As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PHP code blocks all but unreadable

NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
Can anyone change the colors that are used with the PHP tags? The color combo makes it very hard to read any code inside them.

Nightslyr on

• Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited April 2011
    We'll be converting the forums to a whole new platform in the near future, so it would not be worth fixing this at this juncture.

Ramius on
  • Options
    NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ramius wrote: »
    We'll be converting the forums to a whole new platform in the near future, so it would not be worth fixing this at this juncture.

Ah, good point.

Nightslyr on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    This is why I use CODE tags even for PHP. :(

Not worth fixing at this point though yeah, but definitely should be looked at for pleasant colouring in the new software.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I think I posted this a year ago. Big reason why I asked about syntax highlighting in the new forum software. ;-)

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    When the new forum software goes into testing keep an eye out for this to see if it's any different, and raise it up if it is still the same more or less.

Henroid on