As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DDR for the 360

DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I have only passing experience with the DDR franchise. I played it back in the day in an arcade and on a friend's PS2. I want to buy a copy of a DDR game and a dance pad for a friend to play on their Xbox 360, but I'm fairly overwhelmed by the possibilities. Is there one that's generally regarded as the best 360 version?

What is this I don't even.
Darkewolfe on

• BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I would say, get Universe 3. It's quite possibly the best consumer release in years.

Bartholamue on
    Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I can't help with DDR, but I can tell you that Dance Central and a Kinect are a million times (literally!) more fun.

Esh on
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Esh wrote: »
    I can't help with DDR, but I can tell you that Dance Central and a Kinect are a million times (literally!) more fun.

I've looked at this, but I don't think the right kind of space is available. Probably only like eight feet, with a couch behind the spot you'd be that couldn't be moved. I think that would screw up the kinect, right?

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Esh wrote: »

I've looked at this, but I don't think the right kind of space is available. Probably only like eight feet, with a couch behind the spot you'd be that couldn't be moved. I think that would screw up the kinect, right?

Yeah, probably a little tight on the space.

Esh on