As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SC2: Nazacra current WFC!!! Dhal vs Kedinik showmatch Friday 8th April 7pm PST!!

1565758596062»

• Options
    Fizban140Fizban140 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2011
    Sundance just did an apology speech on the pro circuit stream

not a fun weekend for that dude

Sundance is the enemy, quit feeling sorry for him he is a villian.

gogo reddit logic

Fizban140 on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    kedinik wrote: »
    I'm not mad at Huk for shit talking, so much as confused that anyone could look at the whole situation and think IdrA is the bad guy compared to Huk.
    You must have some seriously rose colored glasses to not see Idra as the asshole in this whole exchange.

Idra quits without saying GG, Huk teases him for falling for hallucinations. Idra says "fuck off" before Huk can even explain. When Huk loses, he says "gg gl in the tournament." When Idra wins, he says Huk is a bad player and can't win "real" games.

Wow, Huk's such a douche huh.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    NylonathetepNylonathetep Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    go TLO, beat up that BM doughbag!

Nylonathetep on
    714353-1.png
  • Options
    BoogdudBoogdud Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm not mad at Huk for shit talking, so much as confused that anyone could look at the whole situation and think IdrA is the bad guy compared to Huk.

Because they don't like Idra to begin with is my guess. If you switched the roles around everyone would think Idra was the biggest dick on earth for BM'ing in the middle of the next match. But since it's huk, it's fine.

Boogdud on
  • Options
    Dropping LoadsDropping Loads Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I think it goes to mentality. Huk shouldn't have said anything at all, but is what he said intentionally bad? I doubt it, but it's certainly possible.

Idra in the interview shouldn't have said anything at all, but is what he said intentionally bad? Yes, and not only does he know it, it's obvious to most of his competitors that separating the game into "real" and "cheap" games reduces his overall win percentage.

Dropping Loads on
    Sceptre: Penny Arcade, where you get starcraft AND marriage advice.
    3clipse: The key to any successful marriage is a good mid-game transition.
  • Options
    musanmanmusanman Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    you guys realize that we'll talk about idra and huk for the next 5 pages..ultimately getting people interested and fired up is good for esports

musanman on
    sic2sig.jpg
  • Options
    StreltsyStreltsy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    why do people get mad at shit talking

it adds flavor to the competition

thats why firebathero was literally the best progamer to grace this earth

proleague_firebathero_celebrating_a_win.gif

Seriously, people need to chill.

BM can be pretty entertaining. eDrama to go along with your eSports!

Streltsy on
    410239-1.png
  • Options
    Alex WilderAlex Wilder Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    815165 wrote: »
    TLO 1-0 up vs Idra right now.

Why is this not on? We don't even need commentators just put it on someones vision and let me watch it on ustream, justintv, or something. It seems silly not to broadcast every match on some streaming site its not hard.

Alex Wilder on
    Time is a flat circle
  • Options
    Dropping LoadsDropping Loads Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'd rather be talking about games that we're watching, but since that's not possible...

Dropping Loads on
    Sceptre: Penny Arcade, where you get starcraft AND marriage advice.
    3clipse: The key to any successful marriage is a good mid-game transition.
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Boogdud wrote: »

Because they don't like Idra to begin with is my guess. If you switched the roles around everyone would think Idra was the biggest dick on earth for BM'ing in the middle of the next match. But since it's huk, it's fine.

I like both players.

And I cannot concieve how you see Huk as the bad guy in this exchange. And why aren't we getting Idra vs TLO streamed <<.

Apparently TLO won. Heh.

Frozenzen on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    negative energy is not as fun as positive energy for everybody

this is not too hard to understand

drama is fun for some people but watching an arrogant douche BM every major tournament gets old sometimes

MikeMan on
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    MikeMan wrote: »
    You must have some seriously rose colored glasses to not see Idra as the asshole in this whole exchange.

Idra quits without saying GG, Huk teases him for falling for hallucinations. Idra says "fuck off" before Huk can even explain. When Huk loses, he says "gg gl in the tournament." When Idra wins, he says Huk is a bad player and can't win "real" games.

I can't believe IdrA would tell Huk to fuck off in the middle of Huk's unprovoked taunt. The nerve of some people.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    TLO knocked IdrA.

Facing iNcontroL next. iNcontroL is up 2-0 already.

I'm hoping iNcontroL can win. Seeing a really good tournament result out of him would be nice.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    KambingKambing Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Look what happens when a zerg starts a new thread:

Shit gets done

Kambing on
    @TwitchTV, @Youtube: master-level zerg ladder/customs, commentary, and random miscellany.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    MikeMan wrote: »

I can't believe IdrA would tell Huk to fuck off in the middle of Huk's unprovoked taunt. The nerve of some people.
    :^:

MikeMan on
  • Options
    MaratastikMaratastik Just call me Mara, please! Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    WHAAAAAAT!!!!

Why were they not airing this....goddamnit.

Maratastik on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    MLG is pretty fucking retarded. Just air every stream you can. They're streaming the audience when they could be showing top SC2 matches.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    God damn this tournament. Better see TLO vs Incontrol or something.

JAEF on
  • Options
    ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    What the fuck, TLO vs Idra off air?

Zek on
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Zek wrote: »
    What the fuck, TLO vs Idra off air?

It's a pretty terribly run tournament, all around.

Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    ArkadyArkady Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    why do people get mad at shit talking

it adds flavor to the competition

thats why firebathero was literally the best progamer to grace this earth

Disagreeing with this so hard. Shit talking and other bullshit like it is a blight on competitive gaming, and even just gaming in general.

Arkady on
    untitled-1.jpg
    LoL: failboattootoot