Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    LET ME GUESS MAGES ARE OVERPOWERED

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    Sparvy wrote: »
    Will hates locals everywhere

    well they are pretty terrible what with their regional accents and unironic hometown pride and all

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    my bad

    15 year old

    So It Goes on
  • SparvySparvy regular Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    [IMG]http://www.thedailyblink.com/comics/2011-03-23-126.jpg[/IM I usually don't find the Daily Blink funny but this killed me the frostbolt changes are the funniest.[/img]

    wow humor huh

    you should carry around a locker that you can be shoved into, for everyone's convenience

    Must be withdrawal symptom

    She is clearly suffering

    Sparvy on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    sig you should get Quid to come and bully you

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    sig you should get Quid to come and bully you

    I tried, inter island travel is a bitch

    also neither of them are actually here

    So It Goes on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    [IMG]http://www.thedailyblink.com/comics/2011-03-23-126.jpg[/IMG I usually don't find the Daily Blink funny but this killed me the frostbolt changes are the funniest.[/img]

    wow humor huh

    you should carry around a locker that you can be shoved into, for everyone's convenience

    um no excuse me it's Blizzard humor which is clearly more nuanced and possesses more depth and historians will find this record and ruminate on our cultured society filled with nobles like myself

    Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    yes movie high school

    my favorite

    So It Goes on
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    FOREST WHITAKER

    WHAT

    So It Goes on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    LET ME GUESS MAGES ARE OVERPOWERED

    they are catered to by those bigots at blizzard

    meanwhile, the travails of my hunter with a hyena pet has not been addressed in fifteen patches. scorpion pets have special poison powers but still nothing for hyenas. Chuckles is massively underpowered, and mages get so much sloppy love.

    i am filing a civil rights suit is what is going on here.

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Crimson KingCrimson King regular Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    this internet forum is full of nerds

    Crimson King on
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    [IMG]http://www.thedailyblink.com/comics/2011-03-23-126.jpg[/IMG I usually don't find the Daily Blink funny but this killed me the frostbolt changes are the funniest.[/img]

    wow humor huh

    you should carry around a locker that you can be shoved into, for everyone's convenience

    um no excuse me it's Blizzard humor which is clearly more nuanced and possesses more depth and historians will find this record and ruminate on our cultured society filled with nobles like myself

    Nobs maybe.

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    LET ME GUESS MAGES ARE OVERPOWERED

    they are catered to by those bigots at blizzard

    meanwhile, the travails of my hunter with a hyena pet has not been addressed in fifteen patches. scorpion pets have special poison powers but still nothing for hyenas. Chuckles is massively underpowered, and mages get so much sloppy love.

    i am filing a civil rights suit is what is going on here.

    do you need representation

    I have gotten people their blues back

    So It Goes on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    how do you thing that larry the cable guy gets paid instead of executed?

    that is the question that haunts my days

    Jacobkosh on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I did lol at "Teleport Orgrimarr" and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

    Aldo on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    sig you are watching what is probably one of the greatest high school movies of all time

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    this internet forum is full of nerds

    Well yes

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    sig you are watching what is probably one of the greatest high school movies of all time

    I'm so fucking excited

    I've never seen it

    I love this shit

    So It Goes on
  • SparvySparvy regular Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I said the same thing when I saw he was doing some cop show

    Forest whitaker is strange dude

    Sparvy on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    LET ME GUESS MAGES ARE OVERPOWERED

    they are catered to by those bigots at blizzard

    meanwhile, the travails of my hunter with a hyena pet has not been addressed in fifteen patches. scorpion pets have special poison powers but still nothing for hyenas. Chuckles is massively underpowered, and mages get so much sloppy love.

    i am filing a civil rights suit is what is going on here.

    do you need representation

    I have gotten people their blues back

    WOW LAWYER

    you should get with my brother

    start a practice

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.