As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Warren [chat]

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Honk wrote: »
    I should try eating rabbit at some point.

It's good. Something like a game bird - quail or dove

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That's awful Sparvy. You should tell him. Some pranks aren't funny.

Ludious on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Sparvy wrote: »
    Hmm, I'm not sure about this. A friends of mine who this really nice social guy (he like maintains three text-messaging conversation at all time and often works the bar at the local student hangout at his campus). at the moment there is a facebook group of 80 people planning to treat him as a ghost for the entirety of april fool's, as a joke.

Feels like it just going to make his day suck

That just sounds horrible. Really horrible.

BobCesca on
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh christ. Temple students are doing a walk out right now because of the tuition thing.

I'm blushing so hard right now because no one where I'm at joined them. I feel as though I should but I skipped this criticism class one too many times.

And I'm too hungry to go.

Mim on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I feel like playing Munchkin

and yet

the lady alliance has completely monopolized victory

the challenge ees gone, senor

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011
    I know just the place where they'd have rabbit and like every previously living thing that's either odd or close to extinction.

Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    as a wise man once said, "It's like someone stuffed Alka-Seltzer between my brain cheeks!".

Lousy allergies.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Walkouts are boring

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Yeesh.

Ha-ha! Domestic violence!

(Actually I find that image kinda funny.)

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2011

and yet

isn't munchkin, like, a fake game

Nerdgasmic on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    Yeesh.

I laughed.

Thomamelas on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I know just the place where they'd have rabbit and like every previously living thing that's either odd or close to extinction.

Lot of asian restaurants where you live I take it.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

and yet

No. It's a real game. Some people just have beef with it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Warning: Not suitable for intelligent people (s'why I'm immune, you see.)
    qlSVe.png

Ludious on
    edited March 2011
    I tried lagopus once when I was very young, but that's the only game bird I've ever eaten.

Honk on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just vaguely defended Juan Williams.

Bad Idea?

y/n

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited March 2011

Lot of asian restaurants where you live I take it.

Ha, no I mean a food market. It's kind of hard to find if you don't know where to look, hidden under a cinema basically. It's where all the rich people buy their foodstuff according to legend.

Honk on
    edited March 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    Warning: Not suitable for intelligent people (s'why I'm immune, you see.)
    qlSVe.png

Troll is trollish

Feral on

edited March 2011

and yet

No. It's a real game. Some people just have beef with it.

The "beef" is absurdly bad game design. The reason they sell so many extra packs of cards for that game (it's almost as bad as a CCG at this point) is because there is little or no replayability with a single set of cards. The game relies on the "suprise" factor of new cards to cover up it's horribly bad design and balance problems.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Yeesh.

I laughed.

It's after Fuu beats the living hell out of Ferio, so it's appropriate, just, not something you'd think a teenager from Japan would be saying. :P

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Have a user who kept experiencing issues where Adobe's IE plugin would lock up her browser. Installed Foxit Reader, which works fine for what she needs to do.

The only caveat? Quickbooks specifically requires Adobe. It generates an error that 'a PDF reader' is needed for certain functions, but as far as I can tell does not recognize Foxit.

Death to accounting software.

TL DR on
    edited March 2011
    That sucks, TLCCOTTAKAH&B.

Feral on

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

and yet

Yep!

desc on
    edited March 2011
    De Vulgari Eloquentia is a new board game that was actually fairly good (there was a huge rush of new board games in early 2011 and most of them have turned out pretty "meh" - eg: Navegador - so this stood out).

It is set in late medeival Italy where each player is a merchant attempting to scramble up the social ladder. You can stick with merchant and go for victory via wealth or build up a good supply of cash and use that to bribe your way into (and up the ranks of) the church.

There's a lot of moving parts to the game but they seem to work together well. Was definetly worth playing again some time.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hmm. Sounds like the pub quiz japan is at is not very good (it's taken three hours to do 4 ten-question rounds and apparently there are five rounds left).

BobCesca on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I cannot, for the life of me, find where the printer charged us for the invitations. Unless I'm missing something, we got $200 worth of printing for free.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited March 2011
    Maybe her computer just needs some more TLC[tiny]cott[/tiny]

Honk on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    <3 you guys

TL DR on
    edited March 2011
    <3 you guys

Aw that's nice, but Feral is still going to make you marry him before he'll sleep with you.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    edited March 2011
    <3 you guys

You <3 us for our minds and not just our stunning physiques, right?

desc on
    edited March 2011
    I think I'm gonna check out the soul food restaurant down the street.

BBQ Brisket and sweet potato fries

hell yeah

Feral on

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So I just donated to a fund a musician that I follow set up because she's trying to gather funds to mix/master/press the new CD she just recorded. As a result I'm getting mailed the ukulele she wrote two of the songs on that are off the new CD.

Neato.

HappylilElf on
    edited March 2011
    By the way, I am eating meat today because of Arch.

The cows of the world can thank him.

cowj.jpg

"Thank you, Arch! We died a little today because of you!

"Mooooo!"

Feral on

edited March 2011
    edited March 2011
    desc wrote: »
    <3 you guys

desc, there is really no need for you to have that concern.

Really.

TL DR on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    chaos in the old World is getting a 5th side

weeeee

nexuscrawler on
    edited March 2011
    desc wrote: »
    <3 you guys

desc, there is really no need for you to have that concern.

Really.

Phew!

Wait

desc on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    chaos in the old World is getting a 5th side

weeeee
    I keep missing Variable somehow, but let him know that I'm interested in playing a Chaos game on VASSAL at some point in the future and that something should be arranged.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have a wierd concept of money. I just bought a $1600 computer to play a game that I refuse to pay any actual money for (LoL)

Astronaut teemo.... want...l

Deebaser on
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I have a wierd concept of money. I just bought a $1600 computer to play a game that I refuse to pay any actual money for (LoL)

Astronaut teemo.... want...l

more like you bought a 1600 dollar computer to play a game that a 400 dollar computer can play just fine

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
This discussion has been closed.