As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Warren [chat]

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    My Facebook is awesome lately. Everyone comments and likes my statuses and I get friend requests from people I know and shit. Facebook at its best is basically a little like a less shitty Twitter, I think.

I needed you for your dragon age man :P

you bitch

youbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

you should add Than, his mans is a level 10 mage who can summon cool shit and doesn't afraid of anything

should i do that dragon age thing

Arch on
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    desc i am also using blogspot right now

should i give it up and move to wordpress

I've never used blogspot, but I'm going to vote yes anyway. Everything about it is so smooth and automated and flexible. I like my one-click updating whenever a new version comes along or a theme or pluton needs to update. The last few updates have added a slick top bar and a few other cool little features.

So yes. Wordpress is awesome.

desc on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Twitter is effectively my blog. I don't have all that much worth blogging about.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    mrflippy wrote: »
    The lowercase 'a' represents Cass' acceptance of the situation.

Look all I'm going to say is that if you are opposed to two dudes who are individually attractive making out then you are probably a homophobe. Or a homophone. A homopob?

I was thinking about homopobs just the other day.

I figured you'd be more interested in homopros. :P

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    My Facebook is awesome lately. Everyone comments and likes my statuses and I get friend requests from people I know and shit. Facebook at its best is basically a little like a less shitty Twitter, I think.

you bitch

you should add Than, his mans is a level 10 mage who can summon cool shit and doesn't afraid of anything

it's kind of okay i guess

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
    edited March 2011

you bitch

it's kind of okay i guess

oh well you can't use it on https so i guess that seals it

Arch on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    The lowercase 'a' represents Cass' acceptance of the situation.

Look all I'm going to say is that if you are opposed to two dudes who are individually attractive making out then you are probably a homophobe. Or a homophone. A homopob?

Well then count me as a hominid!

JustinSane07 on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Downloading Nehrim. It sounds and looks p awesome and I got shit to do this weekend and I intend to enjoy that fact.

if only I could get more than 70 kb/s

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited March 2011
    desc wrote: »

I've never used blogspot, but I'm going to vote yes anyway. Everything about it is so smooth and automated and flexible. I like my one-click updating whenever a new version comes along or a theme or pluton needs to update. The last few updates have added a slick top bar and a few other cool little features.

hmmm i have to install a program and have my own hosting?

hmmmm

Arch on
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have both Settlers of Catan and my newely acquired Puerto Rico boardgames.

I will be going to a dinner with some friends tonight and have decided to bring one of these with me. This is not the group I normally play these stragetic type games with.

Question: Keeping in mind both the ease of learning a new game, and attempting to keep the time limit lower, which of these two games would you suggest I bring?

I don't want to post this in CF or H/A cause I don't want to make a new topic for just a quick question. Hopefully someone here can help me.

Burtletoy on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Right. I'm gonna take advantage of having a car and gonna grab some nice noodles and some snacks.

good plan

awesome stir fry is awesome.

BobCesca on
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    When I said "ease of learning a new game" I already know how to play both, it is just teaching others how to play that will take time.

Burtletoy on
    edited March 2011
    Burtletoy wrote: »

I will be going to a dinner with some friends tonight and have decided to bring one of these with me. This is not the group I normally play these stragetic type games with.

Question: Keeping in mind both the ease of learning a new game, and attempting to keep the time limit lower, which of these two games would you suggest I bring?

I don't want to post this in CF or H/A cause I don't want to make a new topic for just a quick question. Hopefully someone here can help me.

Settlers of Catan is awesome and I've been playing it with my family since my little sister was a bratty kid so it should go fine

do settlers

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited March 2011
    Settlers isn't hard to teach people, is what I'm saying

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited March 2011

hmmmm

Yes. But it's a small price to pay for being a total boss.

Also if you're not going to have 5 million hit a day we can always throw up a blog on my site if you want.

desc on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Burtletoy wrote: »

I would think Settlers would probably be more accessible. I haven't played Puerto Rico in quite a while though, so I could be forgetting how it is.

mrflippy on
    edited March 2011
    Right. I'm gonna take advantage of having a car and gonna grab some nice noodles and some snacks.

good plan

awesome stir fry is awesome.

as you have seen, i have legit been stir-frying ramen packets (toss out sauce packets, make own sauce) and it has been really delicious

and like practically free

Arch on
    edited March 2011

hmmmm

Yes. But it's a small price to pay for being a total boss.

Also if you're not going to have 5 million hit a day we can always throw up a blog on my site if you want.

i'll stick with blogspot until i actually get into it and post more i dont know if i am committed enough anyway

i feel i should be but right now im not

Arch on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    Good stir fry is what can eventually bring peace to the world.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
    edited March 2011
    Fucking people coming to the door trying to sell me stuff when I'm eating.

Grr.

BobCesca on
    edited March 2011
    Settlers, Burtleboy.

desc on
  • mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Can you no longer have wordpress host your blog on their servers?

mrflippy on
    edited March 2011
    Mad props go to the people who name geological features of the moons of the outer solar system

because there are so many awesome ones

Conomara Chaos, Lagash Sulcus, Terah Catena, Xanadu

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Know what I'm in the mood for?

Taaannnk!!

RMS Oceanic on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    A livestream of level-grinding in Devil Summoner would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh man

imagine

a Jersey Shore/Trueblood collaboration

Snookie Stackhouse

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Unless there's something about Devil Summoner that makes level grinding totally different from level grinding in every other game? Yes.

TL DR on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh man

imagine

a Jersey Shore/Trueblood collaboration

Snookie Stackhouse

oh man

imagine

a Fluffy/Bowie Knife to the kidneys collaboration

Fluffy, our Eviscerated Bunny Dinner

Ludious on
    edited March 2011
    I should try eating rabbit at some point.

Honk on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

Grr.
    Bob I'm the guy looking over his shoulder who just sent you a friend request.

MikeMan on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Honk wrote: »

Ever heard the sound a rabbit makes when its scared or in pain?

Yeah never going to eat rabbit.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited March 2011
    Unless there's something about Devil Summoner that makes level grinding totally different from level grinding in every other game? Yes.

Well, somewhat. It's an action RPG. I'm mostly preparing for post-game.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MikeMan wrote: »

Grr.
    Bob I'm the guy looking over his shoulder who just sent you a friend request.

The one who looks like a sex offender crossed with an elderly clown

nexuscrawler on
    edited March 2011

I can easily imagine away such things, it's how I cope with being a carnivore.

Honk on
    edited March 2011

I can easily imagine such things, it's how I enjoy my meal

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited March 2011

Rabbit can be really nice, if cooked properly.

Haven't had rabbit in so long; can't find anywhere to get it recently.

BobCesca on
    edited March 2011
    It's harder to be a lobstervore, because lobsters are cooked alive. :/

Honk on
  • SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hmm, I'm not sure about this. A friends of mine who this really nice social guy (he like maintains three text-messaging conversation at all time and often works the bar at the local student hangout at his campus). at the moment there is a facebook group of 80 people planning to treat him as a ghost for the entirety of april fool's, as a joke.

Feels like it just going to make his day suck

Sparvy on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    my allergies are in fits, even though I take both claritin AND omnaris. Some godforsaken death weed has begun blooming.

Fuck it

I hope it dies

Ludious on
    edited March 2011
    I don't mind a little fourth-wall breaking humor, but...

8-1.jpg

Yeesh.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
This discussion has been closed.