As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Warren [chat]

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Arch I have talking to a dude whose first name is Arch for work. I think of you every time I email him.

This story has no point.

Also there's a guy whose first first initial is T and last name is Hancock.

So I send an email to thancock@domain and think of Thanatos with some discomfort

I mean his dong does not require its own email address (flickr account of course is a different story)

desc on
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Honk wrote: »
    So I am currently checked in at the hospital but the issue is no biggie and I am almost recovered 100%.

I am debating though whether it would be bad form or not to slip out and buy some tobacco. Because I am urging.

What were you in the hospital for?

I can only assume it was for wounds sustained during some gangsta shit.

one dude was all COME AT ME BRO

and the other dude was like NO YOU COME AT ME BRO

and Honk was like Gentlemen, Gentlemen. Please, gentlemen. Can't we settle this li-COME AT ME BROS

8-)

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    More people should follow @I_Hate_Barrels on twitter. That guy is always tweeting funny and interesting things.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Honk in general its a bad idea. Just suck it up which I know sucks but welcome to a hospital.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    Gooey wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    So I am currently checked in at the hospital but the issue is no biggie and I am almost recovered 100%.

I am debating though whether it would be bad form or not to slip out and buy some tobacco. Because I am urging.

What were you in the hospital for?

I can only assume it was for wounds sustained during some gangsta shit.

one dude was all COME AT ME BRO

and the other dude was like NO YOU COME AT ME BRO

and Honk was like Gentlemen, Gentlemen. Please, gentlemen. Can't we settle this li-COME AT ME BROS

8-)

8-)

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    I'll maybe ask for nicotine band-aids or something which I think they have.

I wonder how much they frown upon that I have set up a work-space with my laptop and lots of papers down in this corner. I hope I am clearly marking my willingness to head home whenever they'll allow it.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
    edited March 2011
    Has anyone ever been less motivated than me at work, right this second

desc on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    A former Blue Bulls and South Africa U21 rugby player will appear in the Durban Magistrate's Court today in connection with last week's grisly axe killings of three men in Lamontville, Umbilo and Yellowwood Park in KwaZulu-Natal.

The 34-year-old played for the Blue Bulls' Currie Cup and Vodacom Cup teams and the South African Barbarians. He was arrested on Tuesday - a week after the first of the bizarre deaths in southern Durban.

When police released information on the killings last week, they claimed the killer may have been avenging the rape of his daughter, who was infected with HIV during the ordeal.

However, police yesterday could not confirm whether the former rugby player has a daughter.

According to police, the axe-wielding man allegedly targeted random men who were returning from work at night.

A 27-year-old man, who narrowly escaped last Tuesday, told police he was returning from work when a man in a grey car with an Eastern Cape number plate drove past him slowly in Lamontville.

He alleged that the driver stopped the car, jumped out and accused him of raping his daughter and infecting her with HIV.

The man told police that the attacker pulled out an axe and tried to hack him, but he managed to escape.

A day later, Ndodo Hlongwa was decapitated in the area. His head was found in a bin in Himalaya Road in Merebank.

Two more bodies were found in Yellowwood Park and Umbilo.

Police allegedly found a 40cm axe and clothing belonging to one of the victims in the suspect's Yellowwood Park home.

The former rugby player will be charged on three counts of murder and attempted murder.

JustinSane07 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    A former Blue Bulls and South Africa U21 rugby player will appear in the Durban Magistrate's Court today in connection with last week's grisly axe killings of three men in Lamontville, Umbilo and Yellowwood Park in KwaZulu-Natal.

The 34-year-old played for the Blue Bulls' Currie Cup and Vodacom Cup teams and the South African Barbarians. He was arrested on Tuesday - a week after the first of the bizarre deaths in southern Durban.

When police released information on the killings last week, they claimed the killer may have been avenging the rape of his daughter, who was infected with HIV during the ordeal.

However, police yesterday could not confirm whether the former rugby player has a daughter.

According to police, the axe-wielding man allegedly targeted random men who were returning from work at night.

A 27-year-old man, who narrowly escaped last Tuesday, told police he was returning from work when a man in a grey car with an Eastern Cape number plate drove past him slowly in Lamontville.

He alleged that the driver stopped the car, jumped out and accused him of raping his daughter and infecting her with HIV.

The man told police that the attacker pulled out an axe and tried to hack him, but he managed to escape.

A day later, Ndodo Hlongwa was decapitated in the area. His head was found in a bin in Himalaya Road in Merebank.

Police allegedly found a 40cm axe and clothing belonging to one of the victims in the suspect's Yellowwood Park home.

The former rugby player will be charged on three counts of murder and attempted murder.

Liam Neelson can strike anywhere.

Thomamelas on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hmm. japan is out this evening and so far my big plans are to watch some of Castle season 2 again and make a stir fry.

BobCesca on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The entire premise to that MMORPG thread bugs me. "Hey guys MMOs have terrible game designs"

Well shit you might want to let the millions who enjoy playing them in on that.

Seems like a lot of people who don't like X assuming they don't like X because there's something objectively wrong with it and not because X isn't their cup of tea.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited March 2011
    I might go really crazy and drive down to the supermarket and pick up some crisps and dip. Maybe.

BobCesca on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    fucking hell

now a supplier has sent us academic copies of a software product

WHAT THE FUCK GOVERNMENT DEALERS

WHY YOU NO FOLLOW RULES

Ludious on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

...who?

JustinSane07 on
    edited March 2011
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Hmm. japan is out stabbing this evening and so far my big plans are to watch some of Castle season 2 again and make a stir fry.

desc on
    edited March 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    fucking hell

WHY YOU NO FOLLOW RULES

Can I have them?

BobCesca on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    fucking hell

WHY YOU NO FOLLOW RULES

Can I have them?

That might qualify as treason so

NO.

Ludious on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I might go really crazy and drive down to the supermarket and pick up some crisps and dip. Maybe.

Yeah, but to do that you'd have to put shoes on! And maybe a coat. That sounds like a lot of effort.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    i find that table top games are only fun to play in the right group of people

then again, i haven't had a good group of people to play table top games with since i was like 14

i think jessica and i are going to start playing some board games before too long for a change of pace.

Dynagrip on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »

...who?

liam-neeson-taken.jpg

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    17jxH.jpg

ahahahahahahaha

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited March 2011
    Dynagrip wrote: »

then again, i haven't had a good group of people to play table top games with since i was like 14

i think jessica and i are going to start playing some board games before too long for a change of pace.

Hot Monogamy: The Game for Failing Marriages

Ludious on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    edited March 2011

Me and japan really wanted to get into playing board games as a way of actually doing something social, but we don't have a social life and so have no mates to do gaming with.

BobCesca on
    edited March 2011
    I might have the slightest twinge of sympathy for him and I do mean the SLIGHTEST if he lived in a high cost of living state. Oh and if he weren't trying to fuck over teachers.

I just don't think Wisconsin has out of control house insurance or $5 gas or..basically anything that would make it expensive to live there.

I mean, there are parts of the country where you can struggle with a family on $100k. But not many, and 100k is still not 174k.

Ludious on
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    basically mim tumblr is the twitter of blogs

See, I see people are able to post comments on tumblrs (like Yuko Ota and Aaron Diaz), so would that make it less twitter-y (which I have and I like twitter but that's a good point).

Mim on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I might have the slightest twinge of sympathy for him and I do mean the SLIGHTEST if he lived in a high cost of living state. Oh and if he weren't trying to fuck over teachers.

I just don't think Wisconsin has out of control house insurance or $5 gas or..basically anything that would make it expensive to live there.

I mean, there are parts of the country where you can struggle with a family on $100k. But not many, and 100k is still not 174k.

Also: stop breeding

six kids?

fuck that guy.

What do we call people with six kids living on a government dime? Republicans call them "welfare queens." I call him "Sean Duffy."

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    desc wrote: »
    Arch I have talking to a dude whose first name is Arch for work. I think of you every time I email him.

what a strange name

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    I wonder if his last name is emnmnme

Arch Emnmnme

Feral on

edited March 2011
    Mim wrote: »

See, I see people are able to post comments on tumblrs (like Yuko Ota and Aaron Diaz), so would that make it less twitter-y (which I have and I like twitter but that's a good point).

Not enough people have comment-enabled blogs for this to be a point

generally people who are Big Deals do, but not always.

But I don't hate tumblr

I wish it were better, and also I wish I could design webpages and stuff and layouts to make it look more the way i want but i dont know how

Arch on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    We have a person with the last name Stonebreaker here. And one whose sounds like a Tom Clancy novel.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited March 2011
    tumblr is the twitter of blogs

twitch

Feral on

edited March 2011

Me and japan really wanted to get into playing board games as a way of actually doing something social, but we don't have a social life and so have no mates to do gaming with.

Move to washington in oh

say....

five months or so?

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    tumblr is the twitter of blogs

twitch

i am immensely proud of that sentence

Arch on
    edited March 2011

Move to washington in oh

say....

five months or so?

Sure. Find me a job at the Uni and we'll be there :P

BobCesca on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »

Also: stop breeding

six kids?

fuck that guy.

What do we call people with six kids living on a government dime? Republicans call them "welfare queens." I call him "Sean Duffy."

that welfare queen phrase is such racist codeword bullshit.

Dynagrip on
    edited March 2011
    211055_136539993083786_2535831_n.jpg

Feral on

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

But I don't hate tumblr

I wish it were better, and also I wish I could design webpages and stuff and layouts to make it look more the way i want but i dont know how

Hmm, is adding the comments free? Cause I'll totally be comment-enabled if its free. I don't know, I'm researching. Right now LJ is just being a nutter.

Mim on
    edited March 2011

But I don't hate tumblr

Hmm, is adding the comments free? Cause I'll totally be comment-enabled if its free. I don't know, I'm researching. Right now LJ is just being a nutter.

Honestly I don't know- I hadn't found out how to enable comments and now apparently everyone can?

I just suck at this i think

Arch on
    edited March 2011
    Right. I'm gonna take advantage of having a car and gonna grab some nice noodles and some snacks.

BobCesca on
This discussion has been closed.