As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League of Legends

KwoaruKwoaru Confident SmirkFlawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
edited April 2011 in Social Entropy++
Download this now! It's free to play!

League of Legends is a game based off a Warcraft III Mod called DotA.
It’s like DotA without the stupid modders or HoN without being patted down for cash

You pick one of like 10 million champions and then try to destroy the other teams. Between you and the enemy base is a series of towers and automatically spawning npcs called creeps (or minions)

Why should I play this?
  • It’s fun. If you enjoyed DotA (or any variation thereof) you will probably enjoy LoL
  • It’s free. Nearly everything can be unlocked just by playing the game; earning and spending Influence Points (more on them later)
  • Dedicated support. Riot isn’t perfect, but in their effort to make money they continuously update the game with bug fixes, balance changes, and new characters.
  • It’s free. Seriously, everything is free except for champion skins and some meta-game boosts that only jerks buy and don’t really matter anyway.
Who actually plays this?
Lots of people.

Who plays this and isn’t a racist 12 year old shit fucker?
Bunches of people from both SE and GnT
SE++ PLAYER LIST!
ack – sacksy
anjin-san – steezus
andrew ryan – andrewdyin
Anon the Felon - Crusix1
Antimatter - Positronic
as7 - arsenic7

BahamutZERO - BahamutZEROOO
Basic - Kiziaru
bendery – bendery
Big Red Tie - PABRT
BoomShake - The Sorcelator
Bucketman - Bucketman
burning organ - organburner
b_r – ishuma

Campion - Campeen
Captain Cthulhu - VadersGonnaVade
charles kinbote – esopus
CodeRed - Muckdork
corporatelogo – corporatelogo
cosmic sombrero - nouveau chapeau
Cowardly - Dangersock

dadouw – dadouw
DeaconBlues - NormansRevenge
der waffle mous - derwafflemous
dougyfresh - dougyfresh88
dread pirate arbuthnot - requine
Drool - mean red worms
druhim - druhim
dr.funkenstein - borylord

Energeno - Energeno
Erics - Muse fyi

facetious - Bonhomie
fallout – fallovt
faynor – faynor
FirmSkater - Qlanth
Forever Zefiro - FrameRunner
FrylockHolmes - FrylockHolmes

grath - grath
gumpy - gumpyvonbear

hellajeff – efrenchlove
hunter - hunterse
Huntera - Verflutche

iamthepieman - pyeman
Isoldae - Iso Isolate

Jars - Jars
JohnHam - J0HNH4M
jyardana - jyardana

kabuki64 - blts / e101
koshian - koshian
kovak - bigg johnson
kwoaru – kwoaru

lardalish – lardalish
lilli - lilli fen

Meissnerd - The Snerd
Metzger Meister - MetzgerMeisterSE
Mr. Mojo Risin - Vaamoose

Nerdgasmic - NerdgasmicPA
nirya - nirya

phonehand – hobbesmee
pipthefair - pipthefair
pkerthbnd – thegodfajah
projeck - projeck

Rent - Renttastic
Ruby Rhod - TheRubyRhod

Sagaxus - Zolnab
SeñorAmor - senoramor
Shrieve - Shrieve
skettios - zymirra / obliviousninja
SLyM - OvertlyEsoteric
Swill - SwillaThaThrilla
Syrellis - Syrellis

the cheat – menstrosaurus
The Far Side - JudgeDreddScott
The_Reflection - The Reflection
thelawinator – thelawinator
TracerBullet - SpacemanSpliffed

unintentional - Unintentional
uriel - jarofmolymayo

wimble - wimble

XLShadow - xls

zen vulgarity - zenvulgarity
Zoel - kingzoel
zombiemombo - essgee
Do people use vent for this?
We'll just use the se++ vent like chumps
vtx14.defconservers.com
fortytwo

It says the servers are busy
Well too bad, boy!
There is no magic code anymore so you just have to wait in line
Is there anything I should know before I play this?
Lots of things.
Hey wait you said I could pick from a million dudes but I only have 10 available, god damn liar.
Hey now, whoa now.
Every week Riot selects 10 champions to be available for free, if you want to use a certain champion all the time you have to buy them.

You said I didn't have to buy anything! How deep does this rabbit hole of lies go?
Well you see, every match you play gives you Influence Points (IP) that's essentially monopoly money. You can spend IP to permanently unlock champions. Some champions are cheap and some are not, but you'll learn about that as you play more.

Okay, well what else?
First, let’s talk about you.

You are the summoner
Each match awards XP that goes towards your Summoner level.
Summoner levels unlock Rune Slots, Mastery points, and additional Summoner Spells.

Mastery Points - Pretty basic meta game. Read what they do and choose what you like. You get one mastery point per summoner level, and as you get more points you’ll be able to create character specific builds, but starting out I prefer the utility tree.

Rune Slots - Another meta game thing. While the bonus for an individual rune is small, together then can have a big impact on your character’s effectiveness, especially in the early game.
DO NOT BUY RUNES BEFORE YOU HIT SUMMONER LEVEL 20
At level 20 you unlock tier 3 runes, which are so much better than tier 1 and 2 it is silly. Here's the full list if you're curious.
Summoner Spells - For the most part, your are defined by the champion you pick, but before each match you choose 2 summoner spells. You can use any spell with any champion, but some spells are more effective for some champs than they are for others.

More information on that in here.
Exhaust (Level 1) Blinds (100% Miss Chance) the target and slows its Movement Speed by 40% for 3 seconds. Good for preventing escapes.
Ghost (Level 1) Your Champion ignores unit collision and moves 32% faster for 14 seconds. Good for escapes, but keep in mind you can still be slowed down while ghosting.
Heal (Level 1) Restores 140 + 20 x level Health to your Champion and 50% of that to nearby allies.
Revive (Level 1) Instantly revives your Champion at your Spawning Pool. In addition your champion gains a speed bonus that decreases over time. 9 Minute cooldown.
Smite (Level 1) Deals 420, plus 25 times your level, damage to target enemy minion or pet. If you ever try jungling, you're gonna be good friends with this spell.
Teleport (Level 1) After 4 seconds, teleports your champion to target friendly minion or turret. Good for quickly jumping to a tower that is under attack, not so good for escaping
Cleanse (Level 2) Removes all stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps, and immobilizers and lowers the duration of new ones applied by 65% for 3 seconds. One of the most useful spells around, taking off enemy crowd control is a big Fuck You and can save your ass.
Fortify (Level 4) Grants invulnerability to all Allied Turrets and causes them to attack 100% faster. While Fortify is ready to cast, you deal 9 bonus damage to minions. Situational, but not terrible.
Clarity (Level 6) Restores 160 + 30 x level Mana to your champion and 50% of that to nearby allies. Very useful depending on the champion.
Ignite (Level 7) Ignite is a DoT that targets a single champion, dealing 50 damage plus 20 damage per level over 5 seconds. Ignores enemy magic resist, and reduces healing and regeneration by 50% Good for getting the kill on that jerk who manages to get out of range with 50 health left.
Rally (Level 8) Summons a beacon with 200 + 25 x level health for 15 seconds which increases allied attack damage by 10-35. Situational and rarely seen, it has some cool gimmick uses.
Clairvoyance (Level 10) Reveals an area of the map for 6 seconds, has a relatively short cooldown. Very useful for finding out if the enemy is sneaking up on you or an ally.
Flash (Level 12) Teleports your champion to your cursor's location. This has a very short range but can be absolutely vital for positioning an attack or jumping over a wall to escape.

For new players I recommend Ghost and Exhaust. Taking Heal or Revive is for noobs who are going to lose.

Well that covers the meta-game, let’s look at the actual gameplay.
Here's the map of Summoner's Rift, this is the map you will play on most of the time because the 3v3 map kinda sucks.
lolsummonersriftmap.png
Black Dots are Towers
Red Dots are Inhibitors
Red X is the Nexus
Creeps:
1.Golems
2.Dragon
3.Lizard Elder
4.Wraith
5.Ancient Golem
6.Wolfs
7.Wraiths
8.Lizard Elder
9.Golems
10.Wolfs
11.Ancient Golem
12.Baron

Wolves, Wraiths and Golems (1,4,6,7,9,10) are basic creeps that don’t attack you unless you hit them first. They are a little tougher than the creeps in lanes, so you should approach with caution unless you’re level 5+ or very confident that you can kill them quickly.
The other creeps are even stronger, but they give temporary buffs that make killing them worth it.
Lizard Elder (3,8) - Lizard Elder provides a buff that gives your physical and auto attacks a slow with a DoT component
Ancient Golem (5,11) - Ancient golem provides a buff that increases mana regeneration and decreases cooldown time of champion abilities
Baron (12) - Killing baron usually takes at least 2 to 3 late game dudes, and provides a crazy buff that I don't have the stats on right now.
Dragon (2) - gives the whole team XP and Gold if

Okay Great, how about some gameplay?
Destroying your enemies:You must destroy each lane's towers in order, the other towers will be invulnerable until the one before them is destroyed. In order to destroy the opponents base at least one inhibitor must be down.
Destroying an inhibitor causes your nexus to spawn super creeps in that lane. Super Creeps can be hard for even a max level champion to kill quickly.
Inhibitors will respawn after five minutes, so work fast to make the most of your super minions.

Champion Level:Every time your champion levels up their stats increase and they get a skill point.
Each champion has 4 unique abilities. 3 available from the start that go up to rank 5 and 1 ultimate that becomes available at level 6 that goes up to rank 3. Your ultimate is generally your strongest skill, and understanding each champion’s ultimate is very important.

Items:Each champion has 6 item slots and your choice of items is what really makes the difference between being a champ or being a chump.
Many items often can be combined together to build stronger items. It is best to buy the individual components as you can afford them because:
  • Buying a partial piece subtracts the cost from the cost of the completed item
  • The bonuses from the smaller items will still have a big impact your performance.
If all of your item slots are full but you have an item you’re trying to finish DO NOT FRET:
  • As long as you already have at least one component you can buy the complete item as soon as you have enough gold.
Some items have activated abilities that can be very powerful. To use activated items or consumables like potions, you can click them OR use 1-6 on the number line like a pro.

For tips on item builds, talent builds, and skilling orders go to www.leaguecraft.com or www.mobafire.com and the wiki

ITEMS YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT BUYING BECAUSE THEY ARE AWFUL
Tiamat: The extra AOE damage really doesn't amount to anything in a teamfight. Additionally the +15 Health Regen and +4 Mana Regen really aren't that great compared to what you could buy. For the 2070 gold you spend on it you can buy a BF Sword (+50 Damage, and it builds into cool stuff) and it would be way more effective.

Berzerker Greaves: There are better attack speed items, and since the movement speed on boots does not stack you only grab one boots item it is strongly recommend you get Mercury's Treads. They are are a little more pricey, but are considered the best boots in the game because being stunned for 1.2 seconds instead of 2 seconds means the world.

Items are cool. What about Champions?
Every champion has a couple descriptors listed to try and give a quick idea about what they do.
Sometimes these accurately describe a champion and sometimes they are outright lies, so it never hurts to ask if you aren't sure.
Melee - Basic attacks can only be used in close combat
Ranged - Basic attacks can be used from a distance
Assassin - Damage-based champion that has at least one ability to close distance between enemy targets quickly; champions with this attribute tend to die much quicker when targeted.
Fighter - Damage-based champion that performs better in large group fights.
Mage - Damage-based champion whose abilities are typically ranged and greatly affected by ability power.
Support - Champion with abilities that aid in team fights and usually aren't good in 1v1 fights.
Tank - Champion that can act as a group shield due to their above-average health, armor, and magic resist; usually they have low damage output.
Carry - A champion that typically starts out with below average stats and becomes above average as a match progresses. The name comes from how they can "carry" their team at the
end of the game if their team carries them at the beginning.
Disabler - A champion that can disable enemy champions with their abilities (sometimes labeled disable instead of disabler in-game).
Farmer - A champion that can easily kill enemy minions and neutral monsters, thus allowing them to build in-match gold faster.
Flee - A champion that possesses abilities that enable it to escape from combat.
Haste - A champion that can temporarily speed up self, allies, or both.
Heal - A champion that can heal either itself, its allies, or both.
Ninja - This champion uses energy instead of mana (energy recharges quickly and is not effected by mana and mana regeneration stat increases, and has a fixed maximum amount that
can be increased by runes).
Nuke - A champion that can deal a significant amount of damage in a short time.
Pet - A champion that can create a non-champion ally (sometimes controllable).
Pusher - A champion that can quickly destroy enemy towers and inhibitors due to their ability to summon additional units or deal damage to an area of enemy creeps.
Recommended - A champion that Riot Games staff would recommend for people new to League of Legends.
Silence - A champion that can silence enemy champions; champions affected by silence cannot use abilities or summoner spells during its duration.
Snare - A champion that can snare enemy champions; champions affected by snares cannot move during its duration.
Slow - A champion that can slow enemy champions; champions affected by slows move slower during its duration.
Stealth - A champion that can become invisible to enemies (other than when near turrets, vision wards, and enemy champions with an Oracles buff).
Stun - A champion that can stun enemy champions; champions affected by stuns cannot move, attack, use abilities, or use summoner spells other than Cleanse.
Teleport - A champion that can teleport to other locations or champions; champions with abilities that are similar to the summoner spell Flash do not have this attribute.
Tough - A champion that lives longer than usual in combat.
Champion Stats:
Each champion has a stat window that looks like this:
lolstats.png

Attack Damage governs your champion’s auto attack damage and Ability Power governs any of your champion’s abilities.
Armor protects against Physical Damage and Magic Resist protects against Magic Damage.
I think everything else is pretty self explanatory.

Things Not to Do/Things to get your opponent to do:
Over Committing: Don't chase that kill just because you want it so bad, it's usually going to end up in you dead. Bide your time, be patient, and own when you know you can.

Feeding: Feeding is dying a whole lot and giving your opponents gold allowing them to spank you even more efficiently and get even more gold. If you're having trouble with the opposing characters on a lane, maybe ask to switch with someone else.

Being Baited: Oftentimes one wounded character will attempt to lead you into a trap where multiple dudes will jump out of the bushes and sodomize you. Don't let it be you on the ground in a puddle of fluids and broken dreams.

2x39jD4.jpg
Kwoaru on

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This OP seems oddly familiar.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
    edited March 2011
    you can add that to the list if things we're gonna fight about

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Fisticuffs at dawn.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Someone has to break Kwoaru's militaristic hold on the LoL thread.

I nominate SoaL

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • SagaxusSagaxus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    buy karate kennen

doctor kennen announced few days later

fuck you riot how dare you make skins

Sagaxus on
    a4i9N.png
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    now I don't want to be "that guy"

but the whole "oh the two male ninjas are doctors but the female character is a sexy nurse" thing sorta got my goat

I guess Riot knows where the money is, though

Charles Kinbote on
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I wish they had kept it subtle for a little longer

"heh he's a really strong champ but he isn't real"

neat joke

maybe I'm just a curmudgeon

no I am the curmudgeon because I didn't think it was funny even in concept regardless of execution!

my stomach is growling "currr" and there is mud on my face, big disgrace and also I am as angry as geon grey when she turned into the dark phoenix

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • SagaxusSagaxus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i want a sexy nurse kennen now

Sagaxus on
    a4i9N.png
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm surprised that this is the one that offends you and not Secret Agent Miss Fortune

unintentional on
    edited March 2011
    now I don't want to be "that guy"

but the whole "oh the two male ninjas are doctors but the female character is a sexy nurse" thing sorta got my goat

I guess Riot knows where the money is, though

You kind of have a point but this is also pretty silly

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
    edited March 2011
    secret agent miss fortune is fine by me and I am filled to the brim with hate for dumb "sexy skins"

to me, french maid nidalee is the worst one

nidalee overall has a head start forever because of the goddamned "sexy cougar love interest" journal of justice entry

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Riot can't make models well enough to make a sexy dude.

Shit is hard, apparently.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
    edited March 2011
    secret agent mf doesn't really bug me

and I'm glad you didn't find it funny either, Wimble

I guess I just think April Fool's Day is dumb

"this is happening...........no it isn't!! bucket of water on your head."

Charles Kinbote on
    edited March 2011
    i guess what i'm saying is

we clearly need more skanky poppy skins

Charles Kinbote on
    edited March 2011
    Don't worry, this april fool's video only delayed every other thing they have announced by a couple of months more.

Isoldae on
    xet8c.gif
    edited March 2011
    I hate april fools jokes played by real people

Video game jokes I can spot a mile off are fun though

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
    edited March 2011
    "this is happening...........no it isn't!! bucket of water on your head."

hahaha oh shankleberry

Wimble on
    4SMZq.jpg
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    April Fools jokes that go on for several weeks

Ho boy

Those are great

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited March 2011
    ugh why did I buy corki I'm so much better at taric

unintentional on
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    man i have not seen anyone play corki in a long time

and i think only twice ever

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

so you can learn a new, fun hero?

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
    edited March 2011

so you can learn a new, fun hero?

i have played him in a couple normal games and lost my lane so decisively that my team lost the game as a direct result

and it's not new, I've played him during free week
    and it's not fun because I'm awful with him

unintentional on
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    why did you buy him then

it doesn't seem like you being better at taric has anything to do with it. unless you don't have taric in which case wooops

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    edited March 2011
    he is a good character and my brother pressured me into buying him

unintentional on
    edited March 2011
    you should get good at him

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    edited March 2011

All the cool people got Corki for free.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I got corki+ufo skin for free and I wasn't even playing at the time they gave him away

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    These patch notes from the announcement better also be a joke because from the looks of it they haven't done jack shit.
    New Skins in the Store

Kennen M.D.
    Firefang Warwick
    Workshop Shaco

League of Legends v1.0.0.114

Due to difficulties containing Lee Sin's power within the design team, Lee Sin is delayed until April 1st to give us time to nerf him hard enough to stop one-shotting Jesse Perring all the time.

Caitlyn

Attack speed per level increased to 3 from 2.6
    Yordle Snap Trap max trap count increased to 3 from 2

Dr. Mundo

Fixed a bug where Infected Cleaver was slowing targets additively instead of multiplicatively

Ezreal

Fixed a bug where Ezreal's Arcane Shot could target unseen minions such as wards

Galio

Idol of Durand area of effect increased to 550 from 500

Garen

Base movement speed increased to 320 from 315
    Courage damage reduction increased to 20/24/28/32/36 from 10/15/20/25/30

Jax

Leap Strike now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both

Fixed a bug where the Mantra version of Heavenly Wave was not granting assists for healing allies
    Spirit Bond's leash range has been increased by a small amount
    Mantra now scales with level on a 30/25/20 second cooldown at levels 1/7/13 respectively instead of on 25 second cooldown at all levels

Katarina

Shunpo now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both

LeBlanc

Fixed a bug where Distortion and Mimicked Distortion would break the target's spell shield and still deal damage

Maokai

Fixed a bug where Vengeful Maelstrom was reducing true damage

Nocturne

Made Shroud of Darkness shield brighter and easier to see

Pantheon

Fixed a bug where Aegis Protection triggered after every 4 attacks, but every 5 spell casts (reduced casts required to 4)

Poppy

Updated the shield texture on Paragon of Demacia
    Fixed several unintended interactions between Heroic Charge and spell shields. Notably, Poppy won't push herself past the target anymore.

Shen

Updated Feint's tooltips to properly match the functionality and adjusted Shen's playing tips referencing Feint
    Ki Strike can now be cancelled mid-attack (and will not say 'Cannot Move While Casting')
    Fixed a bug where Ki Strike could kill a target and not trigger Vorpal Blade's heal effect
    Fixed a bug where Shadow Dash could move a shorter distance than intended if Shen was greatly slowed

Sivir

Fixed a bug where some of her tooltips referred to 'Spiral Blade' instead of 'Boomerang Blade'

Soraka

Infuse now prefers to target enemies over allies

Urgot

Base health reduced to 526 from 546
    Acid Hunter base damage reduced to 10/40/70/100/130 from 15/45/75/105/135
    Fixed a bug where Terror Capacitor's slow was stacking
    Fixed a bug where Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter was reducing true damage

Veigar

Fixed an issue on the Leprechaun Veigar skin where the enemy Event Horizon still had green pillars

Items

Fixed a tooltip bug with Deathfire Grasp

General

Fixed a bug where normal Golems were improperly labeled "Neutral Monsters" instead of "Monsters"
    Fixed a bug where a clone with Madred's Razor / Wriggle's Lantern could deny its owner of Monster buffs if they dealt the killing blow to the monster
    Turrets
    Base turret attack speed increased to +30% from 20%
    Turret base armor and magic resist increased by 10
    Turrets no longer gain up to 25% attack speed and 25 armor and magic resist for having a nearby defending champion
    Turret to champion damage increased by 5%
    Slow Stacking penalty increased to 65% from 50%

Runes

Fixed a bug where Greater Mark of Might's tooltip was incorrect

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited March 2011
    they made early game tower diving harder, from the sounds of it

unintentional on
    edited March 2011
    But they buffed Garen's DR from Courage and made him faster

Zen Vulgarity on
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Wait yeah why did you by Corki?

Or is the thing to get him for free gone?

I don't even remember what I had to do to get him.

I should play him sometime..

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    edited March 2011
    gettin carried by wimble after feeding as vlad every daaaaay

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
    edited March 2011
    oh my god those are the most boring patch notes.....in the world

on another video game subject

playing support characters with people in vent is so satisfying after trying to play support characters in solo queue

holy christ

Charles Kinbote on
  • nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    this just in

garen still cool

can't wait for boofs tomorrow

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Wimble wrote: »
    I wish they had kept it subtle for a little longer

"heh he's a really strong champ but he isn't real"

neat joke

maybe I'm just a curmudgeon

no I am the curmudgeon because I didn't think it was funny even in concept regardless of execution!

my stomach is growling "currr" and there is mud on my face, big disgrace and also I am as angry as geon grey when she turned into the dark phoenix

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    oh my god those are the most boring patch notes.....in the world

on another video game subject

playing support characters with people in vent is so satisfying after trying to play support characters in solo queue

holy christ

I know right!

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    edited March 2011
    facetious wrote: »
    Wait yeah why did you by Corki?

Or is the thing to get him for free gone?

I don't even remember what I had to do to get him.

I should play him sometime..

They gave away the UFO Corki skin over a year ago, as thanks to people with accounts.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    edited March 2011
    They gave away Corki? How did I miss that that's not fair why is my life like this I thought I was good at League of Legends...

Faynor on
    edited March 2011
    also you change that thread title this instant

you know that's not how it happened...

Faynor on
This discussion has been closed.