As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MURPG] Marvel Universe RPG X-Academy: Issues...I think we all have issues here!

1234568»

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Unfortunately as we saw , he pretty much sucks :mrgreen:

edit:
    I really wish I knew the system a tad better when I created him. I suspect Farangu feels the same way hahah.

Not that we're completely useless, but yeah we could have definitely built our guys better.

Egos on
  • Options
    Crimson PhantomCrimson Phantom Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Well if you think of this as a dnd party you would be a rogue, farangu would be a wizard, and I would be a fighter. The problem is you guys need a tank, you can do a ton of damage on like one or two people, but more than that you need someone who can keep the others busy.

Crimson Phantom on
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Also, there is about 30ish miles between you guys. And Fang is another rogue/figher hybrid.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    Crimson PhantomCrimson Phantom Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Well that...and a dimensional rift. So it'll be awesome once we all get together, but until then you are kind of on your own. However somebody with metal bands on their body could be a tank that you need.

Crimson Phantom on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm pretty sure you're still out of it , Farangu. Unless Hacker ,Kitty, or some random thug decides to wake you O_O

Or whenever I come down and wake you.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    He's awake now.

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Sorry I didn't post today. I was watching this man in concert:

He don't play a guitar, he makes love to it

I'll post tomorrow if the server doesn't shit out on me.

samurai6966 on